Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I didn't mean in chess. I wrote earlier that hetman in chess is only used afaik in Polish and that the name comes from the military rank of hetman, which was used in Poland, Ukraine and so on.
...oh, ok :p In chess they either use Regină or Damă.

In Hungarian is Királynő or Dáma.

Reactions: Mister_M

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Unpopular Opinion:
I rather prefer regular girls becoming dominant than fully establish domme
I always find amusing seeing girl being generic or little dominant from the start realizing the power she has over the mc and showing what she can do new in every scene. Also how the mc keep dealing with the situation, from not understanding what is happening to submission.
Another fun plot is the mc get a sex slave or demon to do what he want but as time passes the relation switch.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Unpopular Opinion:
I always find amusing seeing girl being generic or little dominant from the start realizing the power she has over the mc and showing what she can do new in every scene. Also how the mc keep dealing with the situation, from not understanding what is happening to submission.
Another fun plot is the mc get a sex slave or demon to do what he want but as time passes the relation switch.
I'd rather say you hit the nail on the head with your first sentence. If by domme you mean all the stereotypical clothes and accessories and behavior tropes. However if you rather use domme simply as a synonym for a naturally dominant girl, then I disagree. Most people know what they are into quite early in life, why should girls in stories be any different?

Your second sentence: it depends on the story. In fact I am bored to tears with the amount of generic games which start with an innocent character who through an excruciating series of banalities has to learn to dominate or conversely for the sub be corrupted into it. I'd chalk this up to a lack of imagination. The chilling effect on creativity of how erotic stories are presented usually by a large number of examples. They can create a sense of obligation in a new dev to create some route towards the desired relationship dynamic, rather than go straight away into a story about the nuances of said dynamics.

Your third sentence, I think I agree with, many MC's are cast clueless in several games.

I completely disagree with your last sentence. Switching from or to maledom is probably cool if you're a switch, but not if you're not. That would completely ruin a game for me. But to each their own.

I feel like people want every game to be like a "growing up" or a "growing into" story, for me its sad to see how little variety there is in some game's narratives. Literally the sky is the limit to come up with cool stories, regardless if they start from a given relationship dynamic or whether that dynamic has to come about. In fact the poverty of the approach which always wants to start from some innocent stage is that the story is automatically limited to a story about how the relationship-dynamic arose, and this seems to be something like a compulsive need. Not everything needs to be explained for a story to make sense. A story could start with a narration about the state of a world, could start with a bank robbery and meeting a femme fatale, could start in a futuristic penal colony, could start with sooo many things and continue with so many things other than how the girl became dominant or how the guy became submissive....

In my opinion an unexplored idea for example is a story in which a situation is femdom without either the girls or the boys being dom or sub, this could be crafted in such a way to present all sorts of femdom scenes, without the shadow of the so called lifestyle, or pro-domme world's stifling standards. Its so boring for me that every dominant act needs to be given permission by a willing submissive, that willingness or unwillingness is never left up to the imagination of the player...I stop here because I don't want to transform this into a huge essay, I hope that what I said makes sense as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Etheric

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I'd rather say you hit the nail on the head with your first sentence. If by domme you mean all the stereotypical clothes and accessories and behavior tropes. However if you rather use domme simply as a synonym for a naturally dominant girl, then I disagree. Most people know what they are into quite early in life, why should girls in stories be any different?

Your second sentence: it depends on the story. In fact I am bored to tears with the amount of generic games which start with an innocent character who through an excruciating series of banalities has to learn to dominate or conversely for the sub be corrupted into it. I'd chalk this up to a lack of imagination.

Your third sentence, I think I agree with, many MC's are cast clueless in several games.

I completely disagree with your last sentence. Switching from or to maledom is probably cool if you're a switch, but not if you're not. That would completely ruin a game for me. But to each their own.

I feel like people want every game to be like a "growing up" or "growing into" story, for me its sad to see how little creativity there is in some game's narrative. Literally the sky is the limit to come up with cool stories, regardless if they start from a given relationship dynamic or whether that dynamic has to come about. In fact the poverty of the approach which always wants to start from some innocent stage is that the story is automatically limited to the story of how the relationship dynamic came about, and this seems to be something like a compulsive need. Not everything needs to be explained for a story to make sense. A story could start with a narration about the state of a world, could start with a bank robbery and meeting a femme fatale, could start in a futuristic penal colony, could start with sooo many things and continue with so many things other than how the girl became dominant or how the guy became submissive....
I do love dominant girl but the stories always go about what the mc will submit now and almost every mc are usually dense or just accept anything without questioning. Meanwhile in the innocent to domme we see a interesting evolution of both character.

About my last sentence I actually meant when the Sub turn into dome

There isn't many game out there but I think Spellbook is a good exemple, The Succubuss appear to help you corrupt other girls to make a harem but in the dark path she will just watch you lose the girls to other guys and decide to turn you into her plaything.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I do love dominant girl but the stories always go about what the mc will submit now and almost every mc are usually dense or just accept anything without questioning. Meanwhile in the innocent to domme we see a interesting evolution of both character.

About my last sentence I actually meant when the Sub turn into dome

There isn't many game out there but I think Spellbook is a good exemple, The Succubuss appear to help you corrupt other girls to make a harem but in the dark path she will just watch you lose the girls to other guys and decide to turn you into her plaything.
Its perfectly ok to have different opinions on subjects like this one. I think it can motivate creativity. I'd say that there are games which are simplistic in both cases, both the "growing-into-it" and the "start-from-an-already-given-dynamic" can be badly written. The first one when bad can be like seeing the same game for the 1000th time, the second one when bad can be boring if there is nothing else to the story but a series of fetishes being shown. In these cases both are narrative traps.

It would be interesting for the case of the "growing into" genre if for example a surprising perspective would be added, like how a girl could in time become more dominant towards you based on your actions, or vice verse you becoming more submissive based on her actions. Sadly its always rather formulaic how that obligatory intro is conceptualized.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Never heard of that game and it's not in the list. Is it a worthy addition (does it contain any femdom) and if so, could you give a brief overview?
Currently in the process of downloading it - the concept of corrupting others but backfiring on you seems interesting.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Never heard of that game and it's not in the list. Is it a worthy addition (does it contain any femdom) and if so, could you give a brief overview?
Currently in the process of downloading it - the concept of corrupting others but backfiring on you seems interesting.
Sorry for not answer before
the Path is Hugely NTR as I describe the mc will try to corrupt his mom,sister, girlfriend, girlfriend's friend and aunt but in the Dark Path it backfire
The girls will become slut for other and the mc will be able to do nothing
During this, your sucubuss helper will be pissed by your lack of atitute and change from wanting sex to try to humiliate the player very turn.
Femdom? Only very late in the game and is heavily humiliation focused

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Unpopular Opinion:
This opinion is definitely more popular than you think. I've seen a bunch of comments over time, in different parts of f95, that are usually upvoted by others, which echo similar ideas.

Following especially from your last sentence, many people like the theme where the MC's female subordinate/slave/maid turns the tables on them and they become her subordinate/slave/maid. That kind of dramatic downfall. What makes it so humiliating is that the status difference between them is extremely explicit and nobody would ever expect it to change, let alone be completely reversed. I've seen this called "slave of a slave" a couple of times; I personally decided I like the term gekokujou (from 下克上, a Japanese term) since that's also in use on DLsite as a tag that refer to a more generalized version of this kind of situation.

Some examples of this situation on f95 are The Enslavement War (sadly abandoned) and to a slight extent Sanguine Rose. It might be more common in Japanese works, like many of Dining's manga and CG sets, and Riumu's illustrated short story The Hero Defeated by the Village Girl. Maids and ladies irreversibly switching places is also a frequent scenario in the fetish .

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
This opinion is definitely more popular than you think. I've seen a bunch of comments over time, in different parts of f95, that are usually upvoted by others, which echo similar ideas.

Following especially from your last sentence, many people like the theme where the MC's female subordinate/slave/maid turns the tables on them and they become her subordinate/slave/maid. That kind of dramatic downfall. What makes it so humiliating is that the status difference between them is extremely explicit and nobody would ever expect it to change, let alone be completely reversed. I've seen this called "slave of a slave" a couple of times; I personally decided I like the term gekokujou (from 下克上, a Japanese term) since that's also in use on DLsite as a tag that refer to a more generalized version of this kind of situation.

Some examples of this situation on f95 are The Enslavement War (sadly abandoned) and to a slight extent Sanguine Rose. It might be more common in Japanese works, like many of Dining's manga and CG sets, and Riumu's illustrated short story The Hero Defeated by the Village Girl. Maids and ladies irreversibly switching places is also a frequent scenario in the fetish .
Unpopular Opinion:
This is essentially what happens on the sub route of Boring days for the maid, the maid slowly dominates the MC

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This is essentially what happens on the sub route of Boring days for the maid, the maid slowly dominates the MC
Boring Days is really great with the maid content, also girls working for MC in his company may dom him, which is another nice thing. The only minus is that the game has a little bit too much grind and updates are usually very small. The Prison 2 also has maid that can dom MC, though it's presented in simpler (and much quicker) terms than in Boring Days. The Enslavement Wars had this idea of maid/slave turning the tables on MC (as one of 2 main routes) and despite bugs and weird graphics was pretty decent with the content, shame it got abandoned.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Etheric

May 30, 2017

Interesting, I kind of expected to be more popular than I thought but here majority seems to like fully established dommes and finding games with situation like this are not easy.
Bound by Lust kind of fit but is mostly the demon getting experience with other character
Demon Boy seems to go the same way but the Succubus is not a Sub to start

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Boring Days is really great with the maid content, also girls working for MC in his company may dom him, which is another nice thing. The only minus is that the game has a little bit too much grind and updates are usually very small. The Prison 2 also has maid that can dom MC, though it's presented in simpler (and much quicker) terms than in Boring Days. The Enslavement Wars had this idea of maid/slave turning the tables on MC (as one of 2 main routes) and despite bugs and weird graphics was pretty decent with the content, shame it got abandoned.
Good info. Speaking of maids, there's also a "maid trains MC to be a maid" event chain in the game Hard Times in Hornstown.

Now that I think about it, maids feel like one of the weaker variation of this situation. Hornstown, for example, just has a series of short scenes with little focus on psychology because it's a sandbox game. Most of the maids I seen in Western games are also not really "domestic servants" (that's probably closer to my ideal) so much as "pro cleaners"; the MC starts out being fairly polite and respectful of them, so it feels less humiliating when the tables are turned. The dramatic factor is definitely more clear-cut with a slave.

Interesting, I kind of expected to be more popular than I thought but here majority seems to like fully established dommes and finding games with situation like this are not easy.
Bound by Lust kind of fit but is mostly the demon getting experience with other character
Demon Boy seems to go the same way but the Succubus is not a Sub to start
Yeah, not sure if popular is the perfect word, but all I can say is that I've seen a lot of enthusiasm when this situation is brought up, so the people who like it really like it. It probably depends on who you talk to. I noticed you and I both have characters from Japanese femdom games for avatars; fully established dommes are probably a bit more common to see in Western femdom games.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Good info. Speaking of maids, there's also a "maid trains MC to be a maid" event chain in the game Hard Times in Hornstown.

Now that I think about it, maids feel like one of the weaker variation of this situation. Hornstown, for example, just has a series of short scenes with little focus on psychology because it's a sandbox game. Most of the maids I seen in Western games are also not really "domestic servants" (that's probably closer to my ideal) so much as "pro cleaners"; the MC starts out being fairly polite and respectful of them, so it feels less humiliating when the tables are turned. The dramatic factor is definitely more clear-cut with a slave.
Yeah I remember this one but she was just uninteresting
Yeah, not sure if popular is the perfect word, but all I can say is that I've seen a lot of enthusiasm when this situation is brought up, so the people who like it really like it. It probably depends on who you talk to. I noticed you and I both have characters from Japanese femdom games for avatars; fully established dommes are probably a bit more common to see in Western femdom games.
I wonder if you know who my avatar is
Unfortunately even on Eroges this type of plot are not common in femdom games, either the character are like Maria from Starless or Nagatoro in term of personality.
I do know some games where subordinate or shy character become Domme but is kind of clear that they are domme from the start and were just hiding that

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I wonder if you know who my avatar is
Luka, right? That's who I thought it was, at least. I remember someone was commissioning Luka femdom art that I saw on Pixiv, and it looks like it might have come from that.

I do know some games where subordinate or shy character become Domme but is kind of clear that they are domme from the start and were just hiding that
Hmm, you're right, this is kind of rare... In pure femdom games, the only good one I can think of offhand is Noe from Steps to Love. In Girl Beats Hero CP2, there's Fytte, but not much content with her. (The absolute best example is in one of my 2 top games of all times, 's route in Shinkon Seikatsu, but it's untranslated Japanese.) Usually you just find this kind of shy girl awakening as side content in a game that has a minority of femdom, like some scenes with the female lead in Seeds of Chaos.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Luka, right? That's who I thought it was, at least. I remember someone was commissioning Luka femdom art that I saw on Pixiv, and it looks like it might have come from that.
Yep, it's a scene with Kate the Maid

Hmm, you're right, this is kind of rare... In pure femdom games, the only good one I can think of offhand is Noe from Steps to Love. In Girl Beats Hero CP2, there's Fytte, but not much content with her. (The absolute best example is in one of my 2 top games of all times, 's route in Shinkon Seikatsu, but it's untranslated Japanese.) Usually you just find this kind of shy girl awakening as side content in a game that has a minority of femdom, like some scenes with the female lead in Seeds of Chaos.
Step to Love is from Msize
He did a Good one (Koi to xx no Femdom) where the girl is a Shy perfect student and become a Domme BUT just like I said the domme personality seems that was hidden rather than developed. Very good game with heavy chastity play.
Seeds of Chaos has Huge potential but the development is too slow.

If you want a Recommendation
Prison Queendom is a excellent game , Claire start as shy insecure character and become dominatrix as the game progress. The problem is that she is kind of forced to be like that so is not natural

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
He did a Good one (Koi to xx no Femdom) where the girl is a Shy perfect student and become a Domme BUT just like I said the domme personality seems that was hidden rather than developed. Very good game with heavy chastity play.
You're right, Riumu's works mostly have a shared theme of how all women and men are latent dommes/subs and complete each other, so the girl becoming dominant is never completely out of the blue. I think GBH CP2 also subtly introduced this kind of theme. On a side note, Koifem is my favorite Msize game. (Always nice to talk to another person who reads femdom games in Japanese.) And yeah, for me Seeds of Chaos is in the same "check back in literally ~5 years" category as Dominatrix Simulator.

Prison Queendom is a excellent game , Claire start as shy insecure character and become dominatrix as the game progress. The problem is that she is kind of forced to be like that so is not natural
Thanks, that game seems really cool (I saw mortalvyses also praised it) and I've always been curious about Claire's character arc. I want to check it out eventually, but it's low on my priority list because I couldn't enjoy at all the writer Ryousei Rui's prose in the two other Herencia games I tried.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yep, it's a scene with Kate the Maid

I also had my eyes on Prison Queendom based solely on the cover artwork :)

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
I also had my eyes on Prison Queendom based solely on the cover artwork :)
Yeah, but just like all those japanese games that were mentioned here where the main focus remains 95% of the time on the MC's ass/dick :FacePalm:, this game follows the same pattern.
(Even if this particular example is taking this ratio to 15/85)

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Yeah, but just like all those japanese games that were mentioned here where the main focus remains 95% of the time on the MC's ass/dick :FacePalm:, this game follows the same pattern.
(Even if this particular example is taking this ratio to 15/85)
Because Eroges is heavily focused on Sex scene so is kind of expected to be like that

About Boring Days, what a fucking great game, that exacly what I like about it, the maid slowly throwing her duties to the boss and silent making him obey her, also how his wife react is very nice.
Unfortunately as people said 27 updates and just one character with decent amount of content and the rest with zero content, no much hope I guess...

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes