Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Nothing is Forever
- rich, yes [vanilla, maledom]
- soft (for now), dedicated route with at least 1 LI based on chosen skills and dialogue options
- oral servitude, orgasm denial, facesitting, training
- hetero, male
- choice and skill (game has a skill tree; you open skills with pts accumulated through dialogue options and actions) based VN, daz renders 2D
- Ren'Py, in dev, MrSilverLust
- Game is story-heavy (there's more story than sex), MC has psychological issues, MC spectates chess games (that are also a subject of analysis within a game)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nothing is Forever
- rich, yes [vanilla, maledom]
- soft (for now), dedicated route with at least 1 LI based on chosen skills and dialogue options
- oral servitude, orgasm denial, facesitting, training
- hetero, male
- choice and skill (game has a skill tree; you open skills with pts accumulated through dialogue options and actions) based VN, daz renders 2D
- Ren'Py, in dev, MrSilverLust
- Game is story-heavy (there's more story than sex), MC has psychological issues, MC spectates chess games (that are also a subject of analysis within a game)
I'm on a sick-leave today, including updating tho :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jaike and Mister_M

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
In the light of several disagreements with regards to what constitutes femdom, I would like to keep this list in line with my definition, and have a modicum of control over its inclusion policy. I hope you can understand that.

However, in case I am dead or banned from the site, then I give permission for those in this thread to appropriate it and republish it in a google sheet format and continue the saga that way.
I just want to say that I strongly respect and empathize with that position. When there's no perfect answer, you have to pick standards that not everyone will find ideal. From what I've seen, you've done an awesome job being fair, having as expansive a definition of femdom (far beyond what you personally like) as possible without expanding it to the point that you personally can't judge it properly anymore.

I've also been working on some tables similar this one since last July (as part of my plan to overhaul my blog, including splitting off some content) and your list has been a wonderful reference.

Here's another game that you could add to the list when you have time:
Your New Life ( + )
- functional, no
- medium, dedicated
- humiliation, pet play, sissification, ABDL
- hetero, male
- dating simulator [original 2D drawings]
- Flash, completed, Wannabe_Baby (writer) and Voloh (artist)
- free, simple gameplay, 3 heroine routes plus bad end

Also, I found a possible typo: in the glossary there's an explanation of Fetish Focus, but in the table header it's called Fetish Variety.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
"Here's another game that you could add to the list when you have time:
Your New Life ( + ) "

I can't get this to work, will it run on something besides Flash player?

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I can't get this to work, will it run on something besides Flash player?
Maybe... If you Google it, there might be other unofficial programs that run SWF files, but I don't have experience with them. If following the blog's instructions to download the Adobe Flash Player offline player from Adobe's site doesn't work for you, I'm not sure what else to do.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Anyone here knows how to make a signature? The Image I want is no vanilla friendly so i don't want to ask anyone

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I agree but Idk how much work it is to translate this table to google sheets.
Copy+pasting the table directly into google sheets preserves pretty much all of the formatting. The colors get lost, and while it would be a lot of work to fix them, the ability to filter (or add additional columns) would for the most part nullify the need to color code keywords in the first place.

I have to be clear on this one: its not going to happen anytime soon or ever. Sorry.

You can of course copy-paste it and play with it for your own use that way. In fact that makes a lot of sense if you want to easily navigate the whole list for your own purposes.

In the light of several disagreements with regards to what constitutes femdom, I would like to keep this list in line with my definition, and have a modicum of control over its inclusion policy. I hope you can understand that.

However, in case I am dead or banned from the site, then I give permission for those in this thread to appropriate it and republish it in a google sheet format and continue the saga that way.
I only mention this because, I wouldn't really need your permission to begin sharing a spreadsheet copy+paste. I wouldn't, however because it'd be a lot of work maintaining it, and to that end, I think that's revealing in itself on the work and investment you've spent into this list and why it's taken off.

It's moreso I'd bet you'd burn out or move on long before you die/get banned. But like mentioned above, you can manage permissions on who can make edits.

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I've checked Kathoey too (I like the dev's Free Pass btw, though lately it became really chaotic imo). No femdom, at least yet. Both characters you play as (woman and trans-woman) have dom and sub stats among others so I assume - also based on the content of Free Pass - softer lezdom will be featured (and soon) and it seems like one or both women will be dominant towards men. Though I've managed to earn only 1 dom point for 1 char during my 1st playthrough.

I also tried Living in Kanazawa yesterday and the game has a clear start of femdom route with 1 character, no scenes, but dev promises going deep into femdom territory in the future.

Ellessedil

Jun 18, 2021
Tried Summer of shame, and it has some pretty femdom focused branches. I am not completely sure about the mechanics and haven't tried all the branches but the stuff i got was mild to medium femdom focused(service oriented, chastity and pegging).

Just as a note, i didn't take any of the "pills" and picked the "guy" option at the physical examination.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
closed game is mostly women being raped by men (and tentacles/ slime), how is that a femdom game?
It was not my idea to put it into the list, someone else gave me the details. The list is to a degree a collaborative effort, so I had to trust some entries given by others. I remember I tried the game for a short time, and I didn't found any femdom either. Maybe someone [especially the person who gave the details] can see your question and give an answer. If it turns out it has indeed no femdom, I will remove it from the table. Sorry if you feel cheated and thanks! I can ensure you that most of the games do in fact all have femdom, but I'd never claim the list is perfect or even its final form.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So, I've checked Kathoey too (I like the dev's Free Pass btw, though lately it became really chaotic imo). No femdom, at least yet. Both characters you play as (woman and trans-woman) have dom and sub stats among others so I assume - also based on the content of Free Pass - softer lezdom will be featured (and soon) and it seems like one or both women will be dominant towards men. Though I've managed to earn only 1 dom point for 1 char during my 1st playthrough.
So I've asked the dev and s/he told me that a route when women dom men is indeed planned, but its severity depends on the Patreons, so I assume it won't be hard.

Reactions: Jaike

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So I've asked the dev and s/he told me that a route when women dom men is indeed planned, but its severity depends on the Patreons, so I assume it won't be hard.
A thing to note is that you may be able to dom men in that game but you won't be able to avoid them. There is no pure lesbian playthrough unlike their other game, Freepass.

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes