Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Any new characters that have femdom scenes this update? I know that Deb and Kim are the ones with femdom till last update and Emma had a (sort of) femdom scene too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit regarding Kim: as per the dev on the game's thread she doesn't have any big scenes in this update, she'll play a bigger role in the next one though.

Last edited:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit regarding Kim: as per the dev on the game's thread she doesn't have any big scenes in this update, she'll play a bigger role in the next one though.
The Dev said that all the characters will have some sort of femdom, so I guess is worth seeing what happen with the others.

jamack12345

Apr 1, 2021
Any new characters that have femdom scenes this update? I know that Deb and Kim are the ones with femdom till last update and Emma had a (sort of) femdom scene too.
There is even a femdom path for Jen, if you pick the correct line of dialogue, at end of chapter four, Jen want you to find a mistress to dominate both of you together. Cannot wait for next chapter.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
There is even a femdom path for Jen, if you pick the correct line of dialogue, at end of chapter four, Jen want you to find a mistress to dominate both of you together. Cannot wait for next chapter.
does chapter 2or3 choices matter in jen case?

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Yes, you need to have Rule Breaker perk in chapter 3 and refuse to dominate her, instead, tell her that you like to be submissive during sex. Then in chapter 4 you need to have Sharing perk and this will lead to the conversation of getting a mistress together. You can also pick to find a man to dominate or both. So there is some interesting possibilities for Chapter 5.
ok thanks I have both perks

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This makes me think: since Deb said she is also into women, so maybe she will ask other domme/woman for a session or two? Would be great.

Reactions: jamack12345

jamack12345

Apr 1, 2021
This makes me think: since Deb said she is also into women, so maybe she will ask other domme/woman for a session or two? Would be great.
This is why I love Nothing is Forever, I thought this game would be more of a Maledom game, but it turns out to have the most interesting Femdom paths of any game out there.

Emma's path also could involve sissification and humiliation, very interesting and surprising.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Amen to that. The new update is amazing and the femdom scenes (and since I rejected Kim it's possible I haven't even seen them all yet) are really awesome, while completely believable and natural.
Wow, is it really that good? The bit that I've played of it so far was kinda fun, but nothing I would join a Patreon for. Tempting...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Wow, is it really that good? The bit that I've played of it so far was kinda fun, but nothing I would join a Patreon for. Tempting...
I don't want to oversell the game, but for me it was absolutely amazing update, it's my favorite update this year so far tbh (hmm, maybe in new finder we should create a voting system for the best femdom games and scenes with awards and such :p). I already played it twice and after bugfix I'll play for a third time with different choices. Fricking loved it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
BTW I've tried The Queendom of Lithzena and it's not bad. Even though we are forced to do some dom stuff (but we do it forced by our Mistress) and there's quite a lot of typos I think the game may have potential. It's basically another ToT clone, but there were only 3 fights as of now, short and easy. I hope there will some nice set of activities, convos with the imprisoned monster girls, seems like a place where potentially very humiliating stuff could happen for MC. Will check the next update to see how the game develops.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And new update of Boring Days just dropped :D Edit: it's a really miniscule update: 1 scene (that I couldn't trigger :p), some rewrites to the 1st Jenny scene that seems to require complete restart (hell if I'm gonna grind all the maid content again just for some rewrite), new names for wife's stats, rewrite of her sex scene (it's longer, but pretty vanilla) in the bedroom and she can now ask you to have sex at evening. Honestly, I don't see why release it at all and not wait for more content and add it to the normal update. Edit #2: and of course it has numerous bugs.

I haven't had time to play it, but the art is quite good. Far better than the norm for indie RPGM titles.
Yeah, it's pretty good. If the dev will spend more time on the game and polish its gameplay and story it can be really good imo.

Last edited:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
And new update of Boring Days just dropped :D Edit: it's a really miniscule update: 1 scene (that I couldn't trigger :p), some rewrites to the 1st Jenny scene that seems to require complete restart (hell if I'm gonna grind all the maid content again just for some rewrite), new names for wife's stats, rewrite of her sex scene (it's longer, but pretty vanilla) in the bedroom and she can now ask you to have sex at evening. Honestly, I don't see why release it at all and not wait for more content and add it to the normal update.
There is a little orgasm denial scene, where the Wife after you worship her pussy says she's tired and just wants to cuddle, if you choose to let it go, her lordliness (selfishness) stat increases

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I'm done with Boring Days, it's just too boring. It would take a complete overhaul of the gameplay (if you can even call it that) for me to bother with it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Innocience
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes