Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Yeah, that's bad, I would have said that at least he thought about separate routes, but then the increased workload...yeah.
Technically he did but decide to create scene and events totally differente from each route and even created a sort of love route making him work 3x for update.

Well see, that's just bad writing and storytelling
The whole plot is pure non sense, asking a married teacher out in the middle of the corridor of the school and ask us for sympathy... It's so stupid and fuck up that Patreon took his page down forcing him to remove Celia content

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I agree with something Aseratrix said a long time ago, or at least I agree with it more now-a-days. If you're going to brand to either maledom or femdom, you need to pick your audience and stick with it and not compromise. There are very few games that can do both, while some start very promising, the taxation of having to keep both routes going to appease both sides ultimately leads to burnout and very slow development (There is no exception to the slow development part, EVERY game is slow when it does both).

If a game starts femdom, it kinda needs to stick to that. Same with maledom. It doesn't matter how "pretty" a game is, you just have to accept not all games are made equal. They aren't all for "you". Some people really don't get that, but the good part is...those people generally are the leeches that don't pay anything, they just happen to whine the loudest. If you get over that, they can safely be ignored.

EDIT:
Sorry for the double post, but the more I think about it, why are "sex games" treated this way? If you think about, nobody sits there and goes onto a FPS videogame and says "Hey, this is really cool, but you should make it an RPG" or "This strategy game seems cool, but I'd like it better as a platformer".

Sex games for whatever reason is treated like its the entire genre, when in fact "sex games" should be treated like the title "video games"...in other words, if you aren't into incest, why are you there? NTR? Femdom? Maledom? etc. the fact most sex games are developed by indie level devs and just really passionate people with a hobby doubly makes it important to just recognize that although some themes get incorporated into a single game, that doesn't mean its obligated to change direction to suit your gaming experience.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I wonder if anyone can help me to locate a game from this forum. I don't remember the title, but it was a Ren'py VN with male MC, who lost his daughter and has mental problems. There's a mechanic in the game that tracks MC's mental stability (based on choices) and MC has hallucinations, etc. I don't remember the details of the plot, but MC finds at some point a little girl, who reminds him his daughter. She is - I think - chased by some people. MC has a wife, but we can leave her. The game doesn't have a lot of choices, there's lots of dialogues, but later in the game there's a character (potential LI I believe) introduced with femdom route (that's why I'm asking here).
F***, I know the game you're talking about. But by that point in time I've played or at least tested so many I can't recall most of their names. I'll look into it; I don't think it was complete yet, was it?

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
F***, I know the game you're talking about. But by that point in time I've played or at least tested so many I can't recall most of their names. I'll look into it; I don't think it was complete yet, was it?
I don't think it was completed, but I don't know if it's abandonded or in dev.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I wonder if anyone can help me to locate a game from this forum. I don't remember the title, but it was a Ren'py VN with male MC, who lost his daughter and has mental problems. There's a mechanic in the game that tracks MC's mental stability (based on choices) and MC has hallucinations, etc. I don't remember the details of the plot, but MC finds at some point a little girl, who reminds him his daughter. She is - I think - chased by some people. MC has a wife, but we can leave her. The game doesn't have a lot of choices, there's lots of dialogues, but later in the game there's a character (potential LI I believe) introduced with femdom route (that's why I'm asking here).
It's Dreams of reality. Look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/dreams-of-reality-ch-3-part-two-v0-3-6a-cenc.53556/
Interesting game, but not much femdom so far.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Its ok, but let me rant a bit myself:

Bottoming from the top is not femdom [since "everything", includes requested maledom; its not femdom if a sub male does topping from the bottom either by demanding a dominant female to do this or do that, hence transforming the female into a service provider and its not femdom if a woman uses it to achieve masochistic goals: bottoming from the top].

I knew about the "female led relationship" theme already, but even there I never saw suggested that it is actually female led if the female "leads" you to dominate her. I always saw all the content under that header to respect the basic premise of femdom: females are not only in charge but also on top [dominating], with the added notion, that everything in the relationship should center around them, including issues of domestic, financial and other aspects <-basically a female defined, entire way of life, where a male can sign up into, but then renounce taking control of the arrangement. But I personally don't mind if this notion is expanded to whatever you wish.

I won't compromise on the meaning of femdom tho. The female at minimum needs to be in a sexually dominant position, she needs to be in a position in which she is always respected, worshiped and the focus needs to be on her pleasure. Femdom of course its on a spectrum from casual to committed, from light to dark, from soft to extreme, the only unifying principle is that there is at least 1 female present who must be the dominant party. The male sub's pleasure should come from submitting to her dominance, not just her wishes [whatever they may be], but her dominance. In terms of fetishes femdom is literally endless, since there are many unique ways of expressing and receiving dominance, or how others have conceptualized it: power-exchange. Anything else is trying to miss-use the term, there is only ambiguity here, if artificially generated.

The issue is not with the term's meaning, but with people who came to love/identify with the term while exploring their sexuality led them into other directions, but they can't let go of their previous identity. They expanded/branched out into other sexual domains without perhaps realizing it first, and therefore they try for awhile to include their changing sexuality to still fit into a definition of femdom. Thereby not only lying to themselves, but also destroying the concept's meaning for others. This leads to unnecessary drama, because the simplest and most sensible solution is obvious: there is nothing wrong with not being into femdom exclusively [most people are not], and its ok to be positioned at an intersection of divergent sexual categories - it shouldn't be so hard to admit that someone likes both femdom and lets say sissification, without confusing or conflating the two.

Very important: this does not mean that someone who is into additional genres outside femdom, is not welcome to participate in a femdom community, after all, one can connect just fine into that community as long as he or she leaves the non-femdom elements outside a forum dedicated to femdom. As long as he or she does not attempt to reformulate femdom to fit everything they are into as femdom, to the detriment of those who would be severely negatively impacted by a watered-down meaning of it in their own quest to find access to what they love, they are welcome. Femdom is very wide as it is, it only has this one rule: females are the ones dominating, that means not only demanding random things, but expressing domination with the things they ask/demand. There are things which are inherently non-dominant. A submissive woman can be assertive and demand you do things to her, but that doesn't make her sexually dominant which is the only minimal requirement for her to be a female dominant.
Hmm, you know recently I've been in a very enlightening discussion with a close female friend of mine irl who's also a submissive and reads a lot of maledom fanfiction. She doesn't really play games except VNs and/or read erotica fanfics by the dozen, but we kinda accidentally got into a discussion where we shared fetishes, what we like about femdom/maledom respectively and eventually realized that we had a very different definition of femdom. I very much stand on the same grounds as you, where I will only perceive "femdom" as being any sexual act or fetish that is not just done for the woman's pleasure and at her behest, but also does not involve acts that in and of themself would mainly pleasure the male sub or put him in a dominant position. (what you refer to here as bottoming from the top). For her, however, she said that she generally sees it as femdom when in any way the woman is the one in charge of the sexual interaction, even if that interaction is, for example, a blowjob, especially if the woman was the one that tempted him to participate and is using said sexual interaction to make him less in control, on account of the male thinking less clearly due to experiencing pleasure, and to eventually extract concessions out of him or convince him to agree to something she knows he wouldn't have otherwise. This kind of thing apparently happens often with female sub protagonists in some maledom stories, and she is always put off by it in the same vein as I am by Japanese femdom VNs that focus on footjobs/dick pleasuring. (eg, she sees sex or sexual interactions initiated or dictated by the woman as too "femdom" for a true maledom narrative)

She posited this theory that the way she sees it, I have an objectivist fetish-based approach to what I see as femdom, where the main determinant for it is the objective content of the fetish/sexual interaction, whereas she has a more subjective power-dynamics based approach to it, where what matters is who dictates the terms of the sexual interaction/fetish and somewhat "dominates" their partner by getting them to think and/or do what they want. (and this goes both ways, as she actually also regards as maledom stuff like pussy worship by a male sub, which would get the female domme to think less clearly and be more open to his suggestions) She also has this concept that getting pleasured while not giving any yourself can put you in a submissive position, because you will be driven by somewhat instinctive/animalic urges (the need and wish to climax/orgasm) whereas the traditional sub giving that pleasure can be perfectly calm and collected, and therefore drive both the sexual interaction and any conversation happening during it, allowing them to "dominate" the more absent-minded dom/domme. (and therefore she tends to only like scenes where the sub is always obedient and never tries to set the terms of the intercourse)

And while I fundamentally disagree with her on what constitutes maledom and femdom, ultimately I tend to agree with her on this theory that, for some, power dynamics matter more than the actual fetishes/sex acts, and therefore they will have a different definition for both terms, and for others, like us, it would be both the power dynamics AND the objective content of the fetishes and sexual interactions that matter.

Ultimately, all of our fantasies and sexual preferences stem from emotion and instinct, not reason, and if we look at it from that perspective it becomes abundantly clear why the 2 of us dislike dick pleasuring by a "mistress" in Jrpgs or VNs, and why she dislikes female subs that "take charge" during intercourse - both we and her get the same "eww" grossed-out gut reaction that the content we are being offered is not pure femdom/maledom, but a bastardization of it that just doesn't cut it for our purist tastes. She also said that just overall "kinky" people and some switches tend to like that kind of in-between content in her personal experience, (basically people for whom the dominance/submission is not what matters most or what draws them to the content) and that she believes those of us who only enjoy what we see as pure femdom/maledom (whether that is objectively-driven or "power dynamics" driven as in her case) will more often than not be at least somewhat disturbed/unsettled by it, which I think she's right about.

Given that femdom is significantly less common than maledom I very much agree with you that it is paramount for us to clearly define it objectively and not let games/stories that merely contain a few femdom elements be widely regarded as "femdom", as that poses a bit the real danger that fewer people will write "pure femdom" for those of us that enjoy just that, (simply because the slightly femdom-ish games, the lasagna in your analogy, might be more common and confused for it) and I think your definition of it in this post is very well-put, comprehensive and in line with mine, but that exchange made me reconsider a bit whether we can clearly define it in a satisfactory way for all femdom-enthusiasts, (as, you know, plenty of them might not have as much of a rigid and objective view of it as we do) and that's why I decided to share it. Let me know what you think!

And, ain't gonna lie, it was also fun to discover someone who I was friends with because of completely different reasons was just as much into BDSM as I and open to discuss all of these things, even if we're complete opposites in many regards lol - I certainly haven't talked about my favourite f95 games to a female friend irl before, let alone got her to compliment some of them and share her unique perspective on this matter so, you know, fun! :LOL:

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Sorry for the double post, but the more I think about it, why are "sex games" treated this way? If you think about, nobody sits there and goes onto a FPS videogame and says "Hey, this is really cool, but you should make it an RPG" or "This strategy game seems cool, but I'd like it better as a platformer".

Sex games for whatever reason is treated like its the entire genre, when in fact "sex games" should be treated like the title "video games"...in other words, if you aren't into incest, why are you there? NTR? Femdom? Maledom? etc. the fact most sex games are developed by indie level devs and just really passionate people with a hobby doubly makes it important to just recognize that although some themes get incorporated into a single game, that doesn't mean its obligated to change direction to suit your gaming experience.

I think with indie games, that rely on fan donations, the fans feel like they get to have more input.

With say a game like Metroid, that's developed by Nintendo in house, and they finance it.

So I think that's why you get that with Indie games, and sex games made by indie devs.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think with indie games, that rely on fan donations, the fans feel like they get to have more input.

With say a game like Metroid, that's developed by Nintendo in house, and they finance it.

So I think that's why you get that with Indie games, and sex games made by indie devs.
yeah, sure. But that should be limited to a dev giving some general ideas of direction like "Hey, do you want to see more of character X, Y, or Z? and would you rather have more content at home/work/random places?" not some guy coming in like "Hey, I gave you 5 bucks, I want to make X character choke on my cock even though that's totally not her personality"

Reactions: Aseratrix

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
yeah, sure. But that should be limited to a dev giving some general ideas of direction like "Hey, do you want to see more of character X, Y, or Z? and would you rather have more content at home/work/random places?" not some guy coming in like "Hey, I gave you 5 bucks, I want to make X character choke on my cock even though that's totally not her personality"
I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think that latter mentality is the mentality that many fans have. Which is why accepting donations is a double edged sword.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm, you know recently I've been in a very enlightening discussion with a close female friend of mine irl who's also a submissive and reads a lot of maledom fanfiction. She doesn't really play games except VNs and/or read erotica fanfics by the dozen, but we kinda accidentally got into a discussion where we shared fetishes, what we like about femdom/maledom respectively and eventually realized that we had a very different definition of femdom. I very much stand on the same grounds as you, where I will only perceive "femdom" as being any sexual act or fetish that is not just done for the woman's pleasure and at her behest, but also does not involve acts that in and of themself would mainly pleasure the male sub or put him in a dominant position. (what you refer to here as bottoming from the top). For her, however, she said that she generally sees it as femdom when in any way the woman is the one in charge of the sexual interaction, even if that interaction is, for example, a blowjob, especially if the woman was the one that tempted him to participate and is using said sexual interaction to make him less in control, on account of the male thinking less clearly due to experiencing pleasure, and to eventually extract concessions out of him or convince him to agree to something she knows he wouldn't have otherwise. This kind of thing apparently happens often with female sub protagonists in some maledom stories, and she is always put off by it in the same vein as I am by Japanese femdom VNs that focus on footjobs/dick pleasuring. (eg, she sees sex or sexual interactions initiated or dictated by the woman as too "femdom" for a true maledom narrative)

She posited this theory that the way she sees it, I have an objectivist fetish-based approach to what I see as femdom, where the main determinant for it is the objective content of the fetish/sexual interaction, whereas she has a more subjective power-dynamics based approach to it, where what matters is who dictates the terms of the sexual interaction/fetish and somewhat "dominates" their partner by getting them to think and/or do what they want. (and this goes both ways, as she actually also regards as maledom stuff like pussy worship by a male sub, which would get the female domme to think less clearly and be more open to his suggestions) She also has this concept that getting pleasured while not giving any yourself can put you in a submissive position, because you will be driven by somewhat instinctive/animalic urges (the need and wish to climax/orgasm) whereas the traditional sub giving that pleasure can be perfectly calm and collected, and therefore drive both the sexual interaction and any conversation happening during it, allowing them to "dominate" the more absent-minded dom/domme. (and therefore she tends to only like scenes where the sub is always obedient and never tries to set the terms of the intercourse)

And while I fundamentally disagree with her on what constitutes maledom and femdom, ultimately I tend to agree with her on this theory that, for some, power dynamics matter more than the actual fetishes/sex acts, and therefore they will have a different definition for both terms, and for others, like us, it would be both the power dynamics AND the objective content of the fetishes and sexual interactions that matter.

Ultimately, all of our fantasies and sexual preferences stem from emotion and instinct, not reason, and if we look at it from that perspective it becomes abundantly clear why the 2 of us dislike dick pleasuring by a "mistress" in Jrpgs or VNs, and why she dislikes female subs that "take charge" during intercourse - both we and her get the same "eww" grossed-out gut reaction that the content we are being offered is not pure femdom/maledom, but a bastardization of it that just doesn't cut it for our purist tastes. She also said that just overall "kinky" people and some switches tend to like that kind of in-between content in her personal experience, (basically people for whom the dominance/submission is not what matters most or what draws them to the content) and that she believes those of us who only enjoy what we see as pure femdom/maledom (whether that is objectively-driven or "power dynamics" driven as in her case) will more often than not be at least somewhat disturbed/unsettled by it, which I think she's right about.

Given that femdom is significantly less common than maledom I very much agree with you that it is paramount for us to clearly define it objectively and not let games/stories that merely contain a few femdom elements be widely regarded as "femdom", as that poses a bit the real danger that fewer people will write "pure femdom" for those of us that enjoy just that, (simply because the slightly femdom-ish games, the lasagna in your analogy, might be more common and confused for it) and I think your definition of it in this post is very well-put, comprehensive and in line with mine, but that exchange made me reconsider a bit whether we can clearly define it in a satisfactory way for all femdom-enthusiasts, (as, you know, plenty of them might not have as much of a rigid and objective view of it as we do) and that's why I decided to share it. Let me know what you think!

And, ain't gonna lie, it was also fun to discover someone who I was friends with because of completely different reasons was just as much into BDSM as I and open to discuss all of these things, even if we're complete opposites in many regards lol - I certainly haven't talked about my favourite f95 games to a female friend irl before, let alone got her to compliment some of them and share her unique perspective on this matter so, you know, fun! :LOL:
Interesting. But asking a sub female about femdom is kinda ambiguous, I think, everybody is trying to match things to their taste. Anyways, after reading what you said she thinks, I believe its not clear cut who has the power-dynamics view:

"A submissive woman can be assertive and demand you do things to her, but that doesn't make her sexually dominant which is the only minimal requirement for her to be a female dominant."

In this sentence of mine there is an obvious, pre-fetish condition: a female who is sexually dominant will not ask you to do things which expresses dominance from your part. This term, "expresses" is very important. You can't have a power dynamic without an expression of it, just like ideas need symbols or words to exist.

Many subs - lets be honest - are tempted to manipulate or demand a partner to satisfy our specific kinks, the best way I heard this put by a dominant woman is, that in this case we are talking about a "service-dom", aka domination as a service <- in this case the male is only after satisfying kinks but he is not fundamentally submissive, and the woman may not even be dominant, just a service provider in exchange for money for example. While a real-life, sexually dominant woman would not be interested to just service the kinks of someone, she may use them as rewards instead if it agrees with her. So, this point is really quite the opposite of fetish-driven, but also recognizes that the type of actions [not just nameable fetishes] have an inherent top or bottom quality to them. Just think about it, if someone asks you to slap her, and you do, what really happened in that scenario? What worries me is, that by not recognizing the inherently passive/submissive nature of the demanded act itself, can basically flip the power-dynamics itself on its head. Just imagine a sarcastic game which would declare that its femdom, only for you to realize that you are beating, slapping, face-fucking and whipping females in it, because "they asked for it", so its femdom...is it really? It would be ridiculous to say so in my opinion. The premised power-dynamics would be completely abolished and turned against itself by the actions which are supposed to express said power-dynamics.

"In terms of fetishes femdom is literally endless, since there are many unique ways of expressing and receiving dominance, or how others have conceptualized it: power-exchange."

Sure almost - with an emphasis on almost any activity - can be done in dynamic circumstances which transform it into a dominant or a submissive act. For example if a female is tied up and receives cunnilingus, she may be interpreted to be in a passive, submissive position. This is why I once said to Ianuda, when he said that cunnilingus is the inherent femdom expression, that that's not true, it depends how that cunnilingus is received, demanded and performed, because by itself its part of regular vanilla sex. It is the intentions, the positioning, the verbal and circumstantial constraints which can transform cunnilingus into a form of femdom worship or a form of expression of female power by extracting pleasure from you as a service to her....

Anyhow, it was an interesting dialogue.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
So, one last time: the definition of femdom is clear, it doesn't depend on who agrees or does not agree with it. The category is just as clear as the category of maledom is, the latter doesn't have the problem of people trying to bend it out of shape into something which it is not. It is always in areas where females need to be treated with utter respect where "controversy" rears its head up, be it sex or feminism or anything related to women, even lesbians are nowadays asked to accept cocks as part of female anatomy, which basically is the same old "corrective rape" logic which humiliated lesbians for ages, who must long for a good shagging, no matter how hardly they object - its a man's world, where apparently liking dick is obligatory.
Be careful what you see here - don't wanna be labelled a TERF now, do you? :LOL: To be honest, as someone on the far left I have always been for trans rights and protecting trans people from discrimination and right wing bigotry, but I also find trans people that expect lesbians be attracted to them by default (eg I will respect their right to identify as being female-gendered, but all rational trans people also hold the position that sex is different from gender and that the biological sex of transwomen is male, and given that most Lesbians are biological females attracted to other biological females, that should be the end of the discussion - some lesbians may be attracted to transwomen, but it is not your right nor your place to demand it or expect it!) and who think transwomen should just be wholesale admitted into women's shelters (which are spaces for women to recover from sexual trauma involving people with dicks ffs - if transwomen need shelters due to domestic/sexual abuse, they 100% deserve a right to get some built for them with state funding, but for obvious reasons they should stay separate from biological women's shelters!) to be absolutely vile bigots who want their feelings to be validated even at the detriment of women's rights as a whole...

I've often been mislabelled a TERF for this take, but honestly fuck everyone who thinks their individual identity or how they feel about things matters more than human society's protection of women's rights! If saying this makes me a TERF then I'll wear the badge. The way I see it, just like all modern identity politics, this is a capitalism-induced individualist mindset that encourages you to look at the world only through the narrow lens of one individual, (usually yourself, although for some liberals they will also do this for any "minority", be it ethnic, racial, sexual, religious etc) but never at the big picture and at striving for a society that collectively minimizes discrimination, oppression and exploitation for all groups. If a few people have to be offended for women's rights to be upheld by society, then the rational course of action is to let them be offended, not to dismantle some of those hard-fought rights by past feminists! Likewise, if capitalism drives global climate change and over 95% of Co2 emissions are from large cargo ships, factory farms, power plants and factories, preaching to average people about not using plastic straws or petrol-based cars ain't gonna solve crap either - you must look at the whole picture and if you want to save humanity from climate catastrophe which will see billions becoming homeless refugees by the end of this century due to the ocean levels rising, deserts becoming uninhabitable etc, then you MUST either nationalize or force corporations to start using nuclear cargo ships, invest in green and nuclear energy for power plants and in high-speed rail and other electric public transport, incentivize green research, put higher taxes on beef and subsidize eco-friendly alternatives, and/or advocate and fight for many other systemic sollutions, not make it all about individual consumer choices which barely make a difference!

I know this veers a bit too much into politics and I guess it shows that I am more the Marxist, old-guard type of far leftist, but I often find that the people who talk down to you for using a car are the same type of people who think personal gender identity should be validated even at the detriment of hard-fought-for women's rights, the same type of egocentric individual-focused people who care more about not offending anyone and feeling virtuous themselves than about the actual real-world consequences of actions (as a materialist and utilitarianist like me does), and I positively abhor their narrow-minded mindset that honestly does a great deal of harm to society in all aspects these days... Sorry for the rant, but I suspect we have a lot of common ground at least on the lesbians and transwomen issue. All the best!

EDIT: Will also answer your post that responded to mine a few minutes ago, but unfortunately I'll be busy for a few hours. I'll definitely get back to you though either late at night or tomorrow! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Donations should be a way to express gratitude for what its made, not to steer the creative process.
I'm actually planning a lawsuit against patreon about this. Since they are going apeshit with taxing people for receiving gifts/rewards for tiers, why are people being forced to pay taxes on incomplete products? Rather than saying people who pay into patreon are buying a product, I would argue we are paying to produce a product, therefore shouldn't be taxed at all under any capacity, state/country or otherwise. If anything we should get a tax write-off (Yay for being an accountant), I'm consulting about taking patreon to tax court over this. The thing is it might turn into a class-action lawsuit so still discussing those terms.

EDIT: To be clear, there is ways they are supposed to tax us, but I reaaaaaaaally don't feel like getting into that here, the main thing is they are doing things incorrectly than properly, there is all sorts of stupid things going on with patreon, so I'm specifically trying to ding them on a few of the more shady practices.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Be careful what you see here - don't wanna be labelled a TERF now, do you? :LOL: To be honest, as someone on the far left I have always been for trans rights and protecting trans people from discrimination and right wing bigotry, but I also find trans people that expect lesbians be attracted to them by default (eg I will respect their right to identify as being female-gendered, but all rational trans people also hold the position that sex is different from gender and that the biological sex of transwomen is male, and given that most Lesbians are biological females attracted to other biological females, that should be the end of the discussion - some lesbians may be attracted to transwomen, but it is not your right nor your place to demand it or expect it!) and who think transwomen should just be wholesale admitted into women's shelters (which are spaces for women to recover from sexual trauma involving people with dicks ffs! - if transwomen need shelters due to domestic/sexual abuse, they 100% deserve a right to get some built for them with state funding, but for obvious reasons they should stay separate from biological women's shelters!) to be absolutely vile bigots who want their feelings to be validated even at the detriment of women's rights...

I've often been mislabelled a TERF for this take, but honestly fuck everyone who thinks their individual identity or how they feel about things matters more than human society's protection of women's rights! If saying this makes me a TERF then I'll wear the badge. The way I see it, just like all modern identity politics, this is a capitalism-induced individualist mindset that encourages you to look at the world only through the narrow lens of one individual, (usually yourself, although for some liberals they will also do this for any "minority", be it ethnic, racial, sexual, religious etc) but never at the big picture and at striving for a society that collectively minimizes discrimination, oppression and exploitation for all groups. If a few people have to be offended for women's rights to be upheld by society, then the rational course of action is to let them be offended, not to dismantle some of those hard-fought rights by past feminists! Likewise, if capitalism drives global climate change and over 95% of Co2 emissions are from large cargo ships, factory farms, power plants and factories, preaching to average people about not using plastic straws or petrol-based cars ain't gonna solve crap either - you must look at the whole picture and if you want to save humanity from climate catastrophe which will see billions becoming homeless refugees by the end of this century due to the ocean levels rising, deserts becoming uninhabitable etc, and you MUST either nationalize or force corporations to start using nuclear cargo ships, invest in green and nuclear energy for power plants and in high-speed rail and other electric public transport, incentivize green research, put higher taxes on beef and subsidize eco-friendly alternatives, and/or advocate and fight for many other systemic sollutions, not make it all about individual consumer choices which barely make a difference!

I know this veers a bit too much into politics and I guess it shows that I am more the Marxist, old-guard type of far leftist, but I often find that the people who talk down to you for using a car are the same type of people who think personal gender identity should be validated even at the detriment of hard-fought-for women's rights, the same type of egocentric individual-focused people who care more about not offending anyone and feeling virtuous themselves than about the actual real-world consequences of actions (as a materialist and utilitarianist like me does), and I positively abhor their narrow-minded mindset that honestly does a great deal of harm to society in all aspects these days... Sorry for the rant, but I suspect we have a lot of common ground at least on the lesbians and transwomen issue. All the best!
I agree completely with gender critical radical feminists on this issue. And they are definitely not right wing. I also agree that everyone's rights to exist freely, without prejudice and discrimination should be granted, as long as those rights do not take away from the rights of other groups. So, yeah, the actual feminists who worked for female liberation by trying to abolish the patriarchal system of hierarchical and oppressive gender-constructs to allow every sex to freely express themselves without being beholden to traditionalist expectations of gender [femininity, masculinity] are all TERFS according to some. If so, I am a TERF too and proudly so. I believe in female liberation from oppressive gender-stereotypes, and this also has a liberatory effect on us submissive males too, because we are also punished by society for failing masulinity standards.

"The way I see it, just like all modern identity politics, this is a capitalism-induced individualist mindset that encourages you to look at the world only through the narrow lens of one individual..."

Absolutely agreed with this. Actual feminists seek systemic change in social attitudes [and socialization processes] towards the sexes and the dismantling of stereotypes, the freedom for women to be masculine and men to be feminine in any combination without appeals to essentialist nonsense such as neuro-sexist claims about inborn female and male essences. In my view trans-ideology harmed decades of actual work towards female liberation.

Talk about kicking a hornet's nest :(

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Nothing is forever is on the list, rebels college looks like a mistag given my earlier posts on it and asking around, duality is a pretty fun game but the femdom character is very volitile in terms of how fast you can whip around her personality, but if you push yourself into a submissive role, she can be pretty hot but its a somewhat minor aspect. I'm looking into the other games atm

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes