Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

They're definitely weird, but they'll probably appeal to people into socks/feet. There's nothing extreme though..
They are much more about sock-fetish above anything else, but still feature females on top, so it qualifies. I am not too keen to try them yet tho.

Hedonistscum

Aug 1, 2020
They are much more about sock-fetish above anything else, but still feature females on top, so it qualifies. I am not too keen to try them yet tho.
Its giantess content so naturally it applies. Very rare to see giantess content without femdom or lezdom. I've played a few of their games and if you like feet, socks, giantess you'll like his games. Pretty much exclusively feet though so if you don't like feet it aint worth trying.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Its giantess content so naturally it applies. Very rare to see giantess content without femdom or lezdom. I've played a few of their games and if you like feet, socks, giantess you'll like his games. Pretty much exclusively feet though so if you don't like feet it aint worth trying.
I definitely like female feet, but I am not ultra-focused on it. Basically I like almost everything which expresses femdom, that is, I love female feet, ass, face, legs boots, eyes, mouths, noses, hands, breasts, vaginas, etc as variables where the operant function is femdom. Therefore I am a femdom-generalist, which means that I am not putting any body-part, clothing item and activity above the unifying and animating context of "femdomness". As a consequence, I love wide fetish variety and even non-codified, unique ways of dominant expressions by females, when a game is too focused on only 1 or 2 fetishes from the femdom universe, I can still enjoy them, but nowhere to the extent of a game where the driving force is femdom ITSELF, rather than a specific fetish only. To put it in the simplest terms I can think about this: personally I like it when nothing is put above femdom as the active principle <- if this is intact many wondrous expressions are at disposal, some of which of course imply beautiful female feet...preferably dirty for extra humiliation effect when commanded to lick them...

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Did you know that choosing sub skills/choices in Nothing is Forever not only affects h-scenes, but also changes the way MC speaks (his lines of dialogue during general conversations), how others act around him and some other smaller things? Of course it works with other skills/choices too. Really neat idea that greatly helps with immersion imo.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/become-taxi-driver-v0-14-neptuno.76723/ Is having a poll of types of content people like/desire. Can people just go and vote even if you don't play/like the game just to represent the femdom community so that people stop with the whole "its niche so I'll slap a scene in and call it a day to hit the 1-2 into that stuff"...I think if femdom lovers make their presence a little more known, maybe people can stop being asshats about femdom content.

Or not, I mean, nobody is obligated. I'm just tossing this out there.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/become-taxi-driver-v0-14-neptuno.76723/ Is having a poll of types of content people like/desire. Can people just go and vote even if you don't play/like the game just to represent the femdom community so that people stop with the whole "its niche so I'll slap a scene in and call it a day to hit the 1-2 into that stuff"...I think if femdom lovers make their presence a little more known, maybe people can stop being asshats about femdom content.

Or not, I mean, nobody is obligated. I'm just tossing this out there.
Voted, though for now we are heavily outnumbered.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
^I disagree with this. I hate so much how something "naturally applies" just because of a gimmick. It's this logic that makes it so tagging is a nightmare around here. A footjob doesn't make something automatically femdom, and neither does giantess. Is giantess something that USUALLY has femdom? Yes. I'd even say as high as 90% of it does if I had to guess. That doesn't mean its an auto-pass though. I have seen vanilla giantess stuff before, it's not like just because of size and you *have* to deal with more obvious appendages (feet and massive breasts being the most prevalent), means its being done in a dominate way or with the intention to dominate.

Tangent: On a somewhat side note, how often assertive behavior gets confused with dominate behavior makes me sad. There is so many things that are considered largely "femdom" just because the female was the first person to make a move or eager for sex.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, that's why I posted it here, I'd like to see more of us represent so people can see we're more than like 8% or whatever it was when there is quite a few that really enjoy and like femdom
I didn't even know the poll was there (played game early on, but wasn't interested too much). We had more than 16%, but now it's slowly dropping down as more and more maledom folks vote. I just refreshed twice and twice the amount of maledom votes went up a little bit.

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Tangent: On a somewhat side note, how often assertive behavior gets confused with dominate behavior makes me sad. There is so many things that are considered largely "femdom" just because the female was the first person to make a move or eager for sex.
I can't echo this enough! I completely agree.

PS: I voted too. I usually don't vote because I don't know there is a poll to begin with...thanks for the shout-out!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Capture.PNG

Looking at this, its not fair, the last entries are almost the same, which splits votes further. If we add the both answers [especially the one with "both options and choose" which is basically having a femdom path] to the femdom answers then 17.3+28.8 is 46.1 and if we add the simple "both" one too then its 46.1+6.5=52.6% !!! Thus having a femdom path in the game is a no brainer based on this poll. Even if the "both" answers also swell the maledom path.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 1474595

Looking at this, its not fair, the last entries are almost the same, which splits votes further. If we add the both answers [especially the one with "both options and choose" which is basically having a femdom path] to the femdom answers then 17.3+28.8 is 46.1 and if we add the simple "both" one too then its 46.1+6.5=52.6% !!! Thus having a femdom path in the game is a no brainer based on this poll. Even if the "both" answers also swell the maledom path.
Thought the same thing. And atm it's 52.8%. Though for me this voting matter is more about representation of femdom players in general than about having the content in this particular game, which I haven't found that good tbh, but maybe it got better after I stopped playing.

But since we're talking about adding such content to the games: The Roommate dev said that he's considering adding BDSM content to the game and he's not opposed to femdom. Personally I find this game to be quite nice and I think it would be awesome if we could (gently) pressure the dev :) The devs of Kathoey said that if their Patrons will express interest in femdom content (with female protag, which is quite rare) then they'll add (more of) it.

And btw, the dev of Nothing is Forever wrote when I asked him about femdom on Patreon that he'll try to "make femdom content better for femdom lovers so that more players with these kinks would find this game interesting and even out the number of dominant and submissive players/supporters". Another reason to play his game if you ask me. The game even has chess puzzles too!

Reactions: J1215 and Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Another reason to play his game if you ask me. The game even has chess puzzles too!
Just playing chess right now on lichess lol. Only for chess nerds who are also into femdom [a likely combo lol], it would be a cool game idea to have a monster engine play with you, to which you'd naturally almost always lose, and then the AI chars being females, dominating you in various ways for losing. Now that's a fight mechanics I would enjoy lol.

A cool punishment for you Mister_M would be to play the next game while playing Lalisa on repeat :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mister_M

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
i voted. The current balance doesn't look good, but i'll keep my fingers crossed.
Is the game any good? Does it currently have enough femdom content to justify playing, or is the gameplay good enough on its own merits?
Nope. it only had femdom added this update and they didn't seem to think it would be well recieved, so he's on the fence. In all likely-hood its not going to get any substantial femdom, but I think its a good idea to add to these polls to let devs know we are a larger portion than they think, and in my case I'm usually good money for them if they make a game that I like

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Only for chess nerds who are also into femdom [a likely combo lol], it would be a cool game idea to have a monster engine play with you, to which you'd naturally almost always lose, and then the AI chars being females, dominating you in various ways for losing.
That's a scenario I'd like to see IRL with flesh and blood women; chess-dominatrix sounds pretty good to me, she always check mates you with her queen standing one square above your king.

I think its a good idea to add to these polls to let devs know we are a larger portion than they think
That's partially why I've mentioned these other games with devs thinking about/being open to femdom content in their games. Obviously money speak louder than polls*, but still we may let them know that we're here.

*Maybe we should start a femdom fundraising for games or annual Femdom Games Awards with monetary prizes as an additional incentive :p

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Seems odd that a game with Jasmine as a main character wouldn't be all about the Femdom. I tried the game for a little while but got bored with it pretty fast, maybe the Dev will improve it over time.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes