Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I was kinda perplexed to see that most maledom RPGMs seems to feature a "female knight", because my intuition would told me, that a female knight is a bad-ass female, but then I had to realize one thing: they are knights because I guess maledom fetish operates with the idea of taking something of some stature and ruining it. The second piece may be perhaps the history of such characters in Asian comics?
I can't comment on comics or games too much, but there's a lot of bad ass female knight-errants in wuxia films and bad ass women in kung fu. In Chinese/HK/Taiwanese cinema meeting strong female warriors is quite easy, in Japan much less. It wasn't until more exploitative series came out that female warriors appeared, but even then it wasn't smth used very often (though we have series like The Legends of Poisonous Seductress or Red Peony Gambler or famous Lady Snowblood) and often even they had scenes of being violated before they can do smth violent themselves.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
in Japan much less. It wasn't until more exploitative series came out that female warriors appeared, but even then it wasn't too often of an occurence and often even they had scenes of being violated before they can do smth violent themselves.
How sad! I always like the bad-ass Japanese female character in one of the IP Man story retellings. She looked soooo nice, and was an evil badass. What could be hotter than a Japanese female with a katana? Japanese are losing out on it. Its perhaps the only reason I resent the Kill Bill movies, why couldn't the director choose a nice Japanese female actor? Its perhaps because the bloody Americans have to make everything about themselves, I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Has anyone here tried:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-pleasure-v0-19-elite-tasty-pics.42223/ ?
I'm a little ways into the game and from what I've seen so far there's very little actual Femdom content, with only one dominant character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wondering if there's more scenes with her later in the game and if there is I'll keep playing (she's hot!) but if not I won't bother. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Has anyone here tried:
I'm a little ways into the game and from what I've seen so far there's very little actual Femdom content, with only one dominant character (Daphne-spoiler?) Just wondering if there's more scenes with her later in the game and if there is I'll keep playing (she's hot!) but if not I won't bother. Thanks!
I think I played it once in the past, but I literally forgot everything about it:( So, it must have not been something memorable for me at least.

Reactions: warrenitro

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
It's a genre, but yeah, that's probably the easiest way to simplify it. You know how people joke about cheesy romance novels? Well Wuxia/Xianxia novels are like the Chinese equivlent, except instead of romance its martial arts
Are any good ones available in English, I'd like to check one out?
Speaking of Wuxia/Xianxia, I have spent a great deal of time trying to find more femdom-inclined ones, and there are a few where usually in a fantasy world based on Chinese mythology (I'd actually describe high fantasy Xianxia/Wuxia more like LOTR but based on ancient Chinese mythology) you have a cunning female lead that raises from a really low level of cultivation to become an immortal demigoddess that rules the entire world, but the plot twist is that she always, bar none, has to have a male love interest whom she will never be dominant towards. (they might even be submissive to him even though they tend to be very independent and even domineering towards other characters) That's my biggest turn-off about those stories, but some of them will have very strong-willed and even amazingly cruel and dominant towards their rivals (mainly other women but sometimes men too) female MCs, so there definitely is some enjoyment that can be derived from them!

Generally the best ones in terms of writting quality that I am aware of have a male MC (like Grandmaster of demonic cultivation or "Mo Dao Zu Shi", written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu - it even had a donghua, which is Chinese anime, AND a TV series adaptation), but, as I said, there is Xianxia with female MCs that kinda rise from rags not to riches but to immortality and pretty much conquering and co-ruling the world alongside a male love interest, so if you want Xianxia with a quite dominant, intelligent and powerful female main character that beats up, punishes or humiliates people that had wronged her in the past or challenged her, I was for example currently reading this one:

Beware that it has 1238 chapters and I am myself only about a tenth of the way through, but at least so far the writting and English translation is decent and there are even some nice humiliation scenes of other characters by MC. She is very calculated and at times doesn't speak much, but when she does and has the upper hand she isn't afraid to break social norms and would even openly belittle, confront and/or humiliate her step father and step sisters, (who treated her like garbage before she becomes powerful in the story when she was young) and even her male love interest, the ghost king, while sometimes annoyingly overprotective of her, loves her and tends to act either on equal terms or even somewhat submissively towards her most of the time. It's far from ideal, but this story is one of the most "femdom" Xianxia stories I've ever come across, so if that's what you're looking for have fun! :giggle: I quite like Mu Ru Yue, the "enchantress" female lead, and I think fellow people here interested in Xianxia might like her as well!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Speaking of Wuxia/Xianxia, I have spent a great deal of time trying to find more femdom-inclined ones, and there are a few where usually in a fantasy world based on Chinese mythology (I'd actually describe high fantasy Xianxia/Wuxia more like LOTR but based on ancient Chinese mythology) you have a cunning female lead that raises from a really low level of cultivation to become an immortal demigoddess that rules the entire world, but the plot twist is that she always, bar none, has to have a male love interest whom she will never be dominant towards. (they might even be submissive to him even though they tend to be very independent and even domineering towards other characters) That's my biggest turn-off about those stories, but some of them will have very strong-willed and even amazingly cruel and dominant towards their rivals (mainly other women but sometimes men too) female MCs, so there definitely is some enjoyment that can be derived from them!

Generally the best ones in terms of writting quality that I am aware of have a male MC (like Grandmaster of demonic cultivation or "Mo Dao Zu Shi", written by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu - it even had a donghua, which is Chinese anime, AND a TV series adaptation), but, as I said, there is Xianxia with female MCs that kinda rise from rags not to riches but to immortality and pretty much conquering and co-ruling the world alongside a male love interest, so if you want Xianxia with a quite dominant, intelligent and powerful female main character that beats up, punishes or humiliates people that had wronged her in the past or challenged her, I was for example currently reading this one:

Beware that it has 1238 chapters and I am myself only about a tenth of the way through, but at least so far the writting and English translation is decent and there are even some nice humiliation scenes of other characters by MC. She is very calculated and at times doesn't speak much, but when she does and has the upper hand she isn't afraid to break social norms and would even openly belittle, confront and/or humiliate her step father and step sisters, (who treated her like garbage before she becomes powerful in the story when she was young) and even her male love interest, the ghost king, while sometimes annoyingly overprotective of her, loves her and tends to act either on equal terms or even somewhat submissively towards her most of the time. It's far from ideal, but this story is one of the most "femdom" Xianxia stories I've ever come across, so if that's what you're looking for have fun! :giggle: I quite like Mu Ru Yue, the "enchantress" female lead, and I think fellow people here interested in Xianxia might like her as well!
I don't know, when it comes to martial art movies I will stick with the non-wuxia ones, I don't know the category, but its without flying and based on some realism regarding martial-art systems, sometimes delivered in comic format such as the Jackie Chan movies. I don't remember titles, but there are some with badass female martial artists. Right off the bat even in Jackie's Drunken Master, there's her aunt being quite dommy for a scene or two. I am sorry, but I hate those movies where people jump onto roofs and shit.

Oh, I remember there is a movie called "Wing Chun" featuring a main actress and even Ng Mui appears in it teaching her the system. And the main girl is independent, dominant and likes harassing the males around her. And she humiliates a big doofoos who thinks he can force her to marry. But no fricken flying around. Which is good.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
In Chinese/HK/Taiwanese cinema meeting strong female warriors is quite easy, in Japan much less.
Probably has something to do with the century of humiliation? After all, in modern northern Korea, it is females who went to buy food, while men were withstanding the American attack in the military. (Or it's just a Japanese feature, irrelevant of historical context.)

Regarding Wuxia, all that I know about it is that the computer game Naraka has become immensely popular in China, it's a fantasy battle royal with realistic waifus.

And finally, I don't want to derail the thread any further, Aseratrix , but I just wanted to express a curious thought. I belong to those people who may still say "CBT" to describe something torturous in a negative sense... while actually enjoying CBT myself IRL! Is this a case of... internalised maledom? It's just when I speak, I use the language of the normies, with their sentiments, proverbs and metaphors. It's probably like I could say "My home is my castle" without either preparing for a Waco siege, or justifying violent romantic mediaeval anarchy.

So in a way, when I use CBT (or anal) in a negative sense, I mean it in the way of "as bad as how CBT is to the normies", or "as horrific as the holy water / cross is to Shaitan".

P.S. Here's some Chinese rap. Is Vava the Chinese Hyuna?

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I love wuxia movies (and lately I started watching a lot of huangmei films too) and there's a lot of female-centred wuxias and even some more misogynistic directors (like Cheh Chang) were forced to include stronger, female characters, because of their popularity (I'm talking about 1960s and 70s); plus as far as I know before the advent of the so called "new wuxia school" in 1965 (in cinema, literary xinpai started earlier) women were centre characters of most of the wuxia and more general action films (there were even flicks like Female Robin Hood [btw in late 60s there were also gender swapped Bond-like movies or gender swapped remake of Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder]) and even in '65 with first films in the new school (by Tseng-Hung Hsu) women were still more powerful than main male character (played by Yu Wang before his rise to fame). I never read any books from the genre though (only Pu Songling'a Stories from a Chinese Studio, which is mostly collection of supernatural tales, but one of the stories for example served as a base for A Touch of Zen imo one of the best, if not the best wuxia film ever with strong female character played by Feng Hsu), so I'm slightly suprised by this. Aren't there any good nuxia novels too? Didn't Jin Yong wrote some wuxias with female knight-errands for example?

Sorry for the off-topic everyone, but I'm curious :)
The movies and the novels have a really big dichotomy though, movies get scrutinized more globally so they tend to chillout. The novels not so much, though they ARE getting more and more popular and recognized, so hopefully that changes. It doesn't change the fact, that I am pretty sure in those female-centered wuxia, even when the MC is a female lead, they tend to ultimately wind up relying on an overly powerful husband/lover who winds up bailing them out at critical times

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister_M and Ianuda

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

^You mostly brought up what I wanted to point out above, actually I read the one you linked and was VERY disappointed how often she winds up defaulting/needing her husband's help. I have NEVER found a single exception where a badass female doesn't get tamed or reliant on males. They can be super badass and cool, like have an amazing personality, but when they fall in an MC's harem, they almost entirely disappear from the story save some sex scenes, maybe 1-2 times they assist the MC in some way but that old fire/personality is totally gone, they turn into docile/submissive women that represent what I'm guessing is like the ideal wife.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't know, when it comes to martial art movies I will stick with the non-wuxia ones, I don't know the category, but its without flying and based on some realism regarding martial-art systems, sometimes delivered in comic format such as the Jackie Chan movies. I don't remember titles, but there are some with badass female martial artists. Right off the bat even in Jackie's Drunken Master, there's her aunt being quite dommy for a scene or two. I am sorry, but I hate those movies where people jump onto roofs and shit.

Oh, I remember there is a movie called "Wing Chun" featuring a main actress and even Ng Mui appears in it teaching her the system. And the main girl is independent, dominant and likes harassing the males around her. And she humiliates a big doofoos who thinks he can force her to marry. But no fricken flying around. Which is good.
(Sorry for the TRIPLE post, I really should read and learn to respond to people all at once instead of tacking on more and more as I read further) I want to point out (and yes they tend to be the cheesy flying ones, I did mention it was a guilty pleasure, right?), live action and movies tend to be a lot nicer to female characters than the novel counterparts.

Reactions: Aseratrix

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

I'm mostly talking of books/stories here. While cultivation, which is mostly based on Daoism and ever present in Xianxia, usully allows for levitation, flying and several other things, Xianxia is far more focused on magic, deities, immortality and meditation than actual martial arts as wuxia is. They are an element of it yes, but Xianxia deals a lot more with the mystical and can allow for one being to be incredibly powerful (think capable of defeating entire armies in less than a minute powerful) if they attain a grandmaster or some other very high rank of cultivation, which is not all that common in Wuxia. Granted, this means a lot of Xianxia would be even more ridiculous than some martial arts movies if you try to make cinema out of it, but due to the enormous discrepancies in power, wisdom and status that can exist between characters in Xianxia novels, the genre lends itself very well towards writing stories with dominant protagonists in them, and will relatively often include revenge plots and/or public humiliation. (which, while almost always non-erotic, can be very... femdom-leaning so to speak)

I tend to like Xianxia more than Wuxia, as the former is usually set in its own fantasy universe inspired by Chinese mythology and religion etc, where there are very clear rules as to how the magic works, how one meditates and breaks through to higher ranks as a cultivator, and most of the even crazier abilities than in Wuxia make sense in the context of its universe, whereas Wuxia can even be in supposedly real history and it really puts me off when I see characters flying during the first Opium war in 1840s or something... :LOL: The best way I can think of explaining it now it is that the former is more like high fantasy (think LOTR or the Elder Scrolls) whereas the latter is more like light fantasy. (think Harry Potter or Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

I am actually not that well-versed in martial arts movies, as most of those are wuxia and old Hong Kong cinema (will probably try out "Wing Chun" based on what you say though), and I usually prefer to either a. read translated Xianxia novels or b. watch historical series that are usually palace dramas without unrealistic martial arts mostly made in mainland China. I don't impune anyone for liking wuxia and I've seen a few movies of the genre that I liked myself, but to me personally most of the time it feels like a too annoying in-between - I'll either take an internally-consistent magical universe, or a realistic historical one, but I usually dislike anything trying to merge the 2 into 1.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm mostly talking of books/stories here. While cultivation, which is mostly based on Daoism and ever present in Xianxia, usully allows for levitation, flying and several other things, Xianxia is far more focused on magic, deities, immortality and meditation than actual martial arts as wuxia is. They are an element of it yes, but Xianxia deals a lot more with the mystical and can allow for one being to be incredibly powerful (think capable of defeating entire armies in less than a minute powerful) if they attain a grandmaster or some other very high rank of cultivation, which is not all that common in Wuxia. Granted, this means a lot of Xianxia would be even more ridiculous than some martial arts movies if you try to make cinema out of it, but due to the enormous discrepancies in power, wisdom and status that can exist between characters in Xianxia novels, the genre lends itself very well towards writing stories with dominant protagonists in them, and will relatively often include revenge plots and/or public humiliation. (which, while almost always non-erotic, can be very... femdom-leaning so to speak)

I tend to like Xianxia more than Wuxia, as the former is usually set in its own fantasy universe inspired by Chinese mythology and religion etc, where there are very clear rules as to how the magic works, how one meditates and breaks through to higher ranks as a cultivator, and most of the even crazier abilities than in Wuxia make sense in the context of its universe, whereas Wuxia can even be in supposedly real history and it really puts me off when I see characters flying during the first Opium war in 1840s or something... :LOL: The best way I can think of explaining it now it is that the former is more like high fantasy (think LOTR or the Elder Scrolls) whereas the latter is more like light fantasy. (think Harry Potter or Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

I am actually not that well-versed in martial arts movies, as most of those are wuxia and old Hong Kong cinema (will probably try out "Wing Chun" based on what you say though), and I usually prefer to either a. read translated Xianxia novels or b. watch historical series that are usually palace dramas without unrealistic martial arts mostly made in mainland China. I don't impune anyone for liking wuxia and I've seen a few movies of the genre that I liked myself, but to me personally most of the time it feels like a too annoying in-between - I'll either take an internally-consistent magical universe, or a realistic historical one, but I usually dislike anything trying to merge the 2 into 1.
I am weirdly running out of giving likes after very few I give.

But here is the whole movie:

Enjoy!

Ps: she is sooo cute, I probably will watch it too again.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've seen so far there's very little actual Femdom content
You won't see much more. And even with her is more like a prelude to sex than real femdom. I've stopped playing the game for that reason.

The movies and the novels have a really big dichotomy though, movies get scrutinized more globally so they tend to chillout. The novels not so much, though they ARE getting more and more popular and recognized, so hopefully that changes. It doesn't change the fact, that I am pretty sure in those female-centered wuxia, even when the MC is a female lead, they tend to ultimately wind up relying on an overly powerful husband/lover who winds up bailing them out at critical times
Good woman returns patriarchal system to its patriarchal roots so to speak in wuxias, that's usually true, but she herself even if has a male interest may be more powerful than him or she may not be connected to any males (I liked kung fus with Angela Mao cause of that, she's usually this no bs fighter, who doesn't rely on men and doesn't indulge in romantin relationships and often brings anti-sexist message like in The Tournament, where she proves to the masters that the rule that women can't train martial arts is pure bs). We had this conversation on the 2nd femdom thread and I wrote there about this fairly interesting series of movies by Wei Lo: "if you watch his wuxia films with her (Pei-Pei Cheng) from 1969-70 there's a nice evolution of heroine throughout 5 movies (not connected story-wise). In short: in Dragon Swamp (1968) she's both wronged old warrior and a young, fierce warrior fighting for (her) justice (Cheng plays 2 roles there); in Raw Courage (1968) she's grows to be a full fledged warrior; in The Golden Sword (1968) she's a keystone of justice in the world (as opposed to the evil cult of women trying to destroy all men); that notion is forwarded in The Shadow Whip (1969, but released in 1971), where she's more intelligent and with stronger moral core than anyone and finally in Killers Five (1970), where she's an overseer of the events, she guides males, observing them and making plans for them (in a sense controlling the male desire), because they are unable to see a big picture and think rationally by themselves. While technically these films in terms of action and plot structure are not that great the function of female knight-errant in them is quite interesting; also all of these films were a huge box office successes at the time of their releases. "

Japanese are losing out on it.
Meiko Kaji said in one interview: "When Japanese men see strong actress in US movie - a woman, who can be asertive - many of them comments it saying for example "I'd never fall in love with such a bitch!". It really saddens me. Often Japanese men can be very infantile".

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Probably has something to do with the century of humiliation? After all, in modern northern Korea, it is females who went to buy food, while men were withstanding the American attack in the military. (Or it's just a Japanese feature, irrelevant of historical context.)

Regarding Wuxia, all that I know about it is that the computer game Naraka has become immensely popular in China, it's a fantasy battle royal with realistic waifus.

And finally, I don't want to derail the thread any further, Aseratrix , but I just wanted to express a curious thought. I belong to those people who may still say "CBT" to describe something torturous in a negative sense... while actually enjoying CBT myself IRL! Is this a case of... internalised maledom? It's just when I speak, I use the language of the normies, with their sentiments, proverbs and metaphors. It's probably like I could say "My home is my castle" without either preparing for a Waco siege, or justifying violent romantic mediaeval anarchy.

So in a way, when I use CBT (or anal) in a negative sense, I mean it in the way of "as bad as how CBT is to the normies", or "as horrific as the holy water / cross is to Shaitan".

P.S. Here's some Chinese rap. Is Vava the Chinese Hyuna?
I know that song by Vava and I remember it contained a Peking opera part as well - if you want to take a look at it I have a whole playlist of about 50 songs on Youtube made up of mostly modern Chinese music with traditional influences/instruments in it which I wouldn't mind sharing! (plenty of them also have Peking opera)

• Red Heart

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Where were you like 4 years ago when I was trying really hard to explain this stuff to people in my social circle and completely failed miserably to adequately explain stuff? I read through these novels like crack, but I can't explain them worth shit, I should leave this stuff to you, thanks for this ^_^

• Red Heart

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
whereas Wuxia can even be in supposedly real history and it really put me off when I see characters flying during the first Opium war in 1840s
It's interesting cause in a sense wuxia (or wuxia shenguai) was a fantasy genre world and kung fu was to be a "real" genre (I'm talking pre-war movies or not long after). But after SB started their "new school" in 60s trying to make wuxias more realistic, violent and inspired by chanbaras they opened the doors to all these mixes of real and fantastic. Not that I mind it though, and I'm pretty sure if they wouldn't do that others would anyway,

• Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Has anyone here tried:
I'm a little ways into the game and from what I've seen so far there's very little actual Femdom content, with only one dominant character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wondering if there's more scenes with her later in the game and if there is I'll keep playing (she's hot!) but if not I won't bother. Thanks!
There is supossed to be a Femdom route but the Dev doesn't really put any effort so he pick the generic maledom route scene and put some Dominant line in the femdom scene

Exemple: In the Maledom scene the mc fuck her in the ass meanwhile in the Femdom scene she demand him to ejaculate on her ass. So he just reuse the same image.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
^You mostly brought up what I wanted to point out above, actually I read the one you linked and was VERY disappointed how often she winds up defaulting/needing her husband's help. I have NEVER found a single exception where a badass female doesn't get tamed or reliant on males. They can be super badass and cool, like have an amazing personality, but when they fall in an MC's harem, they almost entirely disappear from the story save some sex scenes, maybe 1-2 times they assist the MC in some way but that old fire/personality is totally gone, they turn into docile/submissive women that represent what I'm guessing is like the ideal wife.
Oh bummer - well it seems I'll be disappointed in the latter parts of this one as well! Such a shame when she was such a powerfull, fiery and dominant heroine in the beginning... :( Still, I'll keep reading on for a while as I didn't get to the bad parts yet and I love her character!

Also, I very much feel your pain - I spent so much time looking for a proper either lesbian Xianxia with a powerful protagonist or one with a reverse-harem/where she at least stays the dominant one in a monogamous relationship, but it seems to no avail yet! Do PM me if you ever find the elusive mystical femdom Xianxia of legend and I promise I'll build you a statue! :LOL:

Where were you like 4 years ago when I was trying really hard to explain this stuff to people in my social circle and completely failed miserably to adequately explain stuff? I read through these novels like crack, but I can't explain them worth shit, I should leave this stuff to you, thanks for this ^_^
Aww thanks a lot! I think in general it's hard to really explain things well about them given the enormous cultural differences between Chinese stories and media and American/western ones, and I probably would've had to write a post 5 times as long to properly explain everything too...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
when the MC is a female lead, they tend to ultimately wind up relying on an overly powerful husband/lover
I just remembered another film with Angela Mao: Stoner. It's interesting, cause it was devised as a team up of Bruce Lee and George Lazenby, but after Lee died producers (Raymond Chow I'd guess; though Fung Wong - the director - could have smth to say based on his works) decided to give Lee's role to Mao so she's better than anyone else in this film by a mile.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So sorry, I got sidetracked and overlooked this post, my bad. It's my fault things got derailed a bit, so I'll try to go over this.
1) Dark Neighborhood I haven't played, so no real comment there
2) Time Stamps: I did play this a long while back, it wasn't very good and I am dubious of femdom content in it, there wasn't any I recall seeing in it
3) Pale carnations is a hidden gem, its quite good
4) Desert Stalker doesn't really have much in the way of femdom when I played (but that was first release). The MC is very much a "manly man" and very heavily favors the maledom side. I was told later there is a queen that even he has to be submissive towards, but that is not the MC's personality and honestly I really don't think this game should be on a femdom list even if it has a scene or two (in fact I think it has the tag FOR A <---singular scene or two
5) Summer Scent is extremely slow to develop, but does have a dedicated submissive path to one character, its...okay? I quite like it, one of the few that has some pegging. It's enjoyable but the updates are so slow, I wind up waiting a year for it to "pad out" to find out it only had like 1-2 updates.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes