Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You can do humiliation without making it unrealistic, someone who is assertive enough to challenge the Demon King, is going to be assertive enough to smack a brat who tries to pee on them 5 minutes after they meet
Okay, actually now I disagree with this. I personally would take on and knock out a guy twice my size (Though that'd be hard to find) and have no problem beating the shit out of someone, but if a girl with a pretty face wanted to turn me into a doormat, I would instant roll over, like I could know her for five minutes and I'd let her spit on me and give her a massage

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Okay, actually now I disagree with this. I personally would take on a knock out a guy twice my size (Though that'd be hard to find) and have no problem beating the shit out of someone, but if a girl with a pretty face wanted to turn me into a doormat, I would instant roll over, like I could know her for five minutes and I'd let her spit on me and give her a massage
Exactly:)

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
You can do humiliation without making it unrealistic, someone who is assertive enough to challenge the Demon King, is going to be assertive enough to smack a brat who tries to pee on them 5 minutes after they meet
I guess I could've added an option where you smack Ai making her decide not to help you, then The Demon wins having nobody to oppose him. Okay, maybe that's a little too glib, but the idea is the hero really doesn't have much choice: would you rather just deal with Ai's antics and take out The Demon or not and lose any chance of it. Ai isn't the kind to help someone who smacks her. That's my thought process anyway

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Okay, actually now I disagree with this. I personally would take on a knock out a guy twice my size (Though that'd be hard to find) and have no problem beating the shit out of someone, but if a girl with a pretty face wanted to turn me into a doormat, I would instant roll over, like I could know her for five minutes and I'd let her spit on me and give her a massage
I see this all the time:

1. if the MC is submissive, and readily submits: people scream its not realistic
2. if the MC is not the submissive "kind", and yet at one point he submits: people scream its not realistic
3. if the MC is slowly led in a drawn-out way [not always justified to be as drawn-out] to submit: people scream its not realistic and the MC is stupid too

In conclusion everything is realistic, except submitting to a female. :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I guess I could've added an option where you smack Ai making her decide not to help you, then The Demon wins having nobody to oppose him. Okay, maybe that's a little too glib, but the idea is the hero really doesn't have much choice: would you rather just deal with Ai's antics and take out The Demon or not and lose any chance of it. Ai isn't the kind to help someone who smacks her. That's my thought process anyway
On a side note, if you made the demon king a demon queen, the world would've been fucked. I'd have probably sided with her, and probably cheaply too

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hey, bax. No offense. I simply think there is room for different approaches to [psychological] realism in games. It may not be your thing if a game is not detailing the inner mechanisms of how and why an MC submits, but by itself that does not make a game necessarily lacking in other ways.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
If she tried to pull that with me, I'd slap her on both cheeks then put her over my knee and spank her until her butt was purple.

I have a submissive streak, but maybe it's a smaller streak than others here

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
If she tried to pull that with me, I'd slap her on both cheeks then put her over my knee and spank her until her butt was purple.

Definitely smaller :D I could never harm a female...maybe in an extreme case when a girl would come at me with a knife, I would run or try to disarm her, but would never hit her back...I just can't. I would fight you in a ring any time tho. :cool:

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
I am hoping volbells takes up the idea, after all it fits in several cases in an adventure such as AI Shield promises to be.
I plan these games out to the end before posting the first version, so I already know if that'll be the case :p

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Hey, bax. No offense. I simply think there is room for different approaches to [psychological] realism in games. It may not be your thing if a game is not detailing the inner mechanisms of how and why an MC submits, but by itself that does not make a game necessarily lacking in other ways.
I'm not saying it's a bad game, just the submission seems unrealistic in my eyes because it happens almost immediately

I see this all the time:

1. if the MC is submissive, and readily submits: people scream its not realistic
2. if the MC is not the submissive "kind", and yet at one point he submits: people scream its not realistic
3. if the MC is slowly led in a drawn-out way [not always justified to be as drawn-out] to submit: people scream its not realistic and the MC is stupid too

In conclusion everything is realistic, except submitting to a female. :)
Not at all, I think slow burn situations make a lot of sense

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not saying it's a bad game, just the submission seems unrealistic in my eyes because it happens almost immediately

Not at all, I think slow burn situations make a lot of sense
Its ok to have different opinions. Sometimes I also like slow burn, sometimes, it just makes no sense.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Fair enough
Oh, just one more thing: I usually always have a story in my head, regardless of the game's story, my imagination fills up gaps here and there, so maybe I don't always feel the need for there to be details for everything, my brain automatically creates a backstory :)

Ps: I ran out of likes for today again :(

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020

Nah you're not alone. If someone is sufficiently annoying they get smacked across the face from me too.
Attractiveness, relationship and gender do play a factor though when that point is reached. :D

I think it fits with the game though - it's not one I take particularly serious given the whole RPG tropes and anime vibes I'm getting from the portraits.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nah you're not alone. If someone is sufficiently annoying they get smacked across the face from me too.
Nah, I am with Ravenleaf for sure in this one, I have to repeat it, because that's exactly what I'd do:

"I personally would take on and knock out a guy twice my size (...) and have no problem beating the shit out of someone, but if a girl with a pretty face wanted to turn me into a doormat, I would instant roll over, like I could know her for five minutes and I'd let her spit on me and give her a massage..."

Yeah, I am a card carrying simp, for sure. And proud of it.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
And you forgot to mention: cuteness. My first reaction was smiling like an idiot :) I think cuteness gives me some sort of ASMR tingle.
Huh; ASMR really doesn't do it for me and I guess that cuteness charm is lost on me as well.
Ai was very well written though and I like the idea of a bratty item companion in an adventure setting. Certainly looking forward for this type of story to develop.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Huh; ASMR really doesn't do it for me and I guess that cuteness charm is lost on me as well.
Ai was very well written though and I like the idea of a bratty item companion in an adventure setting. Certainly looking forward for this type of story to develop.
Its okay, it will pass, don't worry :) Just joking around. I am silly today.
1636046967279.png

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes