Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That's really a big issue. I've also received a lot of "strong feedback" from the maledom crowd, even though my intention to make a femdom game was clear from the start! And I still have to explain to the maledom crowd that they shouldn't expect a "super chad" MC, and they're not going to "win" easily against those strong confident women (the dominas).

And in my case my vision for the game was clear from the start. Imagine if a creator has doubts and isn't sure of how to proceed. If the creator gets "hounded" by the maledom people (or any people with a specific kink/genre), they're going to get affected and their vision is going to get distorted!
I think every femdom focused game, especially with nice renders is attacked by these guys. It's like they feel their masculinity (if it's really there in a first place) will disappear because there's a femdom game that they don't have to play.

Anyway, great that you're sticking to your vision. I wish you luck and patience.

meks_

Dec 15, 2020
I remember the dev was constantly harassed by the anti-femdom crowd so he added more maledom and after he wrote that he'll "concentrate more on content that players are more interested in" I assumed the femdom route will be underdeveloped or will disappear completely. Sad as I thought it started quite nice.
So, I spoke with the dev and I have good news.
The femdom will not be diminished.

"Not at all. I've big plans on femdom) Don't worry. I actually planned one huge femdom scene at the end of this update. But coz of all the circumstances and long development I decided to turn it down and release it like that.
I promise a few amazing femdom scenes in the next update."

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I remember the dev was constantly harassed by the anti-femdom crowd so he added more maledom and after he wrote that he'll "concentrate more on content that players are more interested in" I assumed the femdom route will be underdeveloped or will disappear completely. Sad as I thought it started quite nice.
Yep Estate Dominate was victim of this, just because it had good renders they want to force their wish into it

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Any femdom game with good renders will get the maledom crowd to state their opinion as if they gonna die without doing it. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's what is so baffling to me. If I come through a game that it's not my style, I'm just going to skip through it. If the game would be improved by something minor, then I'd mention my opinion. But if the creator has a direction that's not my style or preference, I'll just ignore. And I guess/hope most people do the same.

But there are some themes that create so much controversy! Like femdom, NTR, sissies, trans, blackmail. I don't know why it seems that their mere existence really threatens some people. And they're voicing their opinions to the point of absurdity! :D

I'm imagining the dialog in their head like...
- Hmm... These girls are pretty! I wanna fuck em!
- Well... This is a femdom game. It's not that easy.
- But I want them! This is awful! They're women and I have a dick!
- Well... If you submit to them and do what they ask they might reward your good behavior.
- NO! Imma man! Imma strong man! And this is sissy stuff! Won't do it!
- Then this isn't your game. Off you go!
- But I wanna fuck them!!!

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
I'm imagining the dialog in their head like...
- Hmm... These girls are pretty! I wanna fuck em!
- Well... This is a femdom game. It's not that easy.
- But I want them! This is awful! They're women and I have a dick!
- Well... If you submit to them and do what they ask they might reward your good behavior.
- NO! Imma man! Imma strong man! And this is sissy stuff! Won't do it!
- Then this isn't your game. Off you go!
- But I wanna fuck them!!!
Thanks for the best laugh of my day :)

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
The maledom crowd needs a good pegging from a hot girl who will do it until they like it ;)
Hah, love it! :love:
The scenario is this; A so smoking hot girl, no-one would even consider saying 'no' to her.

Then she's like...
- I'll do whatever you want sexually
- Whatever I want?
- Yeah, whatever fantasy you have. And I'll do it only for you.
- Holy shit! Really?
- Yes!
- I feel there's a catch, what is the catch?
- Well, I've got to peg you until you cum.
- Oh noes!
- And you don't get to touch your cock, you have to cum just from pegging. So what do you say?

cbf6fe6fd2754a3c5e5205de0587bfec.gif

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Did anyone try playing Big Brother remake? It's tagged femdom, but I don't think it has any good content plus the models are average imo so I never tried playing it. But maybe I'm mistaken and it has a nice femdom route?

Edit: and just when I finished writing this Star School appeared in latest updates, also tagged femdom. This one seems to be new and short, so I'll check it even though I don't expect anything good. Edit #2: yeah, it's bad.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the info. Guess I won't bother with this one.
So, I spoke with the dev and I have good news.
The femdom will not be diminished.

"Not at all. I've big plans on femdom) Don't worry. I actually planned one huge femdom scene at the end of this update. But coz of all the circumstances and long development I decided to turn it down and release it like that.
I promise a few amazing femdom scenes in the next update."

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Please tell me interesting and popular solutions, any nice ideas. :geek:
Since femdom is quite a big of an umbrella term which hides various kinks underneath I guess you could receive a lot of various ideas. Looking at your game I don't see it as a particularly femdommy game so personally I think one option to go is with the footdom. It is one of the most popular and most often used kinks (and foot fetish is fairly widespread too) and I believe it could be suitable as I don't think you want to go for something strong. Some kind of (sensual) foot worship scene with sniffing (maybe shoe/sock worship sniffing) with framing the domme from the lower angles, with MC/sub maybe laying on the floor (she can place her leg on him at some point as a visual cue to their D/s relation in the scene) or kneeling. Mixing that with some verbal humiliation should work as a basic femdom scene imo.

If you want more there's a ton of stuff you can try: beating, trampling, face slapping, whipping, ballbusting, cock torture, electro shocks, spit and/or snot feeding, pegging, pee drinking or simply peeing on a sub, petplay, ass worship, sub as furniture, various levels of verbal humiliation, armpit licking etc., to more hardcore stuff like scat or mutilations or forced bestiality, all three of which I'm not a fan of btw. I guess you can see if there's anything that you find even remotely interesting/arousing (to make working on a scene smoother plus usually the scenes came out hotter if they're based on the dev's own kinks imo) as I guess you're not into femdom yourself and you can also check if any of these suits the characters and your novel (and your supporters). Also - I don't know - but if one of the reasons to add such a scene is to bring the femdom lovers to your project I don't think many of us will come and read/watch your novel; and by no means I'm saying this to be rude.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Since femdom is quite a big of an umbrella term which hides various kinks underneath I guess you could receive a lot of various ideas. Looking at your game I don't see it as a particularly femdommy game so personally I think one option to go is with the footdom. It is one of the most popular and most often used kinks (and foot fetish is fairly widespread too) and I believe it could be suitable as I don't think you want to go for something strong. Some kind of (sensual) foot worship scene with sniffing (maybe shoe/sock worship sniffing) with framing the domme from the lower angles, with MC/sub maybe laying on the floor (she can place her leg on him at some point as a visual cue to their D/s relation in the scene) or kneeling. Mixing that with some verbal humiliation should work as a basic femdom scene imo.

If you want more there's a ton of stuff you can try: beating, trampling, face slapping, whipping, ballbusting, cock torture, electro shocks, spit and/or snot feeding, pegging, pee drinking or simply peeing on a sub, petplay, ass worship, sub as furniture, various levels of verbal humiliation, armpit licking etc., to more hardcore stuff like scat or mutilations or forced bestiality, all three of which I'm not a fan of btw. I guess you can see if there's anything that you find even remotely interesting/arousing (to make working on a scene smoother plus usually the scenes came out hotter if they're based on the dev's own kinks imo) as I guess you're not into femdom yourself and you can also check if any of these suits the characters and your novel (and your supporters). Also - I don't know - but if one of the reasons to add such a scene is to bring the femdom lovers to your project I don't think many of us will come and read/watch your novel; and by no means I'm saying this to be rude.
Thanks for the detailed and honest answer, I got some interesting ideas.

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes