Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's a scenario I'd like to see IRL with flesh and blood women; chess-dominatrix sounds pretty good to me, she always check mates you with her queen standing one square above your king.

That's partially why I've mentioned these other games with devs thinking about/being open to femdom content in their games. Obviously money speak louder than polls*, but still we may let them know that we're here.

*Maybe we should start a femdom fundraising for games or annual Femdom Games Awards with monetary prizes as an additional incentive :p
Regarding the chess game idea, it could be made that each piece is a domina, so when they take one of your pieces, they do it using a certain femdom fetish, for example the queen using - obviously - queening [facesitting -and optionally watersports/scat], the knightess would trample you, the priestess [bishop] would humiliate you in various ways, the wardens [rooks] would make you lick their boots and spit in your mouth...the king in this case - obviously - empress, would enslave you and whip you, the peons, in this case princesses, would each use a variety of things, like beatdowns, ball-kicking, etc....AND when you lost the game, they will all dominate you together in various ways :)

Ps: the version of chess played today was originally called "mad queen's chess" because its the most powerful piece :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Regarding the chess game idea, it could be made that each piece is a domina, so when they take one of your pieces, they do it using a certain femdom fetish, for example the queen using - obviously - queening [facesitting -and optionally watersports/scat], the knightess would trample you, the priestess [bishop] would humiliate you in various ways, the wardens [rooks] would make you lick their boots and spit in your mouth...the king in this case - obviously - empress, would enslave you and whip you, the peons, in this case princesses, would each use a variety of things, like beatdowns, ball-kicking, etc....AND when you lost the game, they will all dominate you together in various ways :)

Ps: the version of chess played today was originally called "mad queen's chess" because its the most powerful piece :)
BTW in my country we don't have queens in chess (nor knights, rooks or bishops for that matter) and all pieces are males.

While the femdom chess idea is nice I feel that as a game it would quickly become too repetitive, and scenes without a context provided by the plot wouldn't be as exciting. IRL it would work great though imo. On the other hand I did like Mortal Kombat Chess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Additionally, if you lose, you'd have to play the next game with one less piece, and during the game various dominas would also use various verbal humiliations. It would also be cool to have some sort of monetary system, and by losing increasing debt, which you could repay by either submitting to more domination/humiliation or by winning, but the win-rate monetary coefficient will be dictated by the mood of the victorious enemy empress. You could also gain fetishes and sub points, making it harder and harder and the fetishes more tailored to your taste...

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
BTW in my country we don't have queens in chess (nor knights, rooks or bishops for that matter) and all pieces are males.

While the femdom chess idea is nice I feel that as a game it would quickly become too repetitive, and scenes without a context provided by the plot wouldn't be as exciting. IRL it would work great though imo. On the other hand I did like Mortal Kombat Chess.
What do you call the Queen then??? :oops: Which country is that?? :eek:

Yeah, MK chess was fun :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
While the femdom chess idea is nice I feel that as a game it would quickly become too repetitive, and scenes without a context provided by the plot wouldn't be as exciting. IRL it would work great though imo.
You could have a story added to it somehow. The chess games being challenges, and besides them having a story living in a post-apocalyptic world where some virus rendered all females dominant and forever young [of course, me a typical male here] and all males submissive. In that world males would be mortal, but they would be uploaded into a clone whenever they died, with all their memories intact. Furthermore, dying would be a crime for which your clone would be additionally punished...:D

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What do you call the Queen then??? :oops: Which country is that?? :eek:

Yeah, MK chess was fun :)
We call him hetman (the highest military officer). I think with that knowledge you can easily guess where I'm from.

I like your femdom chess ideas, would be fun to have Magnus Carlsen play your game (he'd probably won most of the games and dominate this post-apocalyptic world :p ).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
We call him hetman (the highest military officer). I think with that knowledge you can easily guess where I'm from.

I like your femdom chess ideas, would be fun to have Magnus Carlsen play your game (he'd probably won most of the games and dominate this post-apocalyptic world :p ).
But Carlsen is not a female :) I am pretty sure Judith Polgar would suffice for us mortals.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
A lesbian version of that chess game idea would be great, with the various pieces doing lesbian femdom scenes when they capture another piece

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
In know that in the Persian version (the one whose rules made it to Europe and became cannon), the Queen was called the Vizier... think king's hand in A Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones), or Jafaar in Aladdin... the king was (obviously) the Shah (the title of the Persian monarch up to 1979), the bishop was Pil (literally, elephant), the knight was an Asp (horse), the rook was Rukh (chariot, sharing a root with "wind" and with "go")...
Also, I think the Priestesses would engage in religious play. Anyone feels like sacrificing an enemy pawn at the alter, for the glory of the High Goddess and her blessing on the ongoing battle?!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
A lesbian version of that chess game idea would be great, with the various pieces doing lesbian femdom scenes when they capture another piece
I sometimes definitely enjoy lezdom, but prefer hetero femdom, because I'm hetero. But a version where you can choose sex and even your "camp", that is, where you could play as the dominant female/females would be cool.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In know that in the Persian version (the one whose rules made it to Europe and became cannon), the Queen was called the Vizier... think king's hand in A Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones), or Jafaar in Aladdin... the king was (obviously) the Shah (the title of the Persian monarch up to 1979), the bishop was Pil (literally, elephant), the knight was an Asp (horse), the rook was Rukh (chariot, sharing a root with "wind" and with "go")...
Also, I think the Priestesses would engage in religious play. Anyone feels like sacrificing an enemy pawn at the alter, for the glory of the High Goddess and her blessing on the ongoing battle?!
"The queen and bishop remained relatively weak until between 1475 AD and 1500 AD, probably in Spain (in the kingdom of Valencia), or perhaps Portugal, France or Italy, the queen's and bishop's modern moves started and spread, making chess close to its modern form. The first document showing the Queen (or Dama) moving this way is an allegorical poem written in Catalan in Valencia in the 1470s. This form of chess got such names as "Queen's Chess" or "Mad Queen Chess" (Italian alla rabiosa = "with the madwoman"). This led to much more value being attached to the previously minor tactic of . became easier and games could now be won in fewer moves. [ ] These new rules quickly spread throughout Western Europe and in Spain, "

Reactions: TuffSub

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I had to do a bit of research, based on which this word comes from either Poland or Germany. Why be so cryptic, everybody knows I am Hungarian. Its also funny, because "hét" means seven in Hungarian :) 7-man.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I sometimes definitely enjoy lezdom, but prefer hetero femdom, because I'm hetero. But a version where you can choose sex and even your "camp", that is, where you could play as the dominant female/females would be cool.
I'm hetero too, but have zero interest in seeing naked guys, and I think lesbian sex is hotter

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm hetero too, but have zero interest in seeing naked guys, and I think lesbian sex is hotter
I don't enjoy it when I see women hurt, so if the sub female doesn't have an over-bearing focus on, then I can replace her artificially in my mind with myself, and can enjoy it. While I'm also not fond of seeing male bodies, especially their "weapon", I can more easily identify with them. I concentrate on the dominant females anyway. And you know, now that I am thinking about it, it makes more sense for me that supremely beautiful creatures [females] dominate utterly ugly ones [males] more that it is for them to dominate each other. But yeah, I have no objections against lezdom, but if I'd make a game it would definitely be a hetero game with two routes: male-sub and female dominant.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I had to do a bit of research, based on which this word comes from either Poland or Germany. Why be so cryptic, everybody knows I am Hungarian. Its also funny, because "hét" means seven in Hungarian :) 7-man.
In Germany Queen is Dame (ˈdaːmə), Hetman in chess is only used in Poland afaik. But hetman as a title was used in Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Bohemia, Romania and Moldavia, and it's still used, albeit with different meaning, in Czech Republic.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In Germany Queen is Dame (ˈdaːmə), Hetman in chess is only used in Poland afaik. But hetman as a title was used in Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Bohemia, Romania and Moldavia, and it's still used, albeit with different meaning, in Czech Republic.
My fav Polish king was "our" girl :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I think Femdom chess would be a great idea. If this doesn't already exist, somebody needs to make this exist!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
My fav Polish king was "our" girl :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She loved mortification of the flesh, her own of course, as per christian custom. She had a "spiritual guide" in the form of Henryk Bitterfeld who was pushing her towards ascetism and as you know - I assume - she's a saint of catholic church. I can't really see her as a femdom figure at all, even though she did openly criticised king or pope. I think Jadwiga Kaliska is a better candidate. Elżbieta Łokietkówna was a strong woman too, she was also a hungarian queen so you know about her I guess. The case of the attempted assassination of her is somewhat interesting too.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think Femdom chess would be a great idea. If this doesn't already exist, somebody needs to make this exist!
I think there was an attempt at it once, but it the one making it messed up the basic rules of chess and it wasn't exactly as detailed as I imagined above.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
She loved mortification of the flesh, her own of course, as per christian custom. She had a "spiritual guide" in the form of Henryk Bitterfeld who was pushing her towards ascetism and as you know - I assume - she's a saint of catholic church. I can't really see her as a femdom figure at all, even though she did openly criticised king or pope. I think Jadwiga Kaliska is a better candidate. Elżbieta Łokietkówna was a strong woman too, she was also a hungarian queen so you know about her I guess. The case of the attempted assassination of her is somewhat interesting too.
Its hard to find many females in medieval history with a femdom vibe. Its already femdom as it gets to rule a powerful country, and do it well :) We have Elisabeth Báthory the closest to an evil femdom character tho :) [but it may also be that she was simply smeared with untruths mixed with truth in order to gain her wealth by unscurpulous male nobles].

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes