Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I'm done with Boring Days, it's just too boring. It would take a complete overhaul of the gameplay (if you can even call it that) for me to bother with it again.
That or a nice skip function. I tried brute forcing my way through using the console but the schedule and laggy interface still result in lots of boring downtime.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
How much femdom content is there in the game "SpaceCorps XXX"? I played an earlier build of the game a while ago and was wondering if they added more femdom content since the game had a ton of fetishes i assumed femdom was pushed aside for others

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How much femdom content is there in the game "SpaceCorps XXX"? I played an earlier build of the game a while ago and was wondering if they added more femdom content since the game had a ton of fetishes i assumed femdom was pushed aside for others
I had a similar feeling, plus with a rather small updates with not a lot of overall story progression and MC's insufferable character I lost any desire to continue and stopped playing the game altogether (despite being a supporter for some time). I don't know when did you stop playing, I stopped somewhere in the middle of series of updates with the conversations with various LIs in a bunk room. To me it seemed like the game tried to tackle too many kinks and was unable to do them justice (esp. since some kinks weren't even liked by the dev).

I think it's difficult to find a game that shows multiple various kinks and fetishes and fleshes them all out in a satisfactory manner; only Nothing is Forever comes to mind.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Adding one more loss, The Shrink. It wasn't a great game in term of writing or art but the scene were hot. Unfortunately the game went from a ambiguity in term of maledom/femdom to become a completely maledom harem.
All the female characters that had very interesting personality turned into bimbos

Not really paying much attention to the Devs plans but is the second update and is just maledom. No much hope I guess...

• Sad
Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys, the new update of Ubarefeet's two faceless adventures dropped a couple of weeks ago. It's a lezdom/futadom game. I doubt the update will be public until there's a new patron version (which takes months). So, I opened a game request thread for it. If you want the game to be updated too, please leave a "+1" here.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Aseratrix, there are some inaccuracies in your table about the game "Moving down": for example, in the column "genre, art style" it is not indicated about animated scenes, although they are in this game.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Aseratrix, there are some inaccuracies in your table about the game "Moving down": for example, in the column "genre, art style" it is not indicated about animated scenes, although they are in this game.
He has been gone for about 3 months. No point in talking to him.

Mister_M have you tried Paradise with black beauties game yet? Sounds like your cup of tea and it might have femdom too. If so, can I get a review?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

Mister_M have you tried Paradise with black beauties game yet? Sounds like your cup of tea and it might have femdom too. If so, can I get a review?
I'm gonna play it today around midnight. So if you can wait I'll write about it later today. I skipped 1st release cause I wanted more content. But yeah, femdom or no femdom the cast is enough to make me interested.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

Yeah, well. I can't recommend it tbh. I mean, it's awesome that someone decided to make a game with only black LIs, but the dialogues are very, I don't want to say embarrassing, so let's say cringy. The "femdom" girl in the first scene asks MC to kneel and lick her and when they meet next time she gives him a blowjob and both scenes are unavoidable. Weird sound effects and mostly nonsensical plot don't make it better.

Some black femdom girls pics collection #2 to make myself feel better:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Yeah, well. I can't recommend it tbh. I mean, it's awesome that someone decided to make a game with only black LIs, but the dialogues are very, I don't want to say embarrassing, so let's say cringy. The "femdom" girl in the first scene asks MC to kneel and lick her and when they meet next time she gives him a blowjob and both scenes are unavoidable. Weird sound effects and mostly nonsensical plot don't make it better.

Some black femdom girls pics collection #2 to make myself feel better:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could tell it wasn't that good of a game when i saw the character models, the girls didn't look attractive

In that first pic you posted, is that from a game? The girl in the green dress and the one in the blue look gorgeous.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
In that first pic you posted, is that from a game? The girl in the green dress and the one in the blue look gorgeous.
Unfortunately not, the 3 pics with 3 of them (2 pics with a guy and three pairs of feet are from the same scene) are from deviant.

I could tell it wasn't that good of a game when i saw the character models, the girls didn't look attractive
Yeah, I thought so too, but I try to check all games with black LIs.

------------------------
BTW I've replayed last chapter of Nothing is Forever (with a bugfix), this time on my route #4, which is a Kim route and she indeed has a short scene where she painfully steps few times on MC's balls and dick, which is actually pretty hot plus there are more conversations with her during which she's rather rude and calls MC a 'loser'.

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Unfortunately not, the 3 pics with 3 of them (2 pics with a guy and three pairs of feet are from the same scene) are from deviant.

Yeah, I thought so too, but I try to check all games with black LIs.

------------------------
BTW I've replayed last chapter of Nothing is Forever (with a bugfix), this time on my route #4, which is a Kim route and she indeed has a short scene where she steps few times painfully on MC's balls and dick, which is actually pretty hot plus there are more convesations with her during which she's rather rude and calls MC a 'loser'.
Is "Nothing is forever" chapter 4 released?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Book of Chastity got an update! Really like this one, so I'm very happy to see it's not dead. If you haven't tried it, it's a 100% free html femdom game with MC getting to live in his Mistress's mansion also filled with her female slaves and he can either compete with them to be the best slave, become a bottom bitch or try to find a spot in the middle. There's not a ton of content, but I really like the approach.

And speaking of games not updated since a long time: Thinking About You also got an update. Seems though we're straying from (soft) femdom territory with the focus on feet (but with a hefty dose of teasing and some spit) to the (too) often traversed vaginal regions.

Reactions: J1215 and Asmodeus_
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes