Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Aseratrix Don't take this as an offence, but I'd add two more games: Virtual Succubus and Magbuster. Too lazy to categorise them, do it yourself, lol. Magebuster is an example of a puzzle game set against the backdrop of a magic femdom fight, for one. Virtual Succubus is a jerk-off / chastity simulator.

And what's about AI Dungeon or Dreamily AI? Text editors which write a story for you? Can be used for femdom.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Aseratrix Don't take this as an offence, but I'd add two more games: Virtual Succubus and Magbuster. Too lazy to categorise them, do it yourself, lol. Magebuster is an example of a puzzle game set against the backdrop of a magic femdom fight, for one. Virtual Succubus is a jerk-off / chastity simulator.

And what's about AI Dungeon or Dreamily AI? Text editors which write a story for you? Can be used for femdom.
I'll have to play them first. In time they'll be probably added.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
Aug 22, 2020
-Gladia
Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gladia-v0-2-0-7-lina-sylph.88978/
Narrative: poor/functional.
Domination: medium to hard.
Fetish Focus: wide. Foot worship, ass/pussy worship, facesitting, footjob, ballbusting. More fetishes are promised in the future.
Alternate Path: none. All sexual content is femdom.
Orientation: hetero.
Gameplay: RPG, somewhat like domina. But without gameovers, at least yet. You fight mistresses, when you lose they teach you an ability or give you a weapon, etc. When you win you get exp and money and will unlock new mistresses (last part isn't yet implemented).
Femdom Focus: dedicated.
Protagonist: male.
Artstyle: Original art.
Game engine: RPGM.
Dev: Lina Sylph.
Observations: There isn't much to say yet, but I enjoy the way combat and progression is implemented. Also I really like the first mistress, she seems very unique as a character. I'm looking forward to see how this game grows.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
-Gladia
Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gladia-v0-2-0-7-lina-sylph.88978/
Narrative: poor/functional.
Domination: medium to hard.
Fetish Focus: wide. Foot worship, ass/pussy worship, facesitting, footjob, ballbusting. More fetishes are promised in the future.
Alternate Path: none. All sexual content is femdom.
Orientation: hetero.
Gameplay: RPG, somewhat like domina. But without gameovers, at least yet. You fight mistresses, when you lose they teach you an ability or give you a weapon, etc. When you win you get exp and money and will unlock new mistresses (last part isn't yet implemented).
Femdom Focus: dedicated.
Protagonist: male.
Artstyle: Original art.
Game engine: RPGM.
Dev: Lina Sylph.
Observations: There isn't much to say yet, but I enjoy the way combat and progression is implemented. Also I really like the first mistress, she seems very unique as a character. I'm looking forward to see how this game grows.
Sounds like a game to keep an eye on especially with both ToT & Domina devs going for delay after delay

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I mentioned them earlier. I tried 2: and . If Aseratrix wants to add them to the list, then these (and other engines) are text based adventure and/or novel writing engines. With AI Dungeon you control your avatar in a custom world and choose what do you want to say or do, or simply write another passage of the story. Based on your input the engine writes next part of the story/adventure. You decide (if you have a premium account) on the randomness, lenght, etc. of the generated passages. With HoloAI there's no "say" or "do" actions, you only write parts of the story, engine continues it and then you write a part yourself (though you may just prompt the engine to continue it by itself). So the type of content, fetishes, level of brutality is based on your input. The minus is that they tend to be quite random (there was one instance when the AI suddenly started writing about a man who cut rats' bellies and fed me their bowels; Dungeon AI tends to suddenly go into "they beat you to death" or "stabbed you with the knife and killed you" territory if you're too long on BDSM subject, though later on it seemed to control it's bloodthirsty urges better) and repetitive (HoloAI at some point started generating really long passages about how pathetic "I" am, like full paragraphs about only about it). I can paste smth from "my" stories on the 2nd thread, as I said earlier, they're really surreal.

• Haha

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Keep them coming, when I collected about 10 things to add I'll proceed with the update. :)

I am not sure about these AI things, I mean can they actually simulate a femdom story? From what I heard it's completely calculation based on words and not meanings. Therefore only led by syntax with no semantic and contextual reference, therefore I assume it devolves into nonsense quite quickly. Syntactic coherence alone seems insufficient to force the AI to craft meaningful parameters within which to move the text. It sounds more frustrating than anything.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
it devolves into nonsense quite quickly
Yes, but it's like a dream sequence based on loose associations between various events and found it quite nice at times (I guess I was in a suitable mood for that kind of experience). HoloAI is better in this regard and sometimes can surprise with a reference to the events that happened earlier in the story, Dungeon has very short memory. Sometimes though the really hit the spot.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yes, but it's like a dream sequence based on loose associations between various events and found it quite nice at times (I guess I was in a suitable mood for that kind of experience). HoloAI is better in this regard and sometimes can surprise with a reference to the events that happened earlier in the story, Dungeon has very short memory. Sometimes though the really hit the spot.
Is there any quality difference between the free and payed versions?

I imagine, I input: "she sat on my face..." and the AI continuing "oh my, I am sorry, didn't see you're there" :D

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is there any quality difference between the free and payed versions?

I imagine, I input: "she sat on my face..." and the AI continuing "oh my, I am sorry, didn't see you're there" :D
Yes, there's a difference. Plus Dungeon has additional expensive AI that's supposedly better, you can register a trial account though for a week.

1st you need to write short passage that sets the tone and the setting, turn off any censor like options and then try to write why she sat there or the context of the situation. After AI will "understand" it it will start writing what you want. More or less that is.

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Title: Project ATMOSPHERE
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-atmosphere-v0-3-p2-dr-mad.49245/
Domination Level: Soft [imho... though there's potential for growth]
Femdom Focus: Marginal to Mixed [1 character for now, mostly optional]
Fetish Variety and examples: [IDK] foot and boot, oral servitude, milking, t&d, chastity (command, not cage)
Orientation: Hetero/Lesbian (narrative)
Protag: male
Genre: choice based, VN
Art style: 3D CG
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Dev: Dr MAD
Observations: plot heavy, dramatic, scifi and alt reality, lot of (general) content. large size. in dire need of a walkthrough (or rather, a plot map).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Title: Project ATMOSPHERE
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-atmosphere-v0-3-p2-dr-mad.49245/
Domination Level: Soft [imho... though there's potential for growth]
Femdom Focus: Marginal to Mixed [1 character for now, mostly optional]
Fetish Variety and examples: [IDK] foot and boot, oral servitude, milking, t&d, chastity (command, not cage)
Orientation: Hetero/Lesbian (narrative)
Protag: male
Genre: choice based, VN
Art style: 3D CG
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Dev: Dr MAD
Observations: plot heavy, dramatic, scifi and alt reality, lot of (general) content. large size. in dire need of a walkthrough (or rather, a plot map).
If I remember correctly, this game did include a hot forced cunnilingus with one LI when it first came out and it has really nice renders, has it got enriched since then? Btw thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: TuffSub

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
If I remember correctly, this game did include a hot forced cunnilingus with one LI when it first came out and it has really nice renders, has it got enriched since then? Btw thanks for the suggestion!
I just played it for the first time... IDK when you checked it, but assuming it was in its early days - yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a lot going on as far as uniforms go, but it's a game with action, so I didn't note it.
There are still some unhandled exceptions, but for the most part rollback-save-quit-load does the trick. Also, the English level varies throughout the game. I'm guessing that some dialogues were crowd tested in earlier versions, and some haven't yet.

ty. is this suggestion format good for you?

btw, what's LI?!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I just played it for the first time... IDK when you checked it, but assuming it was in its early days - yes.
There's a lot going on as far as uniforms go, but it's a game with action, so I didn't note it.
There are still some unhandled exceptions, but for the most part rollback-save-quit-load does the trick. Also, the English level varies throughout the game. I'm guessing that some dialogues were crowd tested in earlier versions, and some haven't yet.

btw, what's LI?!
LI=Love Interest

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
LI=Love Interest
Yeah, I didn't know what LI is either, but for example Mister_M used it so non-challantly, that I figured it must mean character of interest, I did ask him to clarify. He did. Then I assumed it was only me who was ignorant about it, so I started using it. Sorry for the confusion. I often see people using strange abbreviations and I assume its only me who is ignorant about them, glad I'm not alone after all :))

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

btw, what's LI?!
The format is excellent, thanks!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It's widely used in the threads with more romance/dating games, so I just got used to it.
I'm similarly confused with the term H-scenes, but someone explained to me that it might refer to some Japanese manga term or something. I always assumed it must mean "hot" scenes.:ROFLMAO:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I always assumed it must mean "hot" scenes.
According to the definition 'H' indeed comes from the word 'hot', so it's supposed to be 'hot scenes'. I guess it could be modified in collective minds of Internet users later, as for example the term 'eroguro' started to be used in different context that the proper definition allows.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Sex Note got it's Femdom update (very good one) not sure if is going to become another turn of table(very likely) but is worth noting

Also Another Chance but is very early development.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes