Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
You have demonstrated you can't do that. I consider most of your posts as being trolling, wildly off topic or wildly off base.
In almost every post here, I tried to suggest a femdom game or a femdom idea. I don't understand where I offend you so much. I am genuinely sorry, even though I don't understand.

Look, now I am bringing up another title that I missed before, and which has not been mentioned in this thread - Corruption of Champions 2. I haven't played it myself, so I would be interested in anyone's account on how much femdom it contains and in what proportion.
f95zone to/threads/corruption-of-champions-ii-v0-4-15-savin-salamander-studios.11371/

Btw, is it possible to add numbers to the list (from 1 to x)? On the one hand, it would make it easier to browse, but on the other, it might give the reader the wrong idea.

As to the maledom games, I'm sorry, I just had the word "switch" on my mind from rewatching The Matrix movie, and I remembered that old argument of "choice gives femdom more meaning", especially in the light of my having played the Degrees of Lewdity game. I'll shut up now.

...Oh, and another game which I actually played! Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]. It's text-based and fully femdom. It features pegging, vore, yandere, petplay with ghosts (?), etc.
f95zone to/threads/cute-monsters-and-mommy-mayas-domination-futuremvz.11244/

And finally, a third game that hasn't been included! Quest Failed by Frostworks! Chapters 1 & 2. It's literally The Little Mermaid, but with femdom and monster girls. Really cute and emotional. Although it has a blowjob scene by a necromancer girl who bondages the protagonist in place by the means of her cold corpse servants - that's a perfect example of a femdom blowjob if there is one.
f95zone to/threads/quest-failed-chapter-1-v1-1-frostworks.1264/
f95zone to/threads/quest-failed-chapter-2-v0-7-alpha-frostworks.9774/

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Corruption of Champions 2
I played it a little bit. From what I could see it was similar (in gameplay and content) to Trials in Tainted Space, that is to say it features various encounters with human(oid) and less humanoid characters that some has femdom (or femdom monster girls) content and some don't. Afaik the game doesn't have a dedicated femdom route, but it does feature femdom (and TiTS too, it has some humiliation, pet play, mind control, oral servitude, enslavement, forcul impregnation [even if you're male; it's sci-fi], etc.).

Cute Monsters and Mommy!
Yeah, it a full femdom game (with two short spin-offs), really shame it's abandonded. It started as a grotesque (comedic, but in a way that was not taking away from the dom/sub content imo) fantasy femdom adventure. Later on the dev tried to be more serious and started to introduce more coherent plot (while making femdom scenes more scarce [but there was never a non-femdom HD scene introduced]) and then he just stopped, released half-assed 2nd spin-off and finally disappeared completely. Aseratrix game has significant plot, full on femdom: soft to hard (foot fetish, spitting, urination, oral servitude, pegging, futadom (by a ghost), enslavement, mental domination, pet play, some beatings if I remember correctly, blackmail, killing your family members (as part of mental dom), etc.); male MC / hetero (with some unavoidable futadom). RPGM with only RPGM assets, mostly text-based, abandonded. By FutureMVz.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In almost every post here, I tried to suggest a femdom game or a femdom idea. I don't understand where I offend you so much. I am genuinely sorry, even though I don't understand.
Well, ok. I'm not going to repeat those posts if not necessary. I swear I am pretty chill if given the opportunity. Very few people and ways of communicating gets on my nerves. That being said, I do have my own faults as well, but I usually always seek ways to make amends if possible. I'm also sorry for both you not being aware of what comes off as stand-offish from what you've said recently and in the past, but also for not managing to have a warm and funny atmosphere here as I'd really favor. Lets see where it goes, I say.

About the games you mentioned: I believe I tried Cute Monsters and Mommy before, but I completely forgot what it was about. The rest of the games seem ok for the list too, when I get the needed categories I will include them.

Btw, is it possible to add numbers to the list (from 1 to x)? On the one hand, it would make it easier to browse, but on the other, it might give the reader the wrong idea.
Yeah, numbering them would give the impression that they are in some sort of order. They are not. I also wonder how would numbering help their browsing? After all there would be no logical link between a given number and a given game...

Degrees of Lewdity game. I'll shut up now.
That game can be played with all the npc's set to female. I tried it, but aside from one char, there is not much femdom, even if we count the "reverse" rape mechanics, it gets a bit repetitive. I think its in the list, too lazy to check now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, it a full femdom game (with two short spin-offs), really shame it's abandonded. It started as a grotesque (comedic, but in a way that was not taking away from the dom/sub content imo) fantasy femdom adventure. Later on the dev tried to be more serious and started to introduce more coherent plot (while making femdom scenes more scarce [but there was never a non-femdom HD scene introduced]) and then he just stopped, released half-assed 2nd spin-off and finally disappeared completely. Aseratrix game has significant plot, full on femdom: soft to hard (foot fetish, spitting, urination, oral servitude, pegging, futadom (by a ghost), enslavement, mental domination, pet play, some beatings if I remember correctly, blackmail, killing your family members (as part of mental dom), etc.); male MC / hetero (with some unavoidable futadom). RPGM with only RPGM assets, mostly text-based, abandonded. By FutureMVz.
I played it before, I guess in an early stage, but I couldn't remember what it contained. Thanks for the details, it should be enough for this game to be added later.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
...Oh, and another game which I actually played! Cute Monsters and Mommy! [Maya's Domination] [FutureMVz]. It's text-
Boy this game was weird
A lot of thing happens just because but I did like the ghost girl a lot.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, I still think some of my rant is valid, the outlier games such as ToT are an exception to the rule, it doesn't seem to me to top in quality many other femdom games which are much lower rated. As for KG, I bet half the revenue comes from the maledom alternate-route.
I'll clarify this for you because I can speak to at least my own game as a legitimate case study. I believe it's about 80/20 sub to dom ratio. So I think the majority of my Patrons are subs. However, more significantly, my biggest Patrons are roughly 5 to 1 sub to dom. (I rate biggest as anyone over $50 a month) I have one Patron custom paying more than $600 a month. He is a very famous musical talent, but secretly very subbie. I have one dom Patron at $225 a month custom pledge, but she is actually female, so I kind of categorize her under the "sub" side of the ledger given her sex/femdom leanings. There seems to be a type that is willing to pay a lot of extra money for my game -- they tend to be mostly highly successful financially but with very little outlet for this kind of sub fantasy life given their conservative (how they grew up especially) life. Mostly alpha overachiever types that can't act this way without endangering their own comfortable life (marriage, career, family, etc.) (Most of the ones I have come to know personally as "slaves" or dommes" are almost all making 150k-200k+ a year and a few significantly more -- I've even gone into business with one of them on something else) I think there is a market for femdom like this, but I legitimately wonder if I could have the same impact in terms of high level Patrons if I was a male femdom developer. I am skeptical to be honest, especially in a strange way with the female high level Patrons -- knowing them now, I don't believe any of those three would have ever pledged to ANY male developer at that level no matter how good the game.

But the bigger issue some large devs around me are pointing out (most of my pressure is from other devs as I did solicit a few for advice back when starting and became friends with a few, not any posters or anything of the sort) is that I could make a rich story with (latest update coming out is about 2000+ renders) my style with narrative, branching, and a lot of choices, but with different kinks...and it would do much much better. I have one dev in particular that really lays out detailed metrics and data showing a lot of information on this...

I don't doubt this actually, but I enjoy what I am writing right now. It's also not my full time job, and I absolutely love my normal work/business. I have found only one femdom game that exceeds that income right now, so I will never think this is a route to financial freedom or even matching what I already am doing now just growing a business still...and I'm not dreaming of going full-time making a game anyway. I feel like I would burn out only doing this kind of work (solitary, mostly indoors, no client contact, etc) versus balancing it out.

But in my personal opinion, it's not hard to conclude that you have a higher barrier to financial success -- meaning you need to make a very good game to get anywhere -- versus other genres where you can kind of make a tropey/generic story and gain traction more easily.

But this is a really great list, I think you are helping a lot of people for sure! I admit I am much more of a "couple dom" type of person (meaning I tend to like the idea of my boyfriend and I dominating subs - both male and female - together) but I like general femdom a lot too.

Sorry for rambling and stream of consciousness, I just spend three hours trying to upload a damn game file! But...great list and a resource I think others will use for a long time.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'll clarify this for you because I can speak to at least my own game as a legitimate case study. I believe it's about 80/20 sub to dom ratio. So I think the majority of my Patrons are subs. However, more significantly, my biggest Patrons are roughly 5 to 1 sub to dom. (I rate biggest as anyone over $50 a month) I have one Patron custom paying more than $600 a month. He is a very famous musical talent, but secretly very subbie. I have one dom Patron at $225 a month custom pledge, but she is actually female, so I kind of categorize her under the "sub" side of the ledger given her sex/femdom leanings. There seems to be a type that is willing to pay a lot of extra money for my game -- they tend to be mostly highly successful financially but with very little outlet for this kind of sub fantasy life given their conservative (how they grew up especially) life. Mostly alpha overachiever types that can't act this way without endangering their own comfortable life (marriage, career, family, etc.) (Most of the ones I have come to know personally as "slaves" or dommes" are almost all making 150k-200k+ a year and a few significantly more -- I've even gone into business with one of them on something else) I think there is a market for femdom like this, but I legitimately wonder if I could have the same impact in terms of high level Patrons if I was a male femdom developer. I am skeptical to be honest, especially in a strange way with the female high level Patrons -- knowing them now, I don't believe any of those three would have ever pledged to ANY male developer at that level no matter how good the game.

But the bigger issue some large devs around me are pointing out (most of my pressure is from other devs as I did solicit a few for advice back when starting and became friends with a few, not any posters or anything of the sort) is that I could make a rich story with (latest update coming out is about 2000+ renders) my style with narrative, branching, and a lot of choices, but with different kinks...and it would do much much better. I have one dev in particular that really lays out detailed metrics and data showing a lot of information on this...

I don't doubt this actually, but I enjoy what I am writing right now. It's also not my full time job, and I absolutely love my normal work/business. I have found only one femdom game that exceeds that income right now, so I will never think this is a route to financial freedom or even matching what I already am doing now just growing a business still...and I'm not dreaming of going full-time making a game anyway. I feel like I would burn out only doing this kind of work (solitary, mostly indoors, no client contact, etc) versus balancing it out.

But in my personal opinion, it's not hard to conclude that you have a higher barrier to financial success -- meaning you need to make a very good game to get anywhere -- versus other genres where you can kind of make a tropey/generic story and gain traction more easily.

But this is a really great list, I think you are helping a lot of people for sure! I admit I am much more of a "couple dom" type of person (meaning I tend to like the idea of my boyfriend and I dominating subs - both male and female - together) but I like general femdom a lot too.

Sorry for rambling and stream of consciousness, I just spend three hours trying to upload a damn game file! But...great list and a resource I think others will use for a long time.
I greatly appreciate your comment, its not only coming from a place of actual/genuine experience with development, femdom, etc., but its also quite illuminating in how things work. Thanks!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
On a completely unrelated subject, I wonder if anyone finds some of pop music really charged with a femdom aura. I am not regularly listening to pop music [mostly to metal and classical], but I can't ignore beauty when I see it:

Whatever it may be the case, a list of songs with femdom vibes, and a much needed list of movies with femdom themes would be another great idea.

Ps: lately I am a bit occupied with work, but I will continue updating the list and if nobody objects, the songs and movies list will also come at one point. :)

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys :)
I need some clarification about some games. If you know about these topic, let me know.
1) Is there any femdom scene in the game Tangled up? When I am searching for some femdom games, someone mentioned that there were lots of femdom scenes with the mom and some were with the sister, but when I asked about that in the game thread I couldn't get a clear answer. If anyone know about this let me know.

2) This one is about a game called Milfy city. Is there a scene where Mom dominates dad or a character called Bob. Just want to make sure before I download it. It's a big file.
Thanks...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there any femdom scene in the game Tangled up?
I've played the game in a long forgotten yesteryears, but I remember there are some femdom scenes there. If I remember correctly there are some very mild femdom(ish) scenes, but there's isn't a dedicated route and you can't focus only on femdom. I've played this game before it was finished though and never even finished the then-current build so maybe smth was changed.

Milfy city
I've tried playing Milfy City in the distant abyss of irretrievably lost eons, but decided to delete the game cause I never found any femdom in it. That isn't to say there isn't femdom there, but at the very best it's scarce and afaik you cannot play as a submissive MC. Or at least you couldn't in the most distant past times lost in oblivion.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I've played the game in a long forgotten yesteryears, but I remember there are some femdom scenes there. If I remember correctly there are some very mild femdom(ish) scenes, but there's isn't a dedicated route and you can't focus only on femdom. I've played this game before it was finished though and never even finished the then-current build so maybe smth was changed.

I've tried playing Milfy City in the distant abyss of irretrievably lost eons, but decided to delete the game cause I never found any femdom in it. That isn't to say there isn't femdom there, but at the very best it's scarce and afaik you cannot play as a submissive MC. Or at least you couldn't in the most distant past times lost in oblivion.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the help :)

Reactions: Mister_M

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Just played the newest update of Nothing is Forever. https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-1-3-hotfix-mrsilverlust.87506/

It's a slow burn game, but has a great explicit femdom scene in the end again. Also the build up to that was fantastic. Definitely deserves to be included in the list.

Overall you form your MC's and to some regards the love interests personalities. Being submissive or dominant is both possible.
What makes it stick out to me is that characters in that game feel like real people. Makes the interaction with them way more interesting to me than in most other games. No text skipping in this game for me.

So far there are 8 love interests and 3 of them are definitely Dommes. The way the game is set up I wouldn't be surprised if even more of them will have femdom paths. Highly recommed checking it out if you are into games with a deeper story and not just into seeing one sex scene without much context or build up after another.

So far he hasn't many Patreons btw. Would be great if we can get more Femdom Patreons for him. Would surely help in getting even more quality femdom content from him. :whistle:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So far there are 8 love interests and 3 of them are definitely Dommes. The way the game is setup I wouldn't be surprised if even more of them will have femdom paths. Highly recommed checking it out if you are into games with a deeper story and not just into seeing one sex scene without much context or build up after another.
Hell yeah! I really liked the 1st version, even wrote about it in this thread, but felt it's not femdom enough yet. I'm happy to hear that we're getting there. And 3 dommes? Man, I wanted to focus on 1 LI, but seems numerous playthroughs will be required. I hope for the nurse to be one of them btw. Gonna pledge this week, I just started Detroit Become Human so will finish this before playing anything else.

Jul 22, 2019
Just played the newest update of Nothing is Forever. https://f95zone.to/threads/nothing-is-forever-v0-1-3-hotfix-mrsilverlust.87506/

It's a slow burn game, but has a great explicit femdom scene in the end again. Also the build up to that was fantastic. Definitely deserves to be included in the list.

Overall you form your MC's and to some regards the love interests personalities. Being submissive or dominant is both possible.
What makes it stick out to me is that characters in that game feel like real people. Makes the interaction with them way more interesting to me than in most other games. No text skipping in this game for me.

So far there are 8 love interests and 3 of them are definitely Dommes. The way the game is set up I wouldn't be surprised if even more of them will have femdom paths. Highly recommed checking it out if you are into games with a deeper story and not just into seeing one sex scene without much context or build up after another.

So far he hasn't many Patreons btw. Would be great if we can get more Femdom Patreons for him. Would surely help in getting even more quality femdom content from him. :whistle:
I'll check it out, what kind of femdom stuff are we talking? Humiliation? Orgasm denial? Feet stuff? Pegging? And who are the three dommes so I can avoid the rest.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Hello guys :)
I need some clarification about some games. If you know about these topic, let me know.
1) Is there any femdom scene in the game Tangled up? When I am searching for some femdom games, someone mentioned that there were lots of femdom scenes with the mom and some were with the sister, but when I asked about that in the game thread I couldn't get a clear answer. If anyone know about this let me know.

2) This one is about a game called Milfy city. Is there a scene where Mom dominates dad or a character called Bob. Just want to make sure before I download it. It's a big file.
Thanks...
In Milfy City there is a limited but enough to call femdom
During Celia route after she found out that the protagonist is blackmailing her she goes full domme mode but unfortunately there is a turn of table later
Obs: Doesn't matter much since there isn't going to have another update in the game anyway...

• Sad
Reactions: Mister_M

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
In Milfy City there is a limited but enough to call femdom
During Celia route after she found out that the protagonist is blackmailing her she goes full domme mode but unfortunately there is a turn of table later
Obs: Doesn't matter much since there isn't going to have another update in the game anyway...
Thanks for the reply

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I'll check it out, what kind of femdom stuff are we talking? Humiliation? Orgasm denial? Feet stuff? Pegging? And who are the three dommes so I can avoid the rest.
I think eventually all of that are possibilities when you see the skill list you can unlock. Also I wouldn't avoid the other women. The way the game works I can see all of them having certain degrees of femdom content.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes