Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Which domme is on 7th floor? Is it the Cleopatra-like lady? I lost track already amidst all the standalone/spin-off releases lol.
That's the 8th floor, which for some reason was not included in the 7f release. The new domme is a yukata clad woman named Kaori.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Can anyone help identifying a game i played a while ago? I don't remember much of it just that it was a top down sandbox game. I can't really recall what the story was. Only thing i know was that you had to help some female agents, and there was a part where you get invited to a cup of tea by the mother of a girl you have a crush on. Except the mother spikes the tea and if you drink it you woke up in her dungeon. The graphics were kinda retro like so most likely rpgmaker

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
ToT floor 7 is too hard for me to see every H content lol. Some content you can only see after winning first before losing and I have no idea with my bad reflex how to beat the "Master" domme of this floor except during the first encounter when she's going easy (the easiest) lol. Which is fitting for a femdom game I guess but sucks if you want to see all H content. But I love the design of the Master combat suit though.

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
I can't resolve myself to play ToT 7th floor.. I've waited impatiently for so long that I now fear that it may not be as good as I hoped.
What if it's bad? What if it's bugged? What if it's good but too short and let me even more frustrated and waiting for Swan and Crow part 2 for years?
That update has me filled with existential dread!

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Can anyone help identifying a game i played a while ago? I don't remember much of it just that it was a top down sandbox game. I can't really recall what the story was. Only thing i know was that you had to help some female agents, and there was a part where you get invited to a cup of tea by the mother of a girl you have a crush on. Except the mother spikes the tea and if you drink it you woke up in her dungeon. The graphics were kinda retro like so most likely rpgmaker
https://f95zone.to/threads/total-seduction-v2-4-mike-velesk.1503/

I'm 90% sure this is the one. It's not rpgmaker though.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
I can't resolve myself to play ToT 7th floor.. I've waited impatiently for so long that I now fear that it may not be as good as I hoped.
What if it's bad? What if it's bugged? What if it's good but too short and let me even more frustrated and waiting for Swan and Crow part 2 for years?
XD same but I'm sure it will be good I'm just trying to search all the barefoot trample also do you know how you can view the photo pictures in the folder ^^

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
ToT floor 7 is too hard for me to see every H content lol. Some content you can only see after winning first before losing and I have no idea with my bad reflex how to beat the "Master" domme of this floor except during the first encounter when she's going easy (the easiest) lol. Which is fitting for a femdom game I guess but sucks if you want to see all H content. But I love the design of the Master combat suit though.

Its a good floor give it a try. I felt the same way at first, but there really is a ton of content in floor 7.

I wont say that I can justify how long it took Koda to get this provided to his audience, but I can see where he may have hit walls when coding the game.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Its a good floor give it a try. I felt the same way at first, but there really is a ton of content in floor 7.

I wont say that I can justify how long it took Koda to get this provided to his audience, but I can see where he may have hit walls when coding the game.
I think you quote the wrong person. I have already tried floor 7 although not to 100% completion because it's too hard for me as I have said before. I also don't really care about all the drama surrounding ToT.

Rosama

Oct 9, 2018
I think you quote the wrong person. I have already tried floor 7 although not to 100% completion because it's too hard for me as I have said before. I also don't really care about all the drama surrounding ToT.
You can save edit if that helps against LB. Thanks for sharing your stance on ToT drama I guess lol.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
You can save edit if that helps against LB. Thanks for sharing your stance on ToT drama I guess lol.
It's the QTE that is difficult for me. There's an option to make the QTE result randomly fail or succeed but my interest is waning already after several tries.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just came back to that game myself yesterday and discovered I hadn't even tried floor 6 yet. (I loved Lady Cobra so much I kinda stopped playing after reaching the end of her slavery route last time... :LOL:), so I'm just discovering floor 6 and I hope there is a serious submission path to Swan as I really like her! (far more than Karen, who, except for Khulan, is the least attractive domme in the tower by my tastes - any decent strategies to beat her by the way? You just gotta farm frost potions from Eliza, max your permanent DEF and spam 'guard' and 'grab block' in battles against her so you win wagers or is there a better strategy? She seems unbeatable in the first couple of fights and it doesn't help that the game thread is dead...)

I've also vaguely heard from the closed ToT thread that this update has over 100k words and that Kaori, the mistress of the 7th floor, is findom-focused like Cobra, so even though I haven't reached it yet I think it will be at least a good update if not a great one, as I found the writing for the scenes in which Cobra progressively breaks MC, combined with her level/hp/stats draining mechanics and how losing to her was essentially an exponential function into enslavement, (as you got significantly weaker and less likely to be able to ever beat her with every subsequent loss, at least until she agrees to return levels and stats to you...), to be one of the most immersive and hot submissive experiences in the game! :love: I was never a huge ToT fan, but in general I think Bo Wei is at his best when doing findom combined with humiliation, mind breaking and psychological domination, (other games like "Always in debt" and even "Tiffany's trap" delved a bit into these fetishes too) so at least from my perspective I think floor 7 is a pretty exciting prospect! :)

You can save edit if that helps against LB.
Just some extra save editing tips for people that hate grinding and wanna try the game: (my longest save is over 18 hours, and I'm not even on floor 7 :LOL:, so yeah, it can be a long game, especially if you submit to more than one mistress and want to see all their erotic content...)

1. Use this tool and unpack with it the file game.rgss3a inside your ToT folder - you will be able to extract with it tons of useful things like the Item codes list, Weapon codes, Armours etc.
2. When you use the , you can upload both your latest save from the ToT game folder and the items list you extracted in step 1, and then the save editor website will display your inventory with correct names for every item, instead of just codes and a counter as it did before, so you'll be able to reliably add any quantity of any consumable in your inventory - a bunch of lava potions and frost potions, which permanently increase your attack and defense respectively, should help you progress quite fast through any of the lower floors.
3. In terms of actual stats edits, I found that no matter how much you try to edit your level, experience points, attack or defense, none of those edits are recognized by the game. (if it worked for anybody else, feel free to share what you did) Inventory edits and gold edits were the only ones that worked for me.
4. You could technically also give yourself the keys to higher floors in the save editor (as the keys are inventory items too) without defeating the domme on the previous floor in-game, but I haven't tried it, it might break the game and goddess help you if you show up on Karen's doorstep as a level 1 char! (she's OP af - now I finally understand how every store manager must feel if they have to deal with a ruthless uncompromising "Karen"! :LOL:)

I actually only went through this process to give my char a Silver Shark Hide to craft that damn Latex Suit for Lilly and see the end of the submissive path with her (hadn't beaten her at S rank yet at that point), but I figured that adding lava and frost potions in the editor should save many players from a lot of grinding level 3 fights against both Scarlett and Eliza! :) (as beating them on s rank at level 3 is the only way to get a crucial ingredient for those potions) Eliza's level 3 fights especially can take a long time because her strategy forces you to fight defensively to avoid her graple moves, stuns and water attacks...

It's the QTE that is difficult for me. There's an option to make the QTE result randomly fail or succeed but my interest is waning already after several tries.
The QTE possitively kills me, because the 'down' arrow on my laptop is a bit broke and semi-unresponsive... That's fine for some fights where you can just constantly spam 'grab block', but it can still be quite irritating... Does anyone know of any way to remap QTEs to WASD or something of the sort? Would be really helpful honestly.

Also, do any of you know how to start Jessica's submissive route? I found her personal chambers, lost to her about 11-12 times and also beat her once, but nothing's happening to advance the plot with her. I also can't interact with her toilet or any of the objects in her room without MC saying 'No, I mustn't!' or something of the sort at the end, and I can't find any useful information on the closed thread as a lot of people either mildly disliked or outright hated her - has anyone here tried her route before and, if so, how do you start it?

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes