Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Book of Chastity got an update! Really like this one, so I'm very happy to see it's not dead. If you haven't tried it, it's a 100% free html femdom game with MC getting to live in his Mistress's mansion also filled with her female slaves and he can either compete with them to be the best slave, become a bottom bitch or try to find a spot in the middle. There's not a ton of content, but I really like the approach.
Any facesitting, ass and pussy worship?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Any facesitting, ass and pussy worship?
If I remember correctly the game has something akin to chapters focusing on specific kinks. I haven't played the last update yet (and it was a long time since I've played at all), but the current, 1st "chapter" is focused on feetdom (plus verbal humiliation, chastity of course, teasing, there's also lesbian cuckolding and a stray faceslap). I like the general feeling of humiliation in the game when I play completely submissive (plus I do like feet worship) so personally I'm quite satisfied with the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: snoupy

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
is there any spitting in any games beside tower of trample?
I saw two in karlsson's gambit but they weren't that good
From the top of my head there is some spitting in Femdom City and The Asylum, less in The Prison 2 and Town of Femdom. Sunny Coast College has some spitting and I think Domina has some too but I don't play it anymore. Boring Days has a little bit and Thinking about You and Censored Sight. Love Dealers has some too.

I'll write more if I'll remember more.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
From the top of my head there is some spitting in Femdom City and The Asylum, less in The Prison 2 and Town of Femdom. Sunny Coast College has some spitting and I think Domina has some too but I don't play it anymore. Boring Days has a little bit and Thinking about You and Censored Sight. Love Dealers has some too.

I'll write more if I'll remember more.
thank you

Reactions: Mister_M

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
The Jewelry shop girl in the Prison 2 has a great scene after she accuses the MC of stealing her jewels, if the MC initially tries to get revenge on her, but then gives up after she slaps, there is a scene where she takes advantage of the MC and spits on and chokes the MC (part of it is POV, which is great)

Reactions: LAKueiJin and J1215

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This update has a lot of sissification and NTR, but instead of male-on-male forced bi it's one of those rare gems where the NTR involves another Dominant woman :p
Really? So there's still no NTR with other men? I gave up on "Surrendering to my crush" after update 3 or 4 because the narrative told us something along the lines of "real sissies also like to be fucked by dicks, not just pegged", so I thought it was only a matter of time till the dev would implement forced-bi because MC was made to like sissification regardless of player choices... Is all the NTR thus far with another mistress? If so, I suddenly have an urge to give this game another chance... :sneaky: (after I'm done with NiF - this new update seems to be quite lengthy and I really like it thus far!)

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Really? So there's still no NTR with other men? I gave up on "Surrendering to my crush" after update 3 or 4 because the narrative told us something along the lines of "real sissies also like to be fucked by dicks, not just pegged", so I thought it was only a matter of time till the dev would implement forced-bi because MC was made to like sissification regardless of player choices... Is all the NTR thus far with another mistress? If so, I suddenly have an urge to give this game another chance... :sneaky: (after I'm done with NiF - this new update seems to be quite lengthy and I really like it thus far!)
Yeah it may only be a matter of time, but so far the NTR is all with another Mistress and I gotta say she's pretty hot! It's kinda rare for a game to have sissification stuff without a lot of male-on-male, I hope this one continues like this and doesn't fall down the dreaded forced bi rabbit hole.

Apr 28, 2020
Dev said that ntr is skippable and it's actually quite a worthwhile game with regular small updates a month, although the game is heavily sissified but there are hot scenes and the way girls treat MC

Reactions: LAKueiJin
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes