Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It is this game. With this particular character in the intro you can choose your route and femdom is one of them, it includes foot worship, pussy worship, watersports, mommy dom, I think some facesitting was there, maybe smth else [I played in April]. As for the pics on femdom route they don't really show that much (and are kind of vanilla even if MC is drinking her piss), but the devs promised to expand them; most of the content is in the text, as it is a text heavy game. Devs also promised varying degrees of femdom based on choices and characters (drow and orc women according to the dev will have hard(er) femdom content).
Thanks for the clarification both for you and Gigalomaniac. Based on this, I will wait until the femdom path gets more pics and content [I somehow still doubt it].

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There is the option to play as male or female in Ai Shield, so you might want to mention that
Sorry I will correct that asap [that's an important aspect indeed], any other corrections you may see fit, please tell me, I will correct everything accordingly. I really appreciate it, thanks!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There is the option to play as male or female in Ai Shield, so you might want to mention that
Done. I also modified some other things, such as I added that the game has a "defiant" path. Again, if anything is not right please do tell.

PS: I did love the game so far. I am a bit sad about it not being conceived to contain "Dede" stuff :sneaky:, but I think it will be a brilliant game nevertheless.

I especially like the cute mistress:)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

volbells

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Done. I also modified some other things, such as I added that the game has a "defiant" path. Again, if anything is not right please do tell.

PS: I did love the game so far. I am a bit sad about it not conceived to contain "Dede" stuff :sneaky:, but I think it will be a brilliant game nevertheless.
Not sure if it's something to mention in your list, but for clarity's sake, the defiant path isn't now, nor will it become maledom or even vanilla. It just leads to harsher treatment.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Not sure if it's something to mention in your list, but for clarity's sake, the defiant path isn't now, nor will it become maledom or even vanilla. It just leads to harsher treatment.
I was misled, I remove that bit then.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I really, really wish you're right, but the preview pics are all this sort:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you sure its this game? Based on these pics I would never play this game.
You really didn't look at them all. You picked the generic page, this is a game that *will* cater to multiple audiences. Go back and look at the previews that gave you the choice of femdom options. I already mentioned it has the stuff you're quoting in it, and discussions with devs were had in the interm between this demo and the next release coming out soon (anyone ever tell you that you have a bad habit of cherry picking things to make points? look at all the screen shots, they won't give the *femdom* example, because that's not the popular, but you will see that option IS there)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the clarification both for you and Gigalomaniac. Based on this, I will wait until the femdom path gets more pics and content [I somehow still doubt it].
I mean okay, I don't know when I ever steered you wrong, but its going to be good. I think it should be on the list, but wait awhile or play the demo yourself. I highly doubt they are going to showcase the femdom stuff because they are under the impression (rightly so) that its the minority of their audience, but they have dedicated plans for femdom to varying degrees to hit as much of everyone as they can and they take their writing seriously enough they sat down and discussed at me at length how to approach varying situations in the future and admitted for this demo they weren't entirely sure how to go about it, but have an openness to criticism and trying to do things right

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You really didn't look at them all. You picked the generic page, this is a game that *will* cater to multiple audiences. Go back and look at the previews that gave you the choice of femdom options. I already mentioned it has the stuff you're quoting in it it and discussions with devs were had in the interm between this demo and the next release coming out soon (anyone ever tell you that you have a bad habit of cherry picking things to make points? look at all the screen shots, they won't give the *femdom* example, because that's not the popular, but you will see that option IS there)
I saw the pic with the femdom option, but if the game is overwhelmingly "marketed" for the other crowd, then am I not justified to at least have some doubts about it? After all I was disappointed by quite a number of games. Of all the preview pics only 1 shows femdom as an option but offers nothing additionally convincing. The rest of the pics are all like the one I quoted.
But relax, I am just cautious. The fact that you recommended it, makes me want to try it, which would have never happened otherwise. So thanks! I will form a final opinion after I actually played the game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I saw the pic with the femdom option, but if the game is overwhelmingly "marketed" for the other crowd, then am I not justified to at least have some doubts about it? After all I was disappointed by quite a number of games. Of all the preview pics only 1 shows femdom as an option but offers nothing additionally convincing. The rest of the pics are all like the one I quoted.
But relax, I am just cautious. The fact that you recommended it, makes me want to try it, which would have never happened otherwise. So thanks! I will form a final opinion after I actually played the game.
Okay, I'll do you one up, check your DMs in a few minutes, I'll literally show the discussion I had with the devs

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Tried the Ai Shield Game, and the big problem is that even if the hero has a submissive streak, they are extremely unlikely to immediately submit to the first bratty little girl they come across, maybe if they are super horny, but even then doesn't seem very likely, and in the story, the hero doesn't come across as being super horny anyways.

The personality of Ai isn't sultry or seductive, she's just an obnoxious brat, and we're supposed to accept that the hero will just submit to her in less than a day? That the hero will lick the girl's feet, and let the girl urinate on them almost immediately after meeting? Just doesn't seem believable.

A slower burn would be better for the story, have the hero slowly descend into the girl's control over the course of many days through smaller nudges. That would be more realistic.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I realized something just now, browsing through the list and having a private chat with Raven:

Poney-play is a very underused expression, I never understood why, its basically the entry-way into femdom for many [the girl riding on your back]. When in RPGM's you travel with a girl or girls, it would be a no-brainer for them to ride you after awhile.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Tried the Ai Shield Game, and the big problem is that even if the hero has a submissive streak, they are extremely unlikely to immediately submit to the first bratty little girl they come across, maybe if they are super horny, but even then doesn't seem very likely, and in the story, the hero doesn't come across as being super horny anyways.

The personality of Ai isn't sultry or seductive, she's just an obnoxious brat, and we're supposed to accept that the hero will just submit to her in less than a day? That the hero will lick the girl's feet, and let the girl urinate on them almost immediately after meeting? Just doesn't seem believable.

A slower burn would be better for the story, have the hero slowly descend into the girl's control over the course of many days through smaller nudges. That would be more realistic.
I disagree, I am bored with the unnecessary and often very bad intros [plus we are in fact in an intro]. Not every game has to do that. I am in fact very impressed with AI Shield so far. The level of understanding of femdom is impressive, the dialogue itself is hotter than the pictures are in many games. The unrelenting small little mean things verbally can be expressed is half the femdom exprience, and this girl in the game does humiliation expertly.

A fantasy game does not need to be "realistic". Furthermore not every game needs to take its realism from an ingrained notion of gradualism in developing the kinks, instead a game may start with some kinks because its another story it wants to tell, not the story of how you get to be dominated, but for example the story of how and how far you're going to be....I could tell way more about why I disagree, but there's no need.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSaV and LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I realized something just now, browsing through the list and having a private chat with Raven:

Poney-play is a very underused expression, I never understood why, its basically the entry-way into femdom for many [the girl riding on your back]. When in RPGM's you travel with a girl or girls, it would be a no-brainer for them to ride you after awhile.
^I think its "Pony-play" without the "e", I agree with that though, I think that's something I am going to sprinkle around to people as ideas to use in their games if they are stuck.

EDIT: My dumb ass went to go pitch this to taco, then remembered after sending him 2 messages he has a pony-scene in gym-class near the beginning of the game...

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I disagree, I am bored with the unnecessary and often very bad intros [plus we are in fact in an intro]. Not every game has to do that. I am in fact very impressed with AI Shield so far. The level of understanding of femdom is impressive, the dialogue itself is hotter than the pictures are in many games. The unrelenting small little mean things verbally can be expressed is half the femdom exprience, and this girl in the game does humiliation expertly.
You can do humiliation without making it unrealistic, someone who is assertive enough to challenge the Demon King, is going to be assertive enough to smack a brat who tries to pee on them 5 minutes after they meet

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You can do humiliation without making it unrealistic, someone who is assertive enough to challenge the Demon King, is going to be assertive enough to smack a brat who tries to pee on them 5 minutes after they meet
But who cares? Maybe he is secretly submissive, there you go, that can happen, therefore: its realistic.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
^I think its "Pony-play" without the "e", I agree with that though, I think that's something I am going to sprinkle around to people as ideas to use in their games if they are stuck.

EDIT: My dumb ass went to go pitch this to taco, then remembered after sending him 2 messages he has a pony-scene in gym-class near the beginning of the game...
I am hoping volbells takes up the idea, after all it fits in several cases in an adventure such as AI Shield promises to be.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes