Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Dev said that ntr is skippable and it's actually quite a worthwhile game with regular small updates a month, although the game is heavily sissified but there are hot scenes and the way girls treat MC
I know. Tbf they said the NTR is skipable, not avoidable, (so it will technically still happen in the story - you just have the option to skip the scenes) but I liked Aiko quite a bit in the early updates, so I'll definitely give it another go! As long as it's just some sissification and the NTR scenes stay lesbian I'll still enjoy the game.

Even still, that's like the axis of Nope
Femdom scat is fine - stop scat-shaming! The scatophiles do not deserve this shit! :LOL:

In all seriousness though, while scat is just another innocent sensory fetish like piss or spitting as far as I'm concerned, the other 2 (forced-bi and gay male content) I avoid like the plague as well! I'll probably still try the game though, as I liked MironY's "Moving Down" (currently playing the last update) and I haven't tried the original Vicious Circle, so I'd be curious to see what he does with a femdom remake of his earlier work! (plus that those planned tags are optional)

Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I know. Tbf they said the NTR is skipable, not avoidable, (so it will technically still happen in the story - you just have the option to skip the scenes) but I liked Aiko quite a bit in the early updates, so I'll definitely give it another go! As long as it's just some sissification and the NTR scenes stay lesbian I'll still enjoy the game.

Femdom scat is fine - stop scat-shaming! The scatophiles do not deserve this shit! :LOL:

In all seriousness though, while scat is just another innocent sensory fetish like piss or spitting as far as I'm concerned, the other 2 (forced-bi and gay male content) I avoid like the plague as well! I'll probably still try the game though, as I liked MironY's "Moving Down" (currently playing the last update) and I haven't tried the original Vicious Circle, so I'd be curious to see what he does with a femdom remake of his earlier work! (plus that those planned tags are optional)
Tried the demo. Not much content yet but more importantly, I got the option to enable/disable gay, ntr and scat options. So, I think it's not just skipable but also completely optional. The dev knows better though.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
What if those tags all apply to an optional male lover who gets a pile of shit dumped on him by another man? :unsure: Does the other man have to claim him for it to be NTR or is it enough is the pile is just that big that he's never seen again?

Oh and did many of you try Ladykiller in a Bind? It's lezdom and the BDSM is more intense on the sub route than on the domme route, I recommend it if you like lezdom.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
What if those tags all apply to an optional male lover who gets a pile of shit dumped on him by another man? :unsure: Does the other man have to claim him for it to be NTR or is it enough is the pile is just that big that he's never seen again?

Oh and did many of you try Ladykiller in a Bind? It's lezdom and the BDSM is more intense on the sub route than on the domme route, I recommend it if you like lezdom.
I wouldn't try the game, so I wouldn't be able to tell you, as I said, it's a Nope for me, LOL

Ladykiller in a Bind? Isn't that the game where the main female is crossdressing as a man? The idea didn't appeal to me.

Reactions: A13886168768

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Hello everyone. Please tell me women's games in which the main emphasis is on facesitting, pussy worship, pussylicking, asslicking, ass worship?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is it really just one game? Foot fetish, spanking, spitting, urine, eggs to beat off, cage, this is a lot. Very bad... :confused:
Most of the games mentioned in the finder and femdom games that appeared after the finder ceased to be updated (which was in the middle of March) have foot fetish scenes (it's the most common content), spitting appears for short scenes quite frequently too, urine is also quite common, chastity cage is rarer (Book of Chastity, The Shadow over Blackmore has some chastity content for example), spanking is I think somewhat rare too, though is appears quite frequently.

If I'd to recommend smth I'd first go with games by Darktoz: "The Asylum - Fetish Stories", "The Shadow over Blackmore" and "Femdom City". "A New Life in Submission" by Zankuro is very good imo, "Second Class" and "Slave High" from Taco, "The Void of Deviance" by Sylventhia, jinjokun's "Town of Femdom" and "The Prison" 1 & 2. If you don't mind text games "Book of Chastity" and "Boring Days" have some nice content. "Mistresses of the Forest" for footdom is a pretty good choice. "Nothing is Forever" if you want it slow burn with a dating sim/more grounded frames.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes