Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Thanks, but I mean the original list on page 1 of the thread. They don't seem to be in any particular order and I'd like to quickly check if new games have been added.
The list is a simple table object, so no sorting anyhow without changing its object type. Even if Aseratrix would add a date / release column. But it would be a neat feature.

Reactions: warrenitro

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nice list! But is there a way to sort by date so that I can quickly check the latest additions? Thanks!
I would have to rebuild the entire list for that. There is no mechanism on the site which would allow me to order the entries automatically, it would have to be done by hand, and sadly since I haven't thought about that in the beginning, now its too late to remake it. I recommend using ctr-F to search for terms. Sorry, I just do not have the time, nor mood to remake the whole thing from scratch basically.

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I would have to rebuild the entire list for that. There is no mechanism on the site which would allow me to order the entries automatically, it would have to be done by hand, and sadly since I haven't thought about that in the beginning, now its too late to remake it. I recommend using ctr-F to search for terms. Sorry, I just do not have the time, nor mood to remake the whole thing from scratch basically.
Thanks for the response! It's a great thread anyways, guess it grew to be a lot bigger than originally planned :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just google. "Although she seems to lack emotion, this is largely a pretense."
No need, based on MM's earlier helpful link, I know what it stands for.

Loli, obviously.
en wikipedia org/wiki/Lolita_fashion
Yeah, I guess. I always interpreted loli as an euphemism for underage shit.

Btw, can one be banned for off-topic flooding one's own thread?
I already blocked lacano, do you really want to be the second person I ever blocked? Anyways, lets pretend your question is not in jest:

1. its the thread I made, so its kinda my prerogative to ask about things I deem connected to the topic, and things like "sadodere" and "yandere" can be fully argued to be quite on topic. I was basically on the hunt for potentially other femdomy things. And it was fruitful: sadodere.

1b. I also find it funny. You can't discern that I suppose.

I don't really mind people asking stuff, most people somehow can easily fathom, tailor and fit their questions to mesh well with the topic of femdom. You have demonstrated you can't do that. I consider most of your posts as being trolling, wildly off topic or wildly off base. I can't do much about it, but one more question like that and you're invisible to me.

2. As far as I know nobody else can edit the OP, so me being banned would mean a stop to further updates. If the thread ever gets overfilled with trolling, which may happen, I will ban myself for sure.

And on the topic, what exactly open-world femdom/maledom/switch games are there? Where the player has a certain freedom of action?
The thread is only dedicated to femdom games and femdom related topics, and there is no room for discussion of maledom and switch focused games here. Make your own thread for those.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
If my JAV education is of any use, gyarus worship disgusting tanned skin.
Well, yes, but it's not cause they simply (at least initially) like(d) this type of skin; traditional beauty standard in Japan is pale/white skin, so tanned/dark skin was used as a symbol of nonconformity, of going against the tradition, traditional structures, moving towards freedom (personal, of expression, etc.) and so on; a fashion statement so to speak through which you show you're more emancipated, freed woman and not a woman adhering to (often sexist and unfair) traditional structures.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, yes, but it's not cause they (at least initially) like(d) this type of skin; traditional beauty standard in Japan is pale/white skin, so tanned/dark skin was used as a symbol of nonconformity, of going against the tradition, traditional structures, moving towards freedom (personal, of expression, etc.) and so on; a fashion statement so to speak through which you show you're more emancipated, freed woman and not a woman adhering to (often sexist and unfair) traditional structures.
That's exactly how I understood it, thanks.

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the response! It's a great thread anyways, guess it grew to be a lot bigger than originally planned :)
Nah, its exactly as big as I imagined it would be. And I hope it will continue growing. I know of several games which needs to be added yet, and hopefully there will be new ones as well.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The list is a simple table object, so no sorting anyhow without changing its object type. Even if Aseratrix would add a date / release column. But it would be a neat feature.
I thought about adding the date in the rubric where the game's status is also mentioned, such as game created: xyz. But that would still not put the entries in that order, and then what would be the point? Especially if its only useful role it would have supposed to be ease of searching, because on its own, it doesn't seem to add anything relevant in terms of helping someone decide whether the game is for them or not.

My decision of not using a time-based order was - and I believe correctly so - that it would have forced me to make the list based not on the games which were readily characterizable, but based on whether they were the next in the time-line, which could have potentially stalled any updates [considering that I would have had to "survey" the games into a preliminary order of release] .

The workaround would have been to insert the games into their proper line, but then some people could have objected to the gaps in time or that an "earlier" game is "still" missing. Not to mention it would have been harder for me to find the proper placing after awhile. As it is, I just add new entries [not only in the sense of their release-date] at the end of the table, its easier for me to edit it this way.

When I started the thread, I invited people to chime in about the format too. But that time has expired I am afraid. Of course if some wildly beneficial new category rears its head up, which would make game-selection itself easier, then I'd consider inserting another column.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I thought about adding the date in the rubric where the game's status is also mentioned, such as game created: xyz. But that would still not put the entries in that order, and then what would be the point? Plus my decision of not using a time-based order was - and I believe correctly so - that it would have forced me to make the list based not on the games which were readily characterizable, but based on whether they were the next in the time-line, which could have potentially stalled any updates. The workaround would have been to insert the games into their proper line, but then some people could have objected to the gaps in time or that an "earlier" game is "still" missing. Not to mention it would have been harder for me to find the proper placing after awhile. As it is, I just add new entries [not only in the sense of their release-date] at the end of the table, its easier for me to edit it this way.
Yeah no worries. I too see little benefit to a specific date column.
I guess an open document would've been the dream solution with built in filter functions and such though linking to another site has its own issues and I'm not to keen to dabble in any sort of HTML, javascript, php or whatever either.

Though I think that so far the list has two great use cases:
- as a sort of dictionary that gives you a better indication of what to expect if you're uncertain of the content of a particular game (and thus have already found it).
- as a sort of flea market of femdom games where you hope to find that one particular keyword or just rummage through a good majority of noteworthy games out there.
So thank you for that.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I guess an open document would've been the dream solution with built in filter functions
Yes, that would have been a more clever idea. But I was fixated on having it on the site. It was basically a spark to make it, and I acted on it almost immediately :) It is what it is. I am glad if it provides any use, then I consider it a success, even tho I readily admit now, that there could have been even more amazing ways of realizing the idea.

The idea was principally informed by how the majority of list entry updates tend to be broken up through pages and pages of back and forth comments rather than readily accessible on the OP.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I don't really know about them, but there's this article: Also, I'm not sure if they're Japanese girl stereotypes, I think they're more anime/manga archetypes.
Not big fan of these dere thing because almost always end up in generic:
"I Love him but i'll deny" and become somewhat generic anime girl

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ethymology:

girl
/ɡəːl/

Origin
Middle English (denoting a child or young person of either sex): perhaps related to Low German gör ‘child’.

boy
/bɔɪ/

Origin
Middle English (denoting a male servant): of unknown origin. :ROFLMAO:
Definitions from Oxford Languages

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Not big fan of these dere thing because almost always end up in generic:
"I Love him but i'll deny" and become somewhat generic anime girl
They kinda act like stereotypes for sure. But no matter how formulaic, a Sadodere is where its at :)

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes