Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Since when it's been a problem here?
It isn't a problem on this website, but the developer of "Nothing is Forever" has been very kind to the femdom community, even visiting us on this thread and discussing ideas for the femdom path of several characters in his game, so I don't think most people here would go behind his back and release patreon-only content. The dev is very reliable with updates, honest, talented at what he does and has a 2 pounds per month patreon tier (which even someone in eastern Europe or the middle east can easily afford to pay...) - he doesn't deserve being back-stabbed like that.

I'm actually fully supportive of piracy, as working people (and people in the third world even more so) need money a lot more than gaming megacorps, (and no, piracy is not theft as it involves creating a perfect replica of the material in question and using that, not stealing the property from the creator/owner - if thieves who are hungry would still my bread by cloning it and eating their own version, I'd have no problem with said thieves...) but for indie devs who make patreon games, who still release them entirely for free belatedly, and who sometimes depend on the unique patreon content to make a living, (cause otherwise people just wouldn't support them), I wouldn't personally condone pirating their content, as it can seriously hurt passionate artists making the games we enjoy...

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
It isn't a problem on this website, but the developer of "Nothing is Forever" has been very kind to the femdom community, even visiting us on this thread and discussing ideas for the femdom path of several characters in his game, so I don't think most people here would go behind his back and release patreon-only content. The dev is very reliable with updates, honest, talented at what he does and has a 2 pounds per month patreon tier (which even someone in eastern Europe or the middle east can easily afford to pay...) - he doesn't deserve being back-stabbed like that.

I'm actually fully supportive of piracy, as working people (and people in the third world even more so) need money a lot more than gaming megacorps, (and no, piracy is not theft as it involves creating a perfect replica of the material in question and using that, not stealing the property from the creator/owner - if thieves who are hungry would still my bread by cloning it and eating their own version, I'd have no problem with said thieves...) but for indie devs who make patreon games, who still release them entirely for free belatedly, and who sometimes depend on the unique patreon content to make a living, (cause otherwise people just wouldn't support them), I wouldn't personally condone pirating their content, as it can seriously hurt passionate artists making the games we enjoy...
My question was purely rhetorical but I appreciate your input. Thing is, the little story in question is complete and it doesn't look like it will be available any time in the future. So we have a classic paywall situation here with only 2 possible (more or less) outcomes: you either forced to pay or you will never see it. I can understand when lack of patience is used as a means for accumulating more patrons but I won't ever condone paywalls.
P.S. I also supported a couple of creators whose content I would never share out of respect so I kinda get the sentiment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
My question was purely rhetorical but I appreciate your input. Thing is, the little story in question is complete and it doesn't look like it will be available any time in the future. So we have a classic paywall situation here with only 2 possible (more or less) outcomes: you either forced to pay or you will never see it. I can understand when lack of patience is used as a means for accumulating more patrons but I won't ever condone paywalls.
P.S. I also supported a couple of creators whose content I would never share out of respect so I kinda get the sentiment.
I respect your stance, as yes, an indefinite paywall is quite different from an early release. In a way though I can also see why a dev might keep a smaller game paywalled like this, (so that a lot of the people that like their publicly available main game eventually become patrons at least for one month to also get access to the other one), as after all it's their work and nobody can or should force them to release it for free. They might really need some extra financial support at the time, so I'd say it's a morally neutral thing to do as a dev. (it could be either good/acceptable or bad/scummy depending on circumstance and what the dev needs/uses the extra money for)

Last edited:

calitos1o

Dec 30, 2020
Hi! just a Question: Do you know if there are any threads in this forum where possible ideas or plots for Femdom games are shared? For example: In the Wonder Woman universe, the Amazons got tired of living in isolation and decided to conquer and subdue the entire world. Once the world is conquered, the Amazons are the ones who govern, the women would be first-class citizens, and the men would be the lowest class and slaves who live to serve.

Thanks. Have a great Sunday.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hi! just a Question: Do you know if there are any threads in this forum where possible ideas or plots for Femdom games are shared? For example: In the Wonder Woman universe, the Amazons got tired of living in isolation and decided to conquer and subdue the entire world. Once the world is conquered, the Amazons are the ones who govern, the women would be first-class citizens, and the men would be the lowest class and slaves who live to serve.

Thanks. Have a great Sunday.
I don't think there is a thread dedicated to sharing femdom games ideas, but in the past we used this thread for general femdom discussions and this one for games, but the former one kinda died out since Aseratrix disappeared from the forum.

Reactions: calitos1o

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The new update of Nothing is Forever will probably be released next week between Thursday and Sunday (as you can read on dev's Patreon).

Also Darktoz shared that he started working on new update of TSoB, which is not surprising. It's going to be of similar size, maybe somewhat longer than the first one and will introduce new characters, so again nothing surprising here. He shared 2 pics on Deviantart (he'll share more but they are not - or at least most of them - from the scenes that'll appear in the game, though the characters are from it), they look really pretty imo.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The Best Days of Our Lives have been resurrected under new dev and since the game is tagged femdom I decided to check it. Here a pic from the game:
screenshot0001.png
It's from the only - very soft - femdom scene. Basically she is on top during sex, says that he's only her sextoy and asks him to call her Mistress. Seems there will be a soft(est) femdom route with her, so if someone likes lighter femdom fun may be interested in the game.

Sweshnikov

Apr 11, 2021
It's a patreon only release
Ah ok thank you, I might even. Crea

Ah ok ty, I consider subscribing

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How to Fix the Future update turn out to be what I expected, the small but good femdom content there is completely gone
I remember the dev was constantly harassed by the anti-femdom crowd so he added more maledom and after he wrote that he'll "concentrate more on content that players are more interested in" I assumed the femdom route will be underdeveloped or will disappear completely. Sad as I thought it started quite nice.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I remember the dev was constantly harassed by the anti-femdom crowd so he added more maledom and after he wrote that he'll "concentrate more on content that players are more interested in" I assumed the femdom route will be underdeveloped or will disappear completely. Sad as I thought it started quite nice.
That's really a big issue. I've also received a lot of "strong feedback" from the maledom crowd, even though my intention to make a femdom game was clear from the start! And I still have to explain to the maledom crowd that they shouldn't expect a "super chad" MC, and they're not going to "win" easily against those strong confident women (the dominas).

And in my case my vision for the game was clear from the start. Imagine if a creator has doubts and isn't sure of how to proceed. If the creator gets "hounded" by the maledom people (or any people with a specific kink/genre), they're going to get affected and their vision is going to get distorted!

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes