Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
You're ignoring that the drow also uses the MC as a political tool and makes him marry the queen while she also makes sure that the marriage is completely unsatisfying to the queen. Yes, the route is very light in fetishes, pain and humiliation, on the other hand it is also serious, permanent and founded on racist supremacy. It's probably consensual for the MC, but it certainly isn't for the queen. It is a blend of light and heavy elements, so it seems best to call it medium. Maybe add that the sexual content is quite light. The orgasm denial in the game is a bit odd because it is a month-long challenge, if the MC fails the femdom route starts, if he succeeds it will move to the romance route.
Yep I didn't remember that one. I remember it was just an exchange of favor nothing more than "playing" but indeed there is something more but still soft in my view and when I say soft is not that I want bdms stuff or moral degradation but the whole relationship still for me just feel more like business than anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Great thread. Femdom games in general are rare. Finding a good on is even harder.

How about: Phasmohentaia?
https://f95zone.to/threads/phasmohentaia-v0-3-5-0-mr-xcy.79096/
Early stage, very unique concept and potential for good fendom content.
Hmm, no "female domination" tag (and it does have gay and trans/futa tags), however the description says you can be submissive and promises "reverse rape" (I never understood that term - rape is rape is rape). But anyway thanks for sharing the link - hoping to give it a try.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
promises "reverse rape" (I never understood that term - rape is rape is rape).
You could read it as "role-reversal rape".

What's your view on such a game as She Will Punish Them on Steam?
f95zone to/threads/she-will-punish-them-v0-800-l2-game-studios.51680/
store steampowered com/agecheck/app/1213740/

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
1. Yandere
2. Tsundere
3. Gyaru

Yanderes are cool. What other kind of Japanese girl stereotypes are out there if anybody knows?

Ps: I found another cool one: Himedere. :)

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
1. Yandere
2. Tsundere
3. Gyaru

Yanderes are cool. What other kind of Japanese girl stereotypes are out there if anybody knows?
I don't really know about them, but there's this article: Also, I'm not sure if they're Japanese girl stereotypes, I think they're more anime/manga archetypes.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't really know about them, but there's this article: Also, I'm not sure if they're Japanese girl stereotypes, I think they're more anime/manga archetypes.
Ps: I found another cool one: Himedere :)

Reactions: Mister_M

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You could read it as "role-reversal rape".

What's your view on such a game as She Will Punish Them on Steam?
f95zone to/threads/she-will-punish-them-v0-800-l2-game-studios.51680/
store steampowered com/agecheck/app/1213740/
Dunno, never heard of it until your link. It is just all blood and gore?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Kuudere. But how does gyaru fit here?
What does Kuudere signify? And Gyaru is a type of girl in Japanese whatever-lore too, no? Anyways I am just amusing myself with these concepts, so I don't care if Gyaru is not another "dere". Its still Japanese whatever.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What does Kuudere signify? And Gyaru is a type of girl in Japanese whatever-lore too, no? Anyways I am just amusing myself with these concepts, so I don't care if Gyaru is not another "dere". Its still Japanese whatever.
Gyaru (ギャル), a Japanese transliteration of the English slang word gal, is a Japanese fashion subculture. The term gyaru itself was introduced and popularized in Japan by the American jeans company, Wrangler. Wrangler released a line of women's jeans in 1972 named 'GALS,' which quickly became used outside of its original branding and was adopted to describe gyaru fashion in 1979. It is a fashion subculture that is considered to be nonconformist or rebelling against the Japanese standards of its society and beauty, at the time when women were expected to be housewives and fit Asian beauty standards of pale skin and dark hair. For Japanese women who saw those who participated in this fashion during its rise, they considered it a fashion style too racy and freewheeling; with some feeling it caused a ruckus, juvenile delinquency and frivolousness among teenage women. Its popularity peaked in the 1990s and early 2000s. They are also known for partying or clubbing, being rather provocative, being flirtatious and unwinding and having fun.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Gyaru (ギャル), a Japanese transliteration of the English slang word gal, is a Japanese fashion subculture. The term gyaru itself was introduced and popularized in Japan by the American jeans company, Wrangler. Wrangler released a line of women's jeans in 1972 named 'GALS,' which quickly became used outside of its original branding and was adopted to describe gyaru fashion in 1979. It is a fashion subculture that is considered to be nonconformist or rebelling against the Japanese standards of its society and beauty, at the time when women were expected to be housewives and fit Asian beauty standards of pale skin and dark hair. For Japanese women who saw those who participated in this fashion during its rise, they considered it a fashion style too racy and freewheeling; with some feeling it caused a ruckus, juvenile delinquency and frivolousness among teenage women. Its popularity peaked in the 1990s and early 2000s. They are also known for partying or clubbing, being rather provocative, being flirtatious and unwinding and having fun.
Thanks, this was a nice and detailed breakdown. I knew about it already on a more superficial level via asking around in the Gyaru express game. For me both gyaru and the "dere" types describe a sort of stereotype, hence why I grouped them together. And I was of course curious if there are others, not just "dere" but things like gyaru.

Reactions: Mister_M

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
[...]at the time when women were expected to be housewives and fit Asian beauty standards of pale skin and dark hair. For Japanese women who saw those who participated in this fashion during its rise, they considered it a fashion style too racy and freewheeling; with some feeling it caused a ruckus, juvenile delinquency and frivolousness among teenage women.
If my JAV education is of any use, gyarus worship disgusting tanned skin.
What does Kuudere signify?
Just google. "Although she seems to lack emotion, this is largely a pretense."
tvtropes org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere
And I was of course curious if there are others, not just "dere" but things like gyaru.
Loli, obviously.
en wikipedia org/wiki/Lolita_fashion

Btw, can one be banned for off-topic flooding one's own thread?

And on the topic, what exactly open-world femdom/maledom/switch games are there? Where the player has a certain freedom of action?

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Nice list! But is there a way to sort by date so that I can quickly check the latest additions? Thanks!

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Nice list! But is there a way to sort by date so that I can quickly check the latest additions? Thanks!
If you mean new entries to this list - I strongly believe Aseratrix adds them to the end of the list.
Updates to already listed games - there's no way to do that.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Thanks, but I mean the original list on page 1 of the thread. They don't seem to be in any particular order and I'd like to quickly check if new games have been added.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes