Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Btw I wish I could know how to develop a game
Enslavement Wars could be incredible if there were better writing and art (also less bugged game)
The whole plot and where it was going is so good...
The slave gain trust of the wife and start to conspire against the husband while also making her a servant too

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Enslavement Wars could be incredible if there were better writing and art (also less bugged game)
The slave gain trust of the wife and start to conspire against the husband while also making her a servant too
I agree, I even said in the list's comments that it was a hidden gem.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I so second that. I'm really into the prison / warden gameplay and setting, but there are few games that actually focus on it from an inmate perspective and also do a good work of making the gameplay very open and rewarding.
Darktoz Asylum and Elves setting and mistresses + a trainer like management aspect from the sub perspective is a personal dream game of mine.
Probably explains why I'm drawn to games like Perverted Education and the Good Son while not necessarily into the Feminization / Gay aspects of these games.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I so second that. I'm really into the prison / warden gameplay and setting, but there are few games that actually focus on it from an inmate perspective and also do a good work of making the gameplay very open and rewarding.
Darktoz Asylum and Elves setting and mistresses + a trainer like management aspect from the sub perspective is a personal dream game of mine.
Probably explains why I'm drawn to games like Perverted Education and the Good Son while not necessarily into the Feminization / Gay aspects of these games.
I also like but being just obeying and waiting what is next is not my thing (The bad side of Prison Queendom)
That's why I like the turn of table of Enslavement Wars the mc adapting the new reality
ElderForest seems to follow the idea but is clear obvious that the mc is already sub

Reactions: Sunshaded

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I also like but being just obeying and waiting what is next is not my thing (The bad side of Prison Queendom)
That's why I like the turn of table of Enslavement Wars the mc adapting the new reality
ElderForest seems to follow the idea but is clear obvious that the mc is already sub
I never turn the table, I am into femdom only - well except as in this game, turning the table for femdom.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Are there no developers looking to make a new game?

I mean since it's abandoned, there should be no issue with a developer picking it up and remaking it, just add a note that it's a remake or that it's inspired by that game

Reactions: Etheric

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Are there no developers looking to make a new game?

I mean since it's abandoned, there should be no issue with a developer picking it up and remaking it, just add a note that it's a remake or that it's inspired by that game
The game was kind of unknown so I don't think a proper developer would even know about it
Could be interesting creating a thread.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ai Shield by volbells, the same dev that made magic femdom, has a pretty solid and promising first realease in case anyone's interested - just bear in mind that art was never their forte and if you're looking for gorgeous character models it probably ain't the right game for you! Storywise though it comes with a pretty fresh and interesting premise, as well as 2 variable and quite lengthy femdom scenes for a first release (one is based on feet with optional golden showers, and one on facesitting with farts or asslicking as possibilies) so it's worth checking out! Here's a subject-to-change listing for it as the game is in a very early state:

-Ai Shield (https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shield-act-1c-volbells.98266/)

story: functional to rich (impossible to tell yet whether there will be more focus on story and character development or on erotic content, but I'd say "significant" is a good original assesment)

dom lvl: soft for the first release - might escalate to medium or even hard depending on choices in later versions though

fetish foc: [wide] for now just feet, humiliation and facesitting with optional golden showers/urination (is there any specific difference between the 2 btw?), asslicking or farts depending on choices made by the player, but more will be added

alt paths: no (the game suggests MC could also "tame" the dominant female character into a "helpful ally", so if one plays as a defiant male MC there might be a maledom path in later versions, but the vast majority of the content is bound to be femdom and lezdom and so far there's no alt path)

orientation: lesbian (lezdom)/femdom (you choose the gender of MC)

gameplay/femdom foc: choice-based RPG FF: dedicated

protagonist: female/male

Engine/stat/dev: RPGm/status: first version released/dev volbells

Note: The puzzles at the beginning are impossible to guess without a little bit of trial-and-error grinding, but so far it has great writing, enjoyable femdom scenes and a unique starting premise

EDIT: Just noticed you already added it Aseratrix - should've been less of an idiot and checked the backlog and list again before posting this... <pretend there's a facepalm emoji here> :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Ai Shield by volbells, the same dev that made magic femdom, has a pretty solid and promising first realease in case anyone's interested - just bear in mind that art was never their forte and if you're looking for gorgeous character models it probably ain't the right game for you! Storywise though it comes with a pretty fresh and interesting premise, as well as 2 variable and quite lengthy femdom scenes for a first release (one is based on feet with optional golden showers, and one on facesitting with farts or asslicking as possibilies) so it's worth checking out! Here's a subject-to-change listing for it as the game is in a very early state:

-Ai Shield (https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shield-act-1c-volbells.98266/)

story: functional to rich (impossible to tell yet whether there will be more focus on story and character development or on erotic content, but I'd say "significant" is a good original assesment)

dom lvl: soft for the first release - might escalate to medium or even hard depending on choices in later versions though

fetish foc: [wide] for now just feet and facesitting with optional golden showers/urination (is there any specific difference between the 2 btw?), asslicking or farts depending on choices made by the player, but more will be added

alt paths: no (the game suggests MC could also "tame" the dominant female character into a "helpful ally", so if one plays as a defiant male MC there might be a maledom path in later versions, but the vast majority of the content is bound to be femdom and lezdom and so far there's no alt path)

orientation: lesbian (lezdom)/femdom (you choose the gender of MC)

gameplay/femdom foc: choice-based RPG FF: dedicated

protagonist: female/male

Engine/stat/dev: RPGm/status: first version released/dev volbells

Note: The puzzles at the beginning are impossible to guess without a little bit of trial-and-error grinding, but so far it has great writing, enjoyable femdom scenes and a unique starting premise

Sounds interesting, but that part about the impossible puzzles and grinding has me concerned

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Sounds interesting, but that part about the impossible puzzles and grinding has me concerned
They're actually easy puzzles (it takes about 3 to 10 minutes to solve them depending on how lucky you are), but there's no logical way to "figure" them without doing some trial and error. It's just a small gripe I have with puzzles that are like this even in triple A games - it's not a real obstacle and you definitely shouldn't let it dissuade you from trying the game!

Reactions: Aseratrix

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
They're actually easy puzzles (it takes about 3 to 10 minutes to solve them depending on how lucky you are), but there's no logical way to "figure" them without doing some trial and error. It's just a small gripe I have with puzzles that are like this even in triple A games - it's not a real obstacle and you definitely shouldn't let it dissuade you from trying the game!
Okay, I'll give it a try then

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Aseratrix you forgot this gem, its also getting very close to an update:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-legendary-lust-aphrodisia-build-1-crimsondelightgames.79920/ (just look at the preview shots if you want an idea of where it goes, and I can vouch its well written and also I talked to the devs personally about differentiating between femdom and wish fulfillment orgasms. It's still going to have some of that stuff because its popular, and I get my "loving femdom" but he's working hard and really learning about and trying to be faithful to traditional femdom too, by your definition)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This is off topic but really important/actually somewhat relevant.

As of today, NOPY shut down:
View attachment 1483897
That's really really sad to hear, especially as I liked them a lot more than Mega. For some reason on firefox if I try to download from mega.nz without installing the app, sometimes it crashes all of my browser tabs when the download ends and it also fails,, so for mega I always had to use the app and even so you have a download limit if you don't have a premium account. Nopy had none of that crap, was simple, straightforward and free to use, so it certainly will be missed! :(

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-legendary-lust-aphrodisia-build-1-crimsondelightgames.79920/ (just look at the preview shots if you want an idea of where it goes, and I can vouch its well written and also I talked to the devs personally about differentiating between femdom and wish fulfillment orgasms. It's still going to have some of that stuff because its popular, and I get my "loving femdom" but he's working hard and really learning about and trying to be faithful to traditional femdom too, by your definition)
I've completely forgot about this game! I remember talking with one of the devs too long time ago (April I think), s/he promised then to revise intro to add more pics and better ending for femdom section of it. Definitely a game to look forward to.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
For some reason on firefox if I try to download from mega.nz without installing the app, sometimes it crashes all of my browser tabs when the download ends and it also fails
For whatever reason Mega downloads directly into RAM on Firefox. So if you're on the low side (e.g. try downloading 4 GB and only have 8 GB) your OS is gonna run wild trying to free RAM by offloading stuff onto your drive (and usually stopping everything else dead in its tracks and/or crashing down the line).
Chrome, for whatever reason, is not affected and directly downloads files onto your drive - so having Chrome as a pure Mega download browser is an option as well.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I really, really wish you're right, but the preview pics are all this sort:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you sure its this game? Based on these pics I would never play this game.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I really, really wish you're right, but the preview pics are all this sort:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you sure its this game?
It is this game. With this particular character in the intro you can choose your route and femdom is one of them, it includes foot worship, pussy worship, watersports, mommy dom, I think some facesitting was there, maybe smth else [I played in April]. As for the pics on femdom route they don't really show that much (and are kind of vanilla even if MC is drinking her piss), but the devs promised to expand them; most of the content is in the text, as it is a text heavy game. Devs also promised varying degrees of femdom based on choices and characters (drow and orc women according to the dev will have hard(er) femdom content).

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes