Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Because Eroges is heavily focused on Sex scene so is kind of expected to be like that

About Boring Days, what a fucking great game, that exacly what I like about it, the maid slowly throwing her duties to the boss and silent making him obey her, also how his wife react is very nice.
Unfortunately as people said 27 updates and just one character with decent amount of content and the rest with zero content, no much hope I guess...
Then there's the fact that almost every update required us to restart the game from the very first rather than use our old saves because the dev "had a better idea about the starting". This issue especially when the game is on HTML is very annoying. So, despite my love for the dominant maid route, I think it'll end up abandoned eventually.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Then there's the fact that almost every update required us to restart the game from the very first rather than use our old saves because the dev "had a better idea about the starting". This issue especially when the game is on HTML is very annoying. So, despite my love for the dominant maid route, I think it'll end up abandoned eventually.
I'm his Patreon but there wasn't a new update since September 25, before that (August 16) he promised to release small updates every week, and he indeed released small update, but more than a month later. It really seems like the game may be abandonded soon. I guess if there won't be any substantial update this month I'll stop pledging.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am afraid that Android Life will get abandoned, and its a soft femdom game, which in the context of me [TM], shows how much I adored the art and humor in that game :(

• Sad
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, but just like all those japanese games that were mentioned here where the main focus remains 95% of the time on the MC's ass/dick :FacePalm:, this game follows the same pattern.
(Even if this particular example is taking this ratio to 15/85)
I'm infamously with you on this, I heavily dislike it when that happens. Femdom - in my opinion - should not focus on male parts.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I'm his Patreon but there wasn't a new update since September 25, before that (August 16) he promised to release small updates every week, and he indeed released small update, but more than a month later. It really seems like the game may be abandonded soon. I guess if there won't be any substantial update this month I'll stop pledging.
In the discord the Dev said that he will release in 1/2 days but I don't expect much content

Reactions: Mister_M

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I tried the Enslavement Wars and is another good game, unfortunately kind of rushed, bad art, broken game and abandoned.
If anyone knows others game with slave/sub becoming domme I will appreciate

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I tried the Enslavement Wars and is another good game, unfortunately kind of rushed, bad art, broken game and abandoned.
I tried Enslavement Wars as well, but my tolerance for bugs and stupid gamedesign was too low to really explore its strengths.
If anyone knows others game with slave/sub becoming domme I will appreciate
For a femsub overcoming her female captor may I recommend Elf Jail?
It's not dedicated Domming stuff, at least in my book - more like captive and warden, but the arc is similar. And despite it being RPGM it doesn't have many of the unfortunate design decisions and mandatory, boring and grindy combat many people think make for exciting gameplay.
Though it is rather short and on hold while Indivi is working on Lust Doll Plus.

Reactions: Etheric

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I tried Enslavement Wars as well, but my tolerance for bugs and stupid gamedesign was too low to really explore its strengths.

For a femsub overcoming her female captor may I recommend Elf Jail?
It's not dedicated Domming stuff, at least in my book - more like captive and warden, but the arc is similar. And despite it being RPGM it doesn't have many of the unfortunate design decisions and mandatory, boring and grindy combat many people think make for exciting gameplay.
Though it is rather short and on hold while Indivi is working on Lust Doll Plus.
Thanks for the recommendation I'm no much fan of Lezdom, I do like when there is Mind Break and Heavy Corruption.
Like people mentioned, Hard Times in Hornstown the maid is similar but is way too boring.

Thanks, that game seems really cool (I saw mortalvyses also praised it) and I've always been curious about Claire's character arc. I want to check it out eventually, but it's low on my priority list because I couldn't enjoy at all the writer Ryousei Rui's prose in the two other Herencia games I tried.
Just wondering, what game did you play?
I'm about to try these two

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Because Eroges is heavily focused on Sex scene so is kind of expected to be like that

About Boring Days, what a fucking great game, that exacly what I like about it, the maid slowly throwing her duties to the boss and silent making him obey her, also how his wife react is very nice.
Unfortunately as people said 27 updates and just one character with decent amount of content and the rest with zero content, no much hope I guess...
I talked to AntiMyx, the developer for Boring Days, he wants to implement more and faster, he just doesn't have the time, so it looks like we'll just have to be patient, it'll probably take a few years for the game to be completed, but he does have plans to add in a lot more content, but time constraints will mean it'll be a while

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Just wondering, what game did you play?
I'm about to try these two
I only tried the second one there (Relaxation Yuka M) and Kangoku Joou. Played about 5-10 minutes of the former, 30 minutes of the latter.

Just to clarify, me having a problem with his writing doesn't mean these aren't good games both art-wise and plot-wise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess we have a different views on the genre ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yep, that pretty much sums it up. I'm personally glad that Noe's anilingus scene in Steps to Love doesn't make me think she's not a real domme.

Reactions: Etheric

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Welp....everyone remember my thing with Bound By Lust? I created and made Ayla and it was pretty great for awhile, but it suddenly happened...we went from just the 2 of us in that tier, to now suddenly there is 6 people in that tier, one of them had the gall to ask to make it so Ayla could be dominated then got offended/mad when I wouldn't allow her to be. They started kinda shit talking about futa and other kinks then when I said I'm not going to participate in conversations with kink bashing, acted like I was the bad guy....

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I talked to AntiMyx, the developer for Boring Days, he wants to implement more and faster, he just doesn't have the time, so it looks like we'll just have to be patient, it'll probably take a few years for the game to be completed, but he does have plans to add in a lot more content, but time constraints will mean it'll be a while
I talked to him too with the same conclusion, personally as much as I love the maid/wife dynamic that is "developing", the main issue in my mind is only a couple of scene additions/variations since August with very little actual progress, its just a bit too slow.

I already did...

Sorry baxtus/Mister M for this next part, this is one of my famous and boring wall of texts in coming....

Sidenote: We've gone in circles several times over the span of multiple threads about this whole thing of what-is-and-isn't-femdom to each other, and quite honestly, I think it's never going to be a universally agreed thing. My own take has been this, and I've said this before. I do get what people mean about the gratuitous sex thrust on the MC making it not a femdom game (poor baby, having to suffer orgasm over orgasm because horney women can't stop pleasuring him), I also feel that is more of a wish fulfillment theme. That said, to me personally, whatever the woman does, even if its just bringing the guy to multiple orgasms and enjoys drinking his cum or whatever, makes no difference to me as long as the one most fundamental criteria I have isn't broken: She remains in complete control and is dictating the situation, regardless of what is happening.

However, recently, I'm kind of getting a new perspective of things. I only found out a few month ago that "female lead relationships" are a thing, which is more or less where that "wish fulfillment" side really seems to fit into. I think a lot of gripes I have are less "femdom" and actually more about a desire for things like "Female lead relationship", and I think that's becoming the biggest difference between people's understandings of what femdom is.

There is "traditional" femdom and people who really like the hardcore stuff, you do what the domme says and you're lucky if you get an orgasm at all, its all about her. But the part where I (and others) seem to fit, is this whole idea that the female dictates how everything is done but is kinda thrust/forced into this role of balancing it in a way to make everyone happy/do things that brings everyone pleasure. So I'm re-adjusting my thinking of how I view femdom and whether that is something I actually enjoy or if I'm just super kinky, because I'm thinking its the latter.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M and Ianuda

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hey again Aseratrix ! Long time no see - I've noticed you've been on a bit of an avatar-changing spree as of late? They're all nice, although I saw some of your posts on a few game threads and didn't even realize it was you without the customary Hetalia Hungary staring dominantly into my soul! :LOL: Anyway, I just wanted to add a few games to your amazing list in the same vein Mister M and a few others have done on the early pages, but because I kept postponing doing this for a while now some awesome little gems, like Madam's Maid, already made it in there. You've pointed me towards several games I had no idea about with this comprehensive list (today just discovered Giant Guardians for example and it's much better than I expected, as most Giantess games tend to be weak on lore and storytelling, but this one has a very intriguing fantasy world and I already love Nixmay) so, once again, congrats and many thanks for putting in all of this effort for the benefit of all your femdom-devoted comrades! :giggle: I still have 2 additions for your list:

-Steps to Love (https://f95zone.to/threads/steps-to-love-final-msize.85195/)

story: significant

dom lvl: mostly soft to medium, with a little non-con and water-sports, which could be considered hard by some

fetish foc: [wide]/eg tease and denial/humiliation/ballbusting/feet/socks/exhibitionism/golden showers/psychological domination

alt paths: no

orientation: hetero

gameplay/femdom foc: choice based visual novel / FF: dedicated

protagonist: male

Engine/stat/dev: Japanese visual novel so I am unsure of the particular engine used (I do not think it's Ren'py)/status completed/dev Msize

Note: Starts slow but develops into a really nice progressive descent into deeper and deeper femdom

-Mistress vs Slave (https://f95zone.to/threads/mistress-vs-slave-v1-09-noxurtica.62362/)

dom lvl: mostly soft to medium, with non-con (the relationship between the 2 main characters is one of forced slavery after the sub was taken as a war prisoner) which could be considered hard by some

fetish foc: [wide] eg humiliation/feet/human furniture/cunnilingus/golden showers/lezdom three and foursomes/psychological domination, although there is a focus on "training" slaves and remaking them as nothing but your slaves, so a bit of a focus on psychological domination

alt paths: no (although 2 planned routes may contain maledom with the potential of turning the tables, and will include submissive lezdom - the currently-finished route is mainly dominant lezdom, with a few completely avoidable maledom scenes with your slave)

orientation: lesbian (lezdom)

gameplay/femdom foc: choice-based RPG without combat/ FF: dedicated

protagonist: female

Engine/stat/dev: RPGm/status: one route completed and still in development/dev Noxurtica

Note: Has great court intrigue and some of the right ingredients for a femdom power fantasy if you're into narratives of dominant women seizing political power in an adverse climate, as well as copious psychological domination of both a female elf and orc slave by your MC

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hey again Aseratrix ! Long time no see - I've noticed you've been on a bit of an avatar-changing spree as of late? They're all nice, although I saw some of your posts on a few game threads and didn't even realize it was you without the customary Hetalia Hungary staring dominantly into my soul! :LOL: Anyway, I just wanted to add a few games to your amazing list in the same vein Mister M and a few others have done on the early pages, but because I kept postponing doing this for a while now some awesome little gems, like Madam's Maid, already made it in there. You've pointed me towards several games I had no idea about with this comprehensive list (today just discovered Giant Guardians for example and it's much better than I expected, as most Giantess games tend to be weak on lore and storytelling, but this one has a very intriguing fantasy world and I already love Nixmay) so, once again, congrats and many thanks for putting in all of this effort for the benefit of all your femdom-devoted comrades! :giggle: I still have 2 additions for your list:

-Steps to Love (https://f95zone.to/threads/steps-to-love-final-msize.85195/)

dom lvl: mostly soft to medium, with a little non-con and water-sports, which could be considered hard by some

fetish foc: [wide]/eg tease and denial/humiliation/ballbusting/feet/socks/exhibitionism/golden showers/psychological domination

alt paths: no

orientation: hetero

gameplay/femdom foc: choice based visual novel / FF: dedicated

protagonist: male

Engine/stat/dev: Japanese visual novel so I am unsure of the particular engine used (I do not think it's Ren'py)/status completed/dev Msize

Note: Starts slow but develops into a really nice progressive descent into deeper and deeper femdom

-Mistress vs Slave (https://f95zone.to/threads/mistress-vs-slave-v1-09-noxurtica.62362/)

dom lvl: mostly soft to medium, with non-con (the relationship between the 2 main characters is one of forced slavery after the sub was taken as a war prisoner) which could be considered hard by some

fetish foc: [wide] eg humiliation/feet/human furniture/cunnilingus/golden showers/lezdom three and foursomes/psychological domination, although there is a focus on "training" slaves and remaking them as nothing but your slaves, so a bit of a focus on psychological domination

alt paths: no (although 2 planned routes may contain maledom with the potential of turning the tables, and will include submissive lezdom - the currently-finished route is mainly dominant lezdom, with a few completely avoidable maledom scenes with your slave)

orientation: lesbian (lezdom)

gameplay/femdom foc: choice-based RPG without combat/ FF: dedicated

protagonist: female

Engine/stat/dev: RPGm/status: one route completed and still in development/dev Noxurtica

Note: Has great court intrigue and some of the right ingredients for a femdom power fantasy if you're into narratives of dominant women seizing political power in an adverse climate, as well as copious psychological domination of both a female elf and orc slave by your MC
Thanks! And yes, I can't seem to find a new avatar which I can settle on, I will keep changing them for awhile :)

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes