Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Reactions: Aseratrix

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Okay, knight of love is on my to-try-list I haven't gotten to it yet, but I am not hopeful about it, milky touch is bullshit, it got that tag for a single footjob scene
I did try Knight of Love but no where I saw femdom just the older sister being a tease and that all, I wanted to know if there is something because I got Tired of seaching

Makima(y)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
1st and last have my vote. Last maybe a little more than the first (I have a thing for eyes looking down on me)
Yeah I like both of those too, the first one for that crooked smirk, the last one for the eyes :D I also like that rainy one very much, its my favorite female hairstyle too.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I prefer 1, 8 and 5 with that order. Really disliked the one with the swastika.
Trivia fact, the word Swastika is Sanskrit, and the symbol originated in ancient India and is commonly used in the Indian religions even today by Hindus, Buddhists, etc.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Trivia fact, the word Swastika is Sanskrit, and the symbol originated in ancient India and is commonly used in the Indian religions even today by Hindus, Buddhists, etc.
Yes, I know, and I don't mind them in the settings of Indian religions. I'm not the ADL on crack. :) But I think the context here is clear. I don't mind swastikas in historical fiction set during Nazi rule either, but I dislike them when the object is sexualised as it was in this example.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Yeah, but combined with the reich-eagle its clear what it represents here.
Oh indeed, but its something I've found to be interesting, you occasionally hear stories of stuff being imported from Asia with Swastikas and scaring peopl or people freaking out when a Hindu paints a Swastikas on their house, really funny

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes, one of the arms is kind of blurry, I can see how it may be missed easily. Makes you wonder about the artist.
Nazi(-inspired) swastikas were (are?) somewhat popular in Japan, a lot of bands (from Dir en grey through punk bands to some pop acts; less than 3 yrs ago there was a K-pop band that used swastikas as part of their gimmick) were using swastikas or nazi armbands with them as part of their costumes; just on 10th of October a nazi themed bar opened in Osaka. They often treat it mostly as a part of military theme and/or decoration (the same as catholic crosses [there is at least 1 vampire film, where vampire is using crosses, where the cross becomes symbol of evil]). Since the dawn of Internet this behavior becomes more and more rare (especially with internationally popular acts), I can't imagine guitarist of Dir en grey appearing with a nazi armband nowadays without causing an outrage online.

BTW 卐 this was a swastika used by nazis and they never used this one 卍.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes