Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I was repulsed by the game's premise, that you have to drug females to act dominantly, that's like manipulating them. I could probably try it to see how the femdom scenes are implemented, but for me the premise of a story is just as, if not more important than the story itself.
I think only Diana's femdom content is accessible without drugging her - but I'm not certain on that; I've never played without drugging the s*** out of everyone.

But I get that story and setting can be really important to get behind it. Like I said I think The Company is a transformation fetish game first and a BDSM game second.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sophie will give you a chance to hang in every chapter and in the intro, which gives you opportunities to drug her. You have to have a serum at the ready and then basically choose the path that links sexual gratification with somehow touching you, domming you or otherwise getting a kick out of degrading you. If you wish I could give you the options required to get her on the Dom path. (There's also a Sub and Romance path)
Once you do, random scenes can play when in the office.

I think it's fair to say The Company is a transformation fetish game first and a dom game second. Lots of Feminization and Sissyfication geared stuff linked to acting submissive.
Also there's a lot of Femdom and maledom mixing no matter how you play.
Some scenes like Dom Dakota Friday evening always end up with you in a dominant position if you're not male and caged - which can be offputting to people only after one side of the domming coin I'd imagine.
Huh, good to know. I have never been in a dom position with Dakota, but I also think I broke some things because I have massive amounts of continuity errors (like I've had a threesome with Dakota and Eva, and Eva publicly masterbates and even goes after Dakota, but still gets offended/upset when Dakota and I mess around on movie night....)

I'll try again in another playthrough, I need to start over anyway because of afore mentioned problems. I think I was on the romance path with Sophie and somehow was still hoping for her to be dominate which is probably where I went wrong there.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Lots of Feminization and Sissyfication geared stuff linked to acting submissive.
Also there's a lot of Femdom and maledom mixing no matter how you play.
Yes, I have 2 games of that sort in the list already, but I am increasingly not satisfied with them trending towards stereotypical sexist bimboification fetishes where the sex acts are increasingly explicitly gay.

Feminiziation and sissification uses the image of females, the shame, costumes and symbols of their patriarchal gender-box as tools of humiliation, ostensibly demeaning "femaleness" as something inherently submissive.

I dedicated this thread to femdom, any additional elements in a game, including maledom and sissification are secondary, and unfortunate. When the two are not separated into distinct paths, and I have to suffer through maledom depictions, I personally avoid playing them. They are still eligible for the list with mentioning they are "melded" and "mixed", so that those who don't mind sucking cocks can still find them here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I was repulsed by the game's premise, that you have to drug females to act dominantly, that's like manipulating them. I could probably try it to see how the femdom scenes are implemented, but for me the premise of a story is just as, if not more important than the story itself.
Oh no, you got this one right. I mean it is pretty bad, its not a true femdom in a sense that its their nature, its more like the game as stated by Innocience is a transformation game first, fetish game second, but the game is basically a kink/fetish wetdream depending on what your into. It's "fake" femdom, but the scenes are really hot and I can overlook the other stuff.

(I feel the need to disclaimer again, I'm a hedonist, I tend to just like things that are hot, and it has A LOT of hot scenes)

Reactions: Innocience

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Oh no, I have played The Company, and the game is utter maledom trash. I guess, I did have to heed your advice and drug the women to push them in the femdom direction... But I didn't do it, and all the two sex scenes in Chapter 1 were harsh maledom. How did you even learn about the femdom that's hidden in there?

Oh well, I should blame myself, merely ctrl+Fed and downloaded all the games marked with "chastity" and "denial", and that's what I get.

Shouldn't Android Life have denial and slavery tags? I played an earlier version a bit, and it seemed to focus on female pleasure, while also building a femdom world. Incredible art, gentle domination, collars - however, what I'm wary of in image games is a lack of choice and insufficient length (and girth, haha ha).
There is Femdom Content but is just weird the way they do it, you have to drug them to make them more dominant.
My problem with the game is how little content per update. Every new stage there is only 3 new scene per stage so is very short. Ava is the only good character with femdom path but her femdom route are years still waiting update...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh no, you got this one right. I mean it is pretty bad, its not a true femdom in a sense that its their nature, its more like the game as stated by Innocience is a transformation game first, fetish game second, but the game is basically a kink/fetish wetdream depending on what your into. It's "fake" femdom, but the scenes are really hot and I can overlook the other stuff.

(I feel the need to disclaimer again, I'm a hedonist, I tend to just like things that are hot, and it has A LOT of hot scenes)
I liked the Secretary better, at least the boss is a female who actually seems to dominate you, but it also steers off into gay-land after awhile, same with Perverted Education.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I liked the Secretary better, at least the boss is a female who actually seems to dominate you, but it also steers off into gay-land after awhile, same with Perverted Education.
Yeah....I like Alex (but you're not into futa), but I really hate that whole push to gay thing that happens...I found out its getting somewhat better? There is 1-2 forced scenes with the Male friend to progress but you don't have to interact anymore after that with him and you can have more of an exclusive relationship with your boss, but she does seem to have a tendency to wanna see you get dicked down...(this has been my bitching point for years now about the sissification genre)

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
this has been my bitching point for years now about the sissification genre
Sadly not many femdom games do a lot with the whole chastity cage concept; which is why I've steered a lot towards these sissyfication games.
I wish there was a femdom game whose focus is about Tease and Denial with some form of edging mechanic similar to iNSight of you.
Or more games where we're given more control in the aspects of domination, e.g. a trainer from the perspective of a female Domme subjugating a male, were a thing.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Consider your latest posts liked. I can't actually like them, I ran out of the - apparently 5 - I am allowed to give. I will leave the stage for today, I'm going to relax a bit, probably watch a movie or play some non-erotic game, like Grim Dawn. Have a nice night and chat!
Are you sure? Second Class update just went public maybe? (that can't be right but I don't know what version is on this site)

EDIT: Nevermind, its typo fixes/bug fixes, not any real new content. I thought it was too early since he only just finished the writing for the next release, he still has to make the renders

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Sadly not many femdom games do a lot with the whole chastity cage concept; which is why I've steered a lot towards these sissyfication games.
I wish there was a femdom game whose focus is about Tease and Denial with some form of edging mechanic similar to iNSight of you.
Or more games where we're given more control in the aspects of domination, e.g. a trainer from the perspective of a female Domme subjugating a male, were a thing.
Chastity content games are rare....
There some Eroges but they are mostly one scene or barely have any plot use
Also I don't like when a npc see the chastity and goes full domme out of nowhere

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I Played power vaccum before but I serious don't remember any femdom there
Is There now?
I'm not there yet, I don't play it for the femdom as its just a legit and funny story. SUPPOSEDLY there is a scene with Ophelia in chapter 9 that has pissed off some people because its a legit femdom scene with her, but it'd be the first. I am not there yet, I'm currently working on chapter 8 to get to it.

Actually about chapter 6-7 I've been getting really disappointed in the MC, he was so nice and he's becoming more and more of a douche bag, so I hope the scene with Ophelia really puts him in his place but I'm not sure. If you want to give me a few hours, I'll get back to you how the scene with her goes.

Reactions: Etheric

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I mean...yes? But like I said, there is tons of misogyny, I do have a few I can recommend and actually one I am currently reading that I like. I should warn you though, they can be really addicting when you get into them

EDIT: I may as well, this is what I'm currently reading, but I am not sure if its a good "starter" one, but it is one of the more popular ones:
Any good ones with very minimal misogyny?

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes