Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Gotta love bossy schoolgirls. Add in a some milfy yet Very strict teachers and it's instant win!
Missy is another one of my favorites :
https://f95zone.to/threads/missy-v0-4-2-trinian-games.84709/
Missy's teacher and her partner Poppy :devilish: , They are also one of my favorites as dominants,
But :oops:, It's from another franchise my favorite dominant, Leah from "Hail Dicktator"; I know it's
from a maledom game, but her strict character, her devotion to BDSM, and her determination
and why not some naivete, made me fall in love with her and be in her heels :love:.

There is a single femdom scene with her, short but meaningful, especially if you are a fan of catwoman :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You probably all know that already, but the new chapter of Nothing is Forever is out for supporters. I'll play it this evening, I'm really looking forward to it :D

What do you think the ideal dominant woman might look like? Some examples.
I know it wasn't a question for me, but I can't help myself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

Sweshnikov

Apr 11, 2021
It's a patreon only release
Ah ok thank you, I might even. Crea
It isn't a problem on this website, but the developer of "Nothing is Forever" has been very kind to the femdom community, even visiting us on this thread and discussing ideas for the femdom path of several characters in his game, so I don't think most people here would go behind his back and release patreon-only content. The dev is very reliable with updates, honest, talented at what he does and has a 2 pounds per month patreon tier (which even someone in eastern Europe or the middle east can easily afford to pay...) - he doesn't deserve being back-stabbed like that.

I'm actually fully supportive of piracy, as working people (and people in the third world even more so) need money a lot more than gaming megacorps, (and no, piracy is not theft as it involves creating a perfect replica of the material in question and using that, not stealing the property from the creator/owner - if thieves who are hungry would still my bread by cloning it and eating their own version, I'd have no problem with said thieves...) but for indie devs who make patreon games, who still release them entirely for free belatedly, and who sometimes depend on the unique patreon content to make a living, (cause otherwise people just wouldn't support them), I wouldn't personally condone pirating their content, as it can seriously hurt passionate artists making the games we enjoy...
Ah ok ty

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Does the game "Cure My Addiction" contain any femdom? I saw that only 1 character had femdom scenes but apparently they were pretty lackluster

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Young and athletic and HEALTHY and lovely :)
Tess has some great ones in Karlsson's Gambit. Nice outfits too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-6-2-final-grym-gudinna-games.50840/
Here's a painting by Eric Zener:
View attachment 1899371
Those designs are...okay...but I've seen much better

The Secret Family had great character models for the younger girls IMO, but unfortunately got abandoned

Still trying to find a good lolidom themed femdom game with 3D models though (most of the Loli 3D games have zero femdom)

Last edited:
Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Those designs are...okay...but I've seen much better

The Secret Family had great character models for the younger girls IMO, but unfortunately got abandoned
Heh, I've seen better too, but I thought these were pretty good on short notice :)
You're right The Secret family does have some nice renders, but there's no Femdom tag?
For hot schoolgirls it's tough to beat The Headmaster, but again not much Femdom.

Reactions: baxtus

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Heh, I've seen better too, but I thought these were pretty good on short notice :)
You're right The Secret family does have some nice renders, but there's no Femdom tag?
For hot schoolgirls it's tough to beat The Headmaster, but again not much Femdom.
Unfortunately secret family was not a femdom game

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Played the last update of "Nothing is forever" and imho it has the best femdom content of all the games I have ever played. Mainly because of how real most of the love/femdom interests feel. If you are new starting that game you have to invest some time though. With the new update this has easily 12+ hours of content if you properly play it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Played the last update of "Nothing is forever" and imho it has the best femdom content of all the games I have ever played. Mainly because of how real most of the love/femdom interests feel. If you are new starting that game you have to invest some time though. With the new update this has easily 12+ hours of content if you properly play it.
Amen to that. The new update is amazing and the femdom scenes (and since I rejected Kim it's possible I haven't even seen them all yet) are really awesome, while completely believable and natural.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Amen to that. The new update is amazing and the femdom scenes (and since I rejected Kim it's possible I haven't even seen them all yet) are really awesome, while completely believable and natural.
Any new characters that have femdom scenes this update? I know that Deb and Kim are the ones with femdom till last update and Emma had a (sort of) femdom scene too.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes