Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
-Elderforest
Narrative: rich / no (though the game is in early stages, so maybe)
Dom lvl: soft to medium (is whipping hard? if yes, then soft to hard) / dedicated
Fetish: wide / beating, teasing, ballbusting, humiliation, forced ejaculation, foot fetish, there could be pegging, don't remember (I always try to stay away from it, so it could just not appear for me)
Orientation: hetero / male
Genre: choice based VN / DAZ 2D
Engine: Ren'Py / in dev / NSFA
Notes: fantasy setting

I guess you'll add Monkey Business by yourself. I also remember a game slightly similar to Starless, but with school/university setting, I haven't played it (nor Starless) much though, maybe you'll remember it.

-Free Pass
Narrative: rich / yes [vanilla]
Dom lvl: soft / 2 female characters with a little bit of content, could be more in the future, though last update was all over the place imo and I'm slightly confused about where are we heading
Fetish: narrow / pillow fight, corruption, teasing [lezdom only; though if I recall correctly the dev said smth about MC potentially domming her husband in the future; she's generally submissive, though at some point she can earn dom points, so I don't know what will happen]
Orientation: hetero/lesbian/trans [based on choices] / female (from time to time we control other female characters)
Genre: choice based VN / DAZ 2D
Engine: Ren'Py / in dev / After Choices
Notes: main character is from Myanmar if I remember correctly and the theme of cultural differences is quite important (and quite nicely presented)
Aseratrix - these games are still not in the Finder :eek:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hail Dicktator is an overwhelmingly maledom game. Depths Revival is very likely to also be mainly maledom. Tamas Awakening detto. Just look at the number of likes...

I severely doubt any of these games are candidates for a femdom list. "Scoop too much hold too little" as my grandma used to say.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Hail Dicktator is an overwhelmingly maledom game. Depths Revival is very likely to also be mainly maledom. Tamas Awakening detto. Just look at the number of likes...

I severely doubt any of these games are candidates for a femdom list. "Scoop too much hold too little" as my grandma used to say.
Some of these I already played a long time ago but I was wondering if they change anything

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Some of these I already played a long time ago but I was wondering if they change anything
If I recall correctly Hail has some lezdom between NPCs but MC has only maledom and more or less vanilla options. I think the dev himself said that he's not planning any femdom for MC.

Depth's Revival supposedly has 1 or 2 LIs with femdom, I tried playing the game, but got bored before any meaningful content, so can't comment. I know some people, who look into this thread played it though, so maybe someone will chime in.

Tamas has some lezdom between NPCs. Very small amount. I see I have this game on ignore list, so I didn't like it it seems.

16 yrs doesn't have femdom afaik.

Virtues supposedly has a scene where MC is drugged and taken advantage of.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
If I recall correctly Hail has some lezdom between NPCs but MC has only maledom and more or less vanilla options. I think the dev himself said that he's not planning any femdom for MC.

Depth's Revival supposedly has 1 or 2 LIs with femdom, I tried playing the game, but got bored before any meaningful content, so can't comment. I know some people, who look into this thread played it though, so maybe someone will chime in.

Tamas has some lezdom between NPCs. Very small amount. I see I have this game on ignore list, so I didn't like it it seems.

16 yrs doesn't have femdom afaik.

Virtues supposedly has a scene where MC is drugged and taken advantage of.
Thanks

Reactions: Mister_M

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Maker of Magic Femdom here. My next game, Ai Shield, is now in beta on my Patreon. For those interested, the public release should come out within a couple of weeks. Some notes: the game will have more art than MF did, the game is slightly softer with no scat and such, and the game is more of a linear story with focus on just one girl but does have choices like the gender of the mc, dialogue options, and options of how you approach problems.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Maker of Magic Femdom here. My next game, Ai Shield, is now in beta on my Patreon. For those interested, the public release should come out within a couple of weeks. Some notes: the game will have more art than MF did, the game is slightly softer with no scat and such, and the game is more of a linear story with focus on just one girl but does have choices like the gender of the mc, dialogue options, and options of how you approach problems.
Sounds interesting, I wish you luck.

I hope it won't be too soft though ;) .

However I never seen a game yet with only 1 LI that made me really interested in that LI :p (That's my issue with Moving Down btw, I just don't find MC's wife attractive so I care less about everything that's going on there).

Reactions: fsatti2000

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
This one's very good

although the translation (machine) broke a few things.

Reactions: Hemdom

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020

Regarding Tamas Awakening, I agree that it is not appropriate for this list because it's really maledom, the "lezdom" in the game is strange in that the male MC is instrumental in allowing the domme to get access to the sub to enact revenge. The MC is sort of domineered/manipulated by the first domme (his cousin/childhood friend) at first, but then hypnotises and controls her and allows his sister/roommate to get back at her. It's less lezdom than a female top slave and a male master domming a female sub and, as Mister_M said, there is very little of it.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Regarding Tamas Awakening, I agree that it is not appropriate for this list because it's really maledom, the "lezdom" in the game is strange in that the male MC is instrumental in allowing the domme to get access to the sub to enact revenge. The MC is sort of domineered/manipulated by the first domme (his cousin/childhood friend) at first, but then hypnotises and controls her and allows his sister/roommate to get back at her. It's less lezdom than a female top slave and a male master domming a female sub and, as Mister_M said, there is very little of it.
So, generic Maledom Harem
may just be me but I serious think that tag like femdom should be only when the MC is involved

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
This one's very good

although the translation (machine) broke a few things.
I'm in the process of making an edited MTL that fixes all the bugs. It's difficult to create because I need to go through everything manually, to make sure nothing breaks.

Once it's finished, I plan on making a game page for it.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I am too tired with work nowadays, but I'll get around it.
I still highly recommend migrating the list to google sheets. You could appoint moderators you trust to help add/update games. In all honesty I get the most use out of this list copy+pasting it to sheets and filtering.

Aug 22, 2020
Aug 22, 2020
I still highly recommend migrating the list to google sheets. You could appoint moderators you trust to help add/update games. In all honesty I get the most use out of this list copy+pasting it to sheets and filtering.
I agree but Idk how much work it is to translate this table to google sheets.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I agree but Idk how much work it is to translate this table to google sheets.
I have to be clear on this one: its not going to happen anytime soon or ever. Sorry.

You can of course copy-paste it and play with it for your own use that way. In fact that makes a lot of sense if you want to easily navigate the whole list for your own purposes.

In the light of several disagreements with regards to what constitutes femdom, I would like to keep this list in line with my definition, and have a modicum of control over its inclusion policy. I hope you can understand that.

However, in case I am dead or banned from the site, then I give permission for those in this thread to appropriate it and republish it in a google sheet format and continue the saga that way.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes