Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks! And yes, I can't seem to find a new avatar which I can settle on, I will keep changing them for awhile :)
For "Steps to love" I think I'd change story to "rich" on second thought, as there's not many choices or any other elements of gameplay, it being a visual-novel, and it is quite story-driven. And good luck with your search for the one true new avatar! :)))

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
However, recently, I'm kind of getting a new perspective of things. I only found out a few month ago that "female lead relationships" are a thing, which is more or less where that "wish fulfillment" side really seems to fit into. I think a lot of gripes I have are less "femdom" and actually more about a desire for things like "Female lead relationship", and I think that's becoming the biggest difference between people's understandings of what femdom is.

There is "traditional" femdom and people who really like the hardcore stuff, you do what the domme says and you're lucky if you get an orgasm at all, its all about her. But the part where I (and others) seem to fit, is this whole idea that the female dictates how everything is done but is kinda thrust/forced into this role of balancing it in a way to make everyone happy/do things that brings everyone pleasure. So I'm re-adjusting my thinking of how I view femdom and whether that is something I actually enjoy or if I'm just super kinky, because I'm thinking its the latter.
Its ok, but let me rant a bit myself:

Bottoming from the top is not femdom [since "everything", includes requested maledom; its not femdom if a sub male does topping from the bottom either by demanding a dominant female to do this or do that, hence transforming the female into a service provider and its not femdom if a woman uses it to achieve masochistic goals: bottoming from the top].

I knew about the "female led relationship" theme already, but even there I never saw suggested that it is actually female led if the female "leads" you to dominate her. I always saw all the content under that header to respect the basic premise of femdom: females are not only in charge but also on top [dominating], with the added notion, that everything in the relationship should center around them, including issues of domestic, financial and other aspects <-basically a female defined, entire way of life, where a male can sign up into, but then renounce taking control of the arrangement. But I personally don't mind if this notion is expanded to whatever you wish.

I won't compromise on the meaning of femdom tho. The female at minimum needs to be in a sexually dominant position, she needs to be in a position in which she is always respected, worshiped and the focus needs to be on her pleasure. Femdom of course its on a spectrum from casual to committed, from light to dark, from soft to extreme, the only unifying principle is that there is at least 1 female present who must be the dominant party. The male sub's pleasure should come from submitting to her dominance, not just her wishes [whatever they may be], but her dominance. In terms of fetishes femdom is literally endless, since there are many unique ways of expressing and receiving dominance, or how others have conceptualized it: power-exchange. Anything else is trying to miss-use the term, there is only ambiguity here, if artificially generated.

The issue is not with the term's meaning, but with people who came to love/identify with the term while exploring their sexuality led them into other directions, but they can't let go of their previous identity. They expanded/branched out into other sexual domains without perhaps realizing it first, and therefore they try for awhile to include their changing sexuality to still fit into a definition of femdom. Thereby not only lying to themselves, but also destroying the concept's meaning for others. This leads to unnecessary drama, because the simplest and most sensible solution is obvious: there is nothing wrong with not being into femdom exclusively [most people are not], and its ok to be positioned at an intersection of divergent sexual categories - it shouldn't be so hard to admit that someone likes both femdom and lets say sissification, without confusing or conflating the two.

Very important: this does not mean that someone who is into additional genres outside femdom, is not welcome to participate in a femdom community, after all, one can connect just fine into that community as long as he or she leaves the non-femdom elements outside a forum dedicated to femdom. As long as he or she does not attempt to reformulate femdom to fit everything they are into as femdom, to the detriment of those who would be severely negatively impacted by a watered-down meaning of it in their own quest to find access to what they love, they are welcome. Femdom is very wide as it is, it only has this one rule: females are the ones dominating, that means not only demanding random things, but expressing domination with the things they ask/demand. There are things which are inherently non-dominant. A submissive woman can be assertive and demand you do things to her, but that doesn't make her sexually dominant which is the only minimal requirement for her to be a female dominant.

So, one last time: the definition of femdom is clear, it doesn't depend on who agrees or does not agree with it. The category is just as clear as the category of maledom is, the latter doesn't have the problem of people trying to bend it out of shape into something which it is not. It is always in areas where females need to be treated with utter respect where "controversy" rears its head up, be it sex or feminism or anything related to women, even lesbians are nowadays asked to accept cocks as part of female anatomy, which basically is the same old "corrective rape" logic which humiliated lesbians for ages, who must long for a good shagging, no matter how hardly they object - its a man's world, where apparently liking dick is obligatory.

I am not sticking to the well-defined meaning of female domination to exclude others from enjoying it, but to shield those of us who love femdom from being gas-lighted into accepting things as femdom, which are not.

If femdom was a dish, it would be lets say pizza, and all I am saying is lets keep pizza pizza, so that we all know when we are eating a pizza its a pizza and not a lasagna.
Its completely ok to also eat lasagna for those who like lasagna too, but they shouldn't therefore call lasagna pizza, they can eat pizza just fine even if they admit that they also like eating not-pizza.

This list will continue to use the traditional, that is correct meaning of the concept of female domination. If there is a concept of "female led" relationship which allows for "led" to mean "anything", that is fine, but I don't want to be led into maledom. I fully support petitioning for a "female-led" tag in addition to the "female domination" tag if that would bring more clarity and distinction.

PS: I will add this rant as spoiler into the OP, because I find it very important and it encapsulates the reason I made this list, which for me is indeed a labor of love.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Its ok, but let me rant a bit myself:

Bottoming from the top is not femdom [since "everything", includes requested maledom; its not femdom if a sub male does topping from the bottom either by demanding a dominant female to do this or do that, hence transforming the female into a service provider and its not femdom if a woman uses it to achieve masochistic goals: bottoming from the top].

I knew about the "female led relationship" theme already, but even there I never saw suggested that it is actually female led if the female "leads" you to dominate her. I always saw all the content under that header to respect the basic premise of femdom: females are not only in charge but also on top [dominating], with the added notion, that everything in the relationship should center around them, including issues of domestic, financial and other aspects <-basically a female defined, entire way of life, where a male can sign up into, but then renounce taking control of the arrangement. But I personally don't mind if this notion is expanded to whatever you wish.

I won't compromise on the meaning of femdom tho. The female at minimum needs to be in a sexually dominant position, she needs to be in a position in which she is always respected, worshiped and the focus needs to be on her pleasure. Femdom of course its on a spectrum from casual to committed, from light to dark, from soft to extreme, the only unifying principle is that there is at least 1 female present who must be the dominant party. The male sub's pleasure should come from submitting to her dominance, not just her wishes [whatever they may be], but her dominance. In terms of fetishes femdom is literally endless, since there are many unique ways of expressing and receiving dominance, or how others have conceptualized it: power-exchange. Anything else is trying to miss-use the term, there is only ambiguity here, if artificially generated.

The issue is not with the term's meaning, but with people who came to love/identify with the term while exploring their sexuality led them into other directions, but they can't let go of their previous identity. They expanded/branched out into other sexual domains without perhaps realizing it first, and therefore they try for awhile to include their changing sexuality to still fit into a definition of femdom. Thereby not only lying to themselves, but also destroying the concept's meaning for others. This leads to unnecessary drama, because the simplest and most sensible solution is obvious: there is nothing wrong with not being into femdom exclusively [most people are not], and its ok to be positioned at an intersection of divergent sexual categories - it shouldn't be so hard to admit that someone likes both femdom and lets say sissification, without confusing or conflating the two.

Very important: this does not mean that someone who is into additional genres outside femdom, is not welcome to participate in a femdom community, after all, one can connect just fine into that community as long as he or she leaves the non-femdom elements outside a forum dedicated to femdom. As long as he or she does not attempt to reformulate femdom to fit everything they are into as femdom, to the detriment of those who would be severely negatively impacted by a watered-down meaning of it in their own quest to find access to what they love, they are welcome. Femdom is very wide as it is, it only has this one rule: females are the ones dominating, that means not only demanding random things, but expressing domination with the things they ask/demand. There are things which are inherently non-dominant. A submissive woman can be assertive and demand you do things to her, but that doesn't make her sexually dominant which is the only minimal requirement for her to be a female dominant.

So, one last time: the definition of femdom is clear, it doesn't depend on who agrees or does not agree with it. The category is just as clear as the category of maledom is, the latter doesn't have the problem of people trying to bend it out of shape into something which it is not. It is always in areas where females need to be treated with utter respect where "controversy" rears its head up, be it sex or feminism or anything related to women, even lesbians are nowadays asked to accept cocks as part of female anatomy, which basically is the same old "corrective rape" logic which humiliated lesbians for ages, who must long for a good shagging, no matter how hardly they object - its a man's world, where apparently liking dick is obligatory.

I am not sticking to the well-defined meaning of female domination to exclude others from enjoying it, but to shield those of us who love femdom from being gas-lighted into accepting things as femdom, which are not.

If femdom was a dish, it would be lets say pizza, and all I am saying is lets keep pizza pizza, so that we all know when we are eating a pizza its a pizza and not a lasagna.
Its completely ok to also eat lasagna for those who like lasagna too, but they shouldn't therefore call lasagna pizza, they can eat pizza just fine even if they admit that they also like eating not-pizza.

This list will continue to use the traditional, that is correct meaning of the concept of female domination. If there is a concept of "female led" relationship which allows for "led" to mean "anything", that is fine, but I don't want to be led into maledom. I fully support petitioning for a "female-led" tag in addition to the "female domination" tag if that would bring more clarity and distinction.

PS: I will add this rant as spoiler into the OP, because I find it very important and it encapsulates the reason I made this list, which for me is indeed a labor of love.
I mean, you can't take one snippet from me and use that as the be-all. We've been over this before, I don't disagree with you, you KNOW I also feel the woman can't bottom from the top and you also know that I said everything is based on her pleasure and its HER controlling everything... I dunno why you insist having this same argument everytime with me to come to the same conclusion everytime we are in agreement....

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I mean, you can't take one snippet from me and use that as the be-all. We've been over this before, I don't disagree with you, you KNOW I also feel the woman can't bottom from the top and you also know that I said everything is based on her pleasure and its HER controlling everything... I dunno why you insist having this same argument everytime with me to come to the same conclusion everytime we are in agreement....
I didn't take my rant as arguing, you just helped me clarify my position. I don't think there is a single mean, or confrontational word in what I wrote. In fact I went out of my way and repeated it quite a bit, that its not wrong if someone likes additional things. And my rant is basically an appreciation of your rant, albeit with the corrections I felt important to highlight. That's all. I'm sorry if you felt it to be an attack on any sort. I also hoped, that my input may clarify or put some things into a clear and logical perspective. If I failed in achieving that, its my fault in not communicating clearly enough.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I didn't take my rant as arguing, you just helped me clarify my position. I don't think there is a single mean, or confrontational word in what I wrote. In fact I went out of my way and repeated it quite a bit, that its not wrong if someone likes additional things. And my rant is basically an appreciation of your rant, albeit with the corrections I felt important to highlight. That's all. I'm sorry if you felt it to be an attack on any sort. I also hoped, that my input may clarify or put some things into a clear and logical perspective. If I failed in achieving that, its my fault in not communicating clearly enough.
I didn't think you were fighting so much as I was like "Deja vu..." so it was more like I thought you quoted me to explain this to me when we are basically in agreement, if you're just saying that for other people's benefit, I get it, I just thought you were directing it at me again ^_^;;

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
the basic premise of femdom: females are not only in charge but also on top [dominating]
Doesn't fauxing technically put the male on top?
Evolving Your Man said:
Fauxing is a sexual act when a man wears a strapon harness to penetrate a woman sexually. His penis is not used for this act and may be confined in a cock cage or may simply not be used. Pronounced fox-ing
Tonight will not be unlocking your cock cage, get your strap-on and let's do some fauxing
by Evolving Your Man May 05, 2021
(I'm not doing it to appear belligerent, but to protect the oppressed minority of fauxers from any maledom stereotypes lest their voice be silenced.)

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Welp....everyone remember my thing with Bound By Lust? I created and made Ayla and it was pretty great for awhile, but it suddenly happened...we went from just the 2 of us in that tier, to now suddenly there is 6 people in that tier, one of them had the gall to ask to make it so Ayla could be dominated then got offended/mad when I wouldn't allow her to be. They started kinda shit talking about futa and other kinks then when I said I'm not going to participate in conversations with kink bashing, acted like I was the bad guy....
Wow... Most normal vanilla fan description, they want everything to fit their taste even if is not supposed to be " this game is good but "x" ruined for me"
In your case I somewhat understand when they are paying a least but in this forum they feel entitled to act like the Dev own them something
They destroyed Estate Dominate and many other potential good character with garbage turn of table
I see Celia from Milfy City as prime exemple: She refuse the mc? let's blackmail and rape her.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I see Celia from Milfy City as prime exemple: She refuse the mc? let's blackmail and rape her.
I haven't looked at Milfy City in a long time, but I always thought it would be really hot for Celia to find out it was the MC blackmailing her and just completely crush him and make him subservient to her in turn. I'm guessing there's little chance of that but it was a fun thought.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I haven't looked at Milfy City in a long time, but I always thought it would be really hot for Celia to find out it was the MC blackmailing her and just completely crush him and make him subservient to her in turn. I'm guessing there's little chance of that but it was a fun thought.
That's what happened, she find out that is the mc who blackmail her, she enter into domme mode for some time but unfortunately it doesn't last, the protagonist literally rape her but it's ok because "she actually wanted to be rape" says the game.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
That's what happened, she find out that is the mc who blackmail her, she enter into domme mode for some time but unfortunately it doesn't last, the protagonist literally rape her but it's ok because "she actually wanted to be rape" says the game.
How sad that they were so close yet didn't fully develop it - not that I'm surprised in a very mainstream vanilla kind of game. But imagine if she started not only using the MC any way she wished for sexual gratification (including in school at all times) but also to help her blackmail the principal, corrupt the MC's family, etc etc. That could have been pretty awesome to see.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
How sad that they were so close yet didn't fully develop it - not that I'm surprised in a very mainstream vanilla kind of game. But imagine if she started not only using the MC any way she wished for sexual gratification (including in school at all times) but also to help her blackmail the principal, corrupt the MC's family, etc etc. That could have been pretty awesome to see.
Indeed I was too
But just as you said, a Incest Vanilla Harem player would never accept that content and that's why it doesn't last long.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wow... Most normal vanilla fan description, they want everything to fit their taste even if is not supposed to be " this game is good but "x" ruined for me"
In your case I somewhat understand when they are playing a least but in this forum they feel entitled to act like the Dev own them something
They destroyed Estate Dominate and many other potential good character with garbage turn of table
I didn't play the latest updates of Estate Dominate, what did they do to it exactly?

But just as you said, a Incest Vanilla Harem player would never accept that content and that's why it doesn't last long.
I think its the dev's fault. Dev's who allow their vision to be radically changed are only in it for money, they don't actually care about their work or their vision as long as ching-ching is thrown at them. That's why I really respect devs who stay their course.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Doesn't fauxing technically put the male on top?

(I'm not doing it to appear belligerent, but to protect the oppressed minority of fauxers from any maledom stereotypes lest their voice be silenced.)
I am not familiar with this term, I don't understand what you mean.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I am not familiar with this term, I don't understand what you mean.
Fauxing is a sexual act when a man wears a strapon harness to penetrate a woman sexually. His penis is not used for this act and may be confined in a cock cage or may simply not be used.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I didn't play the latest updates of Estate Dominate, what did they do to it exactly?
Is the same since last year
You know the guys that always come to these games and say the same thing
"I Like the art but I hate femdom, can I be top? or there will be turn of table?"
So the Dev thought that he could capitalize on maledom audience, decide to create a ENTIRE NEW ROUTE for the maledom
The result? barely any gain in support and made him overwork with very limited financial reason to continue the game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Is the same since last year
You know the guys that always come to these games and say the same thing
"I Like the art but I hate femdom, can I be top? or there will be turn of table?"
So the Dev thought that he could capitalize on maledom audience, decide to create a ENTIRE NEW ROUTE for the maledom
The result? barely any gain in support and made him overwork with very limited financial reason to continue the game.
Yeah, that's bad, I would have said that at least he thought about separate routes, but then the increased workload...yeah.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Fauxing is a sexual act when a man wears a strapon harness to penetrate a woman sexually. His penis is not used for this act and may be confined in a cock cage or may simply not be used.
Oh, I see. Thanks. I guess when its used in femdom it is a form of orgasm denial, so that the female may receive vaginal stimulation but not the male. A variation of when the strapon is used on the face. I see no problem with it in terms of femdom, but I am not particularly tuned into this particular practice.

Reactions: Mister_M

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Well see, that's just bad writing and storytelling

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I wonder if anyone can help me to locate a game from this forum. I don't remember the title, but it was a Ren'py VN with male MC, who lost his daughter and has mental problems. There's a mechanic in the game that tracks MC's mental stability (based on choices) and MC has hallucinations, etc. I don't remember the details of the plot, but MC finds at some point a little girl, who reminds him his daughter. She is - I think - chased by some people. MC has a wife, but we can leave her. The game doesn't have a lot of choices, there's lots of dialogues, but later in the game there's a character (potential LI I believe) introduced with femdom route (that's why I'm asking here).

• Thinking Face

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Femdom Wife has that in one of the storylines, the girl puts something on the MC that prevents him from having an orgasm or even feeling anything, but still allows her to be penetrated by him

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes