Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021
yes but i cant seems to find a game like that, male protagonist, school setting, scat pee all type of fendom, incest

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
yes but i cant seems to find a game like that, male protagonist, school setting, scat pee all type of fendom, incest
There are no two games which are exactly the same, but school setting, full toilet slavery and many other femdom fetishes [minus incest] are all featured in for example Femdom University.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
yeah already completed fendom university i like it
Try Magic Femdom too, not school setting, but otherwise ticks out many of the same fetishes. You'll need to CTR-F and search the table for your main fetishes and try the games based on those. I tried to make the list contain as many key features as I could think of to make selection easier. Certainly games will still have additional features one may like or dislike which are not listed, but give it a try if you want.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Covering all will be difficult. From the top of my head, only those that match your parameters closely:
  • Sunny Coast College has a male protag, school setting and various hard femdom stuff. No incest IIRC.
  • Android Life is similar in setting, but more mild, more "wholesome anime", and no incest.
  • Slave High, which IIRC is the sequel to Second class, has very similar but little content
  • Perverted education is male, school and momcest; but not what is traditionally femdom content but more forced* sissyfication; if that's your thing or if you're open to it, you might enjoy it
    • *forced only holds if you play a version before it was taken over and made Patreon friendly; version 0.99 I believe is the last one but choosing an even version you wouldn't miss out much
There are a lot more gems out there if you'd be willing to stray further from your specifications.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Covering all will be difficult. From the top of my head, only those that match your parameters closely:
  • Sunny Coast College has a male protag, school setting and various hard femdom stuff. No incest IIRC.
  • Android Life is similar in setting, but more mild, more "wholesome anime", and no incest.
  • Slave High, which IIRC is the sequel to Second class, has very similar but little content
  • Perverted education is male, school and momcest; but not what is traditionally femdom content but more forced* sissyfication; if that's your thing or if you're open to it, you might enjoy it
    • *forced only holds if you play a version before it was taken over and made Patreon friendly; version 0.99 I believe is the last one but choosing an even version you wouldn't miss out much
There are a lot more gems out there if you'd be willing to stray further from your specifications.
Perverted education allows you to set who is your guardian, you can choose mom [lol]. But the game went very gay as it happens with almost all sissification centered games.

I would add Harshville to your list, it even has 1 character with full toilet slavery and quite a lot of different humiliations.

I really like Android Life, but I hope the dev will expand a bit further into femdom territory, so far its the best "soft" femdom game I played.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
That reminds me; I think this would make for an excellent addition:

Steps to Love
Author: Msize

Synopsis: College students friend of PC and PC have a crush on his cousin. After dating to let her choose which she fancies more her domineering personality becomes apparent.

Narrative Content: rich
Domination Level: medium
Fetish Focus: narrow, foot worship, CBT, petplay, optional NTR
Alternate paths: no
Orientation: hetero
Gameplay/Femdom Focus: VN / dedicated femdom
Protagonist: male
Game Engine/Status/Dev: ? / Completed / Msize
Observations: voiced dialogue, 4 routes, requires Japanese Locale e.g.

P.S. Not sure if we should classify as incest when cousins and also unsure of the actual engine used.

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
Cool that you added MGQ to the list but "[femdom content needs verification]" ?
While the entry on this site does not have the tag for it which is weird but I can confirm that every single h-scene in the game is femdom and most of them is reverse rape. Most scenes never go to the extremes but some do.

I mean from the introduction text for the game:
"The story of being reverse-molested by sexy inhuman vixens!
Sweet monster girls seduce and pleasure you! Lose and you will be raped!
Not one scene of boys violating girls. Masochists rejoice!"

What more confirmation do you need? :D

Anyway there are some other femdom games I could mention later that isn't on the list yet :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Cool that you added MGQ to the list but "[femdom content needs verification]" ?
While the entry on this site does not have the tag for it which is weird but I can confirm that every single h-scene in the game is femdom and most of them is reverse rape. Most scenes never go to the extremes but some do.

I mean from the introduction text for the game:
"The story of being reverse-molested by sexy inhuman vixens!
Sweet monster girls seduce and pleasure you! Lose and you will be raped!
Not one scene of boys violating girls. Masochists rejoice!"

What more confirmation do you need? :D

Anyway there are some other femdom games I could mention later that isn't on the list yet :)
Well, it requires most and foremost my verification. The reason of my doubts is due to the tags the dev gives:

1632678602304.png

The entry does indeed have the femdom tag: female domination.

The suspicious and NOT femdom tags are many, but the following in particular are concerning: titfuck, tentacle, bukkake, high amounts of rape [its not clear if its reverse-rape or not], blowjob, vaginal sex, tentacle rape, twin blowjob, impregnation, etc

I mean, I can not imagine a vagina-tentacle, but it makes me thinking :)

Some people seem to have an interpretation of femdom I absolutely reject. Those games where the focus is on the male MC's cock and pleasure are not in my - very informed - opinion femdom.

I am however not informed in japanese kinky terminology, so except for the loli and shota terms, I have no idea what for example Nukige means.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well, it requires most and foremost my verification. The reason of my doubts is due to the tags the dev gives:

View attachment 1423709

The suspicious and NOT femdom tags are many, but the following in particular are concerning: titfuck, tentacle, bukkake, high amounts of rape [its not clear if its reverse-rape or not], blowjob, vaginal sex, tentacle rape, twin blowjob, impregnation, etc

Some people seem to have an interpretation of femdom I absolutely reject. Those games where the focus is on the male MC's cock and pleasure is the main culprit of those interpretations.
I played this veeeery long time ago and there definitely are numerous scenes typical of MG games, that is MGs "domming" MC by making him cum in various ways, but they sometimes enslave him, sometimes humiliate him, sometimes squeeze his body (lamia), sometimes tease him, etc., but reverse rape ending with MC cumming - if I remember correctly - is a normal and widespread type of H-scenes in MGQ (don't know about MGQP, but would assume the same, won't touch it cause of engine :p). Also most of these scenes appear only when you lose, when you play good and manage to win fights you skip most of the scenes; there are some unavoidable scenes though with dommy lamia, but she's never malignant, she's more teasing, soft domming him that anything and also making him cum (at least most of the times). In other words femdom here is mostly limited to MC not being in control during sex; as you know I don't find this type of femdom to be femdom (enough), but I think there's enough content here to warrant placing the game on your list, plus it's a solid game with nicely developed characters and well written plot. Plus, as I said, I played it very long time ago so I may not remember some scenes or features or remember them incorrectly, so take my words with a pinch of salt.

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
I see why you where confused cause the game has like every damn tag in existence but yes ALL of them are femdom (all rape is reverse as well).
What I consider femdom is when the female is dominant (duh)/in control while the male (or otherwise) is submissive or at least not in control. Blowjobs and Titjobs for example can be dominant as long as the female remains in absolute control.
I find it annoying when people don't even consider non-bdsm femdom to be femdom at all, Cause that is imo the best type of femdom :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I see why you where confused cause the game has like every damn tag in existence but yes ALL of them are femdom (all rape is reverse as well).
What I consider femdom is when the female is dominant (duh)/in control while the male (or otherwise) is submissive or at least not in control. Blowjobs and Titjobs for example can be dominant as long as the female remains in absolute control.
I find it annoying when people don't even consider non-bdsm femdom to be femdom at all, Cause that is imo the best type of femdom :)
I have no idea what non-bdsm femdom is supposed to mean. Bdsm contains D/s aka dominance and submission too. But I had this debate with too many people to care to have it again. I just say this: if the focus is on the ejaculation/pleasure of the male, and the female performs things on/with his dick such as blowjob and titjob, and whatever-job, that is not femdom, the female is used as a mere prop for male pleasure its completely antithetical to any kind of real femdom. A submissive woman can also be in control and demand you to dominate her, that would not make her a domme and the thing happening as such femdom. It would simply be topping from the bottom. I accept your description as at most female-top sex, but not quite femdom. Still, given that many people like this sort of soft "femdom" I will continue putting these games on the list too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I played this veeeery long time ago and there definitely are numerous scenes typical of MG games, that is MGs "domming" MC by making him cum in various ways, but they sometimes enslave him, sometimes humiliate him, sometimes squeeze his body (lamia), sometimes tease him, etc., but reverse rape ending with MC cumming - if I remember correctly - is a normal and widespread type of H-scenes in MGQ (don't know about MGQP, but would assume the same, won't touch it cause of engine :p). Also most of these scenes appear only when you lose, when you play good and manage to win fights you skip most of the scenes; there are some unavoidable scenes though with dommy lamia, but she's never malignant, she's more teasing, soft domming him that anything and also making him cum (at least most of the times). In other words femdom here is mostly limited to MC not being in control during sex; as you know I don't find this type of femdom to be femdom (enough), but I think there's enough content here to warrant placing the game on your list, plus it's a solid game with nicely developed characters and well written plot. Plus, as I said, I played it very long time ago so I may not remember some scenes or features or remember them incorrectly, so take my words with a pinch of salt.
Thought so, almost immediately as I saw the game presentation and kink-list. Anyways, it does have some sort of light femdom, but I will change the level to soft.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thought so, almost immediately as I saw the game presentation and kink-list. Anyways, it does have some sort of light femdom, but I will change the level to soft.
I'd add observation that game has rich lore and plot. Also, The Ember Institute has feminization (possibly sissification too, I don't pursue this kind of content so am not sure); tbh - maybe I missed smth as I played only once and rather quick - I didn't encounter any femdom after saying no to sissy/femimization content, there was even a scene when one of girls wanted to punish MC, but I had to go against her (basically stepping on the dom route), cause earlier in a game I said I don't like to be dressed as a woman.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'd add observation that game has rich lore and plot. Also, The Ember Institute has feminization (possibly sissification too, I don't pursue this kind of content so am not sure); tbh - maybe I missed smth as I played only once and rather quick - I didn't encounter any femdom after saying no to sissy/femimization content, there was even a scene when one of girls wanted to punish MC, but I had to go against her (basically stepping on the dom route), cause earlier in a game I said I don't like to be dressed as a woman.
Sigh, yes, no problem I correct those elements too. Its hard to please everyone, but I try to also keep the list as femdom as possible, after all that's why I made this list to offer people a way to identify actual femdom content, precisely because how misleading the tag can be. I trust your advice my friend, and thanks for chiming in.

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
I have no idea what non-bdsm femdom is supposed to mean. Bdsm contains D/s aka dominance and submission too. But I had this debate with too many people to care to have it again. I just say this: if the focus is on the ejaculation/pleasure of the male, and the female performs things on/with his dick such as blowjob and titjob, and whatever-job, that is not femdom, the female is used as a mere prop for male pleasure its completely antithetical to any kind of real femdom.
Yeah, that was dumb of me to say but I won't debate you on that matter (What I ment was no sadism/masochism or soft femdom).

Just to be clear what I was trying to say is: There is no maledom at all in the game, the women (in this case monstergirls) use overwhelming strength/magic/restraints to capture human men for amusement/food/reproduction. Since they need to use pleasure to get the spunk they need for food/reproduction they use any means they can think of. After which they may enslave/eat/kill their mate. So I don't know about you but that can be pretty brutal.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes