Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
And finally, I don't want to derail the thread any further, Aseratrix , but I just wanted to express a curious thought. I belong to those people who may still say "CBT" to describe something torturous in a negative sense... while actually enjoying CBT myself IRL! Is this a case of... internalised maledom? It's just when I speak, I use the language of the normies, with their sentiments, proverbs and metaphors. It's probably like I could say "My home is my castle" without either preparing for a Waco siege, or justifying violent romantic mediaeval anarchy.

So in a way, when I use CBT (or anal) in a negative sense, I mean it in the way of "as bad as how CBT is to the normies", or "as horrific as the holy water / cross is to Shaitan".
I don't really understand what you're saying. So I can't really opine.

CBT is literally Cock and Ball TORTURE, and the torturing is done by a female on a male's cock [in femdom]. How can that be in any sense considered maledom related, I have no idea. Btw, I am not into extreme CBT.

"Enjoying" is a tricky word, most femdom lovers both "enjoy" being dominated, and not literally "like" the pains themselves...this "enjoyment" stems directly from the fact that the act is not colloquially "enjoyable".

When a girl lets says pees in my mouth, I don't think of the pee as delicious, it keeps staying quite foul, the "enjoyment" is dependent on the very fact that its not actually enjoyable, but I am forced to drink it anyways, because she wants me to.

The solution to the paradox is that the enjoyment is entirely psycho-sexual, and not physically pleasurable, its the very sense of being subjected by a female or females into something painful or humiliating is enjoyable because of a sense of surrender, or being subjugated by them - at least personally, I don't enjoy the pain or the humiliating substances themselves in themselves. They become part of a submissive/masochistic jouissance by the very fact of them being administered on me by a "creature" I am awed by, admire, wish to serve and submit to. The pain remains painful, the humiliation remains humiliating, the joy comes from being subjected to them by a being - for the lack of a better term - put on a superior pedestal, the painful and humiliating acts serving as mere tools of accentuating how low I am and how high she is in relation....

Your questions are quite weird, because it asks me or any submissive to try and explain something which is hard to explain even to ourselves. Its as if you would not yourself be into femdom, but were for some reason ultra-committed to get a grasp on it. I am not sure I can help you. Ultimately you either get it or not, explaining the inner intricacies of the pleasures of submission and masochism is a task so monumental that minds much greater than mine failed to deliver.

In short you expect too much from me. I did my best in one take above though, take it or leave it. Thanks.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oh bummer - well it seems I'll be disappointed in the latter parts of this one as well! Such a shame when she was such a powerfull, fiery and dominant heroine in the beginning... :( Still, I'll keep reading on for a while as I didn't get to the bad parts yet and I love her character!

Also, I very much feel your pain - I spent so much time looking for a proper either lesbian Xianxia with a powerful protagonist or one with a reverse-harem/where she at least stays the dominant one in a monogamous relationship, but it seems to no avail yet! Do PM me if you ever find the elusive mystical femdom Xianxia of legend and I promise I'll build you a statue! :LOL:

Aww thanks a lot! I think in general it's hard to really explain things well about them given the enormous cultural differences between Chinese stories and media and American/western ones, and I probably would've had to write a post 5 times as long to properly explain everything too...
Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, she mellows out A LOT, and winds up giving her husband a lot of difference later on. She's still the MC, and she is great at handling the trash mobs, but she becomes more and more reliant on her husband going forward

• Sad
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Etheric

May 30, 2017
So sorry, I got sidetracked and overlooked this post, my bad. It's my fault things got derailed a bit, so I'll try to go over this.
1) Dark Neighborhood I haven't played, so no real comment there
2) Time Stamps: I did play this a long while back, it wasn't very good and I am dubious of femdom content in it, there wasn't any I recall seeing in it
3) Pale carnations is a hidden gem, its quite good
4) Desert Stalker doesn't really have much in the way of femdom when I played (but that was first release). The MC is very much a "manly man" and very heavily favors the maledom side. I was told later there is a queen that even he has to be submissive towards, but that is not the MC's personality and honestly I really don't think this game should be on a femdom list even if it has a scene or two (in fact I think it has the tag FOR A <---singular scene or two
5) Summer Scent is extremely slow to develop, but does have a dedicated submissive path to one character, its...okay? I quite like it, one of the few that has some pegging. It's enjoyable but the updates are so slow, I wind up waiting a year for it to "pad out" to find out it only had like 1-2 updates.
We should just create a Femdom mistag list....

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
We should just create a Femdom mistag list....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this is the much easier solution. What you're suggesting is like Lets go find compile a list of each individual piece of hay instead of looking for the needle.

EDIT: I spend a good deal of my searches and on threads tagged femdom to find out they are mistagged, I can't even stress enough how much more work that would be, this site is incredible stupid at tagging

• Haha

Etheric

May 30, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this is the much easier solution. What you're suggesting is like Lets go find compile a list of each individual piece of hay instead of looking for the needle.

EDIT: I spend a good deal of my searches and on threads tagged femdom to find out they are mistagged, I can't even stress enough how much more work that would be, this site is incredible stupid at tagging
Don't need to include very thing just game with a lot of likes or new one to avoid people bordering trying

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Don't need to include very thing just game with a lot of likes or new one to avoid people bordering trying
I still think its a bit too much work. I'm currently looking at "Book of Tentacles" and honestly, I'm being biased now and a little hypocritical, but given the screen shots I have no real desire to test it and find how real the femdom is in it. I don't have a lot of hope, but its not fair to write it off without trying it, but I really don't feel like trying it right now when I have other stuff to catch up on first. Mostly my gut says the screen shots used are a red flag

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So sorry, I got sidetracked and overlooked this post, my bad. It's my fault things got derailed a bit, so I'll try to go over this.
1) Dark Neighborhood I haven't played, so no real comment there
2) Time Stamps: I did play this a long while back, it wasn't very good and I am dubious of femdom content in it, there wasn't any I recall seeing in it
3) Pale carnations is a hidden gem, its quite good
4) Desert Stalker doesn't really have much in the way of femdom when I played (but that was first release). The MC is very much a "manly man" and very heavily favors the maledom side. I was told later there is a queen that even he has to be submissive towards, but that is not the MC's personality and honestly I really don't think this game should be on a femdom list even if it has a scene or two (in fact I think it has the tag FOR A <---singular scene or two
5) Summer Scent is extremely slow to develop, but does have a dedicated submissive path to one character, its...okay? I quite like it, one of the few that has some pegging. It's enjoyable but the updates are so slow, I wind up waiting a year for it to "pad out" to find out it only had like 1-2 updates.
Pale Carnations, while its in the list - courtesy of Mister_M - and while its probably a gem in terms of story - I wouldn't know - its definitely not a gem in terms of femdom, or so I gathered.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Pale Carnations, while its in the list - courtesy of Mister_M - and while its probably a gem in terms of story - I wouldn't know - its definitely not a gem in terms of femdom, or so I gathered.
^This, I'm sorry, I should clarify. It's not a gem of femdom, that's my bad. It's a gem in good writing/story telling. Like even with lacking femdom it's just well written, which when you read as many broken russian games and really wonky engrish games is a real nice break

EDIT: It's really sad...my bar for good grammar is getting increasingly low, and sometimes I just enjoy a really well written story without a massive amount of typos since it doesn't break my enjoyment of reading. So I sometimes like some games just because the writing is good, femdom or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Oh no, I have played The Company, and the game is utter maledom trash. I guess, I did have to heed your advice and drug the women to push them in the femdom direction... But I didn't do it, and all the two sex scenes in Chapter 1 were harsh maledom. How did you even learn about the femdom that's hidden in there?

Oh well, I should blame myself, merely ctrl+Fed and downloaded all the games marked with "chastity" and "denial", and that's what I get.

Shouldn't Android Life have denial and slavery tags? I played an earlier version a bit, and it seemed to focus on female pleasure, while also building a femdom world. Incredible art, gentle domination, collars - however, what I'm wary of in image games is a lack of choice and insufficient length (and girth, haha ha).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have played The Company, and the game is utter maledom trash
After you drug them and push towards femdom (plus if you use special collar and lock yourself) there's a lot of femdom content there though unfortunately mostly limited to pegging and oral servitude. For example every day starts with MC's mom basically raping him with her strapon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
CBT is literally Cock and Ball TORTURE, and the torturing is done by a female on a male's cock [in femdom]. How can that be in any sense considered maledom related, I have no idea.
I mean a linguistic construct like "this new legislation is CBT-tier" (I'm bad at examples). Simply, using a fetish that you actually like in a bad light because most people hate it. Without changing your own view, but as hindered by language...

Another example - unironically saying "imperialist bootlicker" while being into licking boots AND against (or pro?) imperialism. This is what I mean by "internalised maledom".

For example every day starts with MC's mom basically raping him with her strapon.
Oh yes, unavoidable incest. How fun. Thanks for the spoiler, actually helpful (and depressing).

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
After you drug them and push towards femdom (plus if you use special collar and lock yourself) there's a lot of femdom content there though unfortunately mostly limited to pegging and oral servitude. For example every day starts with MC's mom basically raping him with her strapon.
I actually really like the company, also it doesn't hurt that pegging and pussy worship/eating is like my major two things that I enjoy. It's kinda iffy in some areas, but you can really set yourself up to....I dunno if its femdom but you're definitely setting yourself up to be the worlds bitch if you go that way. You just really have to dig for some things for it to become worthwhile, and walkthroughs are near non-existent save for the mom and your lab partner. I have to admit though, looking at the possible outcomes, some sound really good (to me)

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Oh no, I have played The Company, and the game is utter maledom trash. I guess, I did have to heed your advice and drug the women to push them in the femdom direction... But I didn't do it, and all the two sex scenes in Chapter 1 were harsh maledom. How did you even learn about the femdom that's hidden in there?
I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the beginnings, but I can ensure you there is a lot of femdom content in The Company - a lot of which you have to work for by first drugging the females in question.

Here's a fairly complete list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the beginnings, but I can ensure you there is a lot of femdom content in The Company - a lot of which you have to work for by first drugging the females in question.

Wait, how did you get that Sophie content? I've been throwing myself at her like eggs at a boulder, my progress with her sucks (also it might be due to the fact I keep trying to not drug her and keep our relationship "pure" which...apparently doesn't work if that's the solution).

Also I'm torn because I don't like chastity content, but it seems like the fastest shortcut to getting everyone to bust out the strap-ons Q_Q

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I mean a linguistic construct like "this new legislation is CBT-tier" (I'm bad at examples). Simply, using a fetish that you actually like in a bad light because most people hate it. Without changing your own view, but as hindered by language...

Another example - unironically saying "imperialist bootlicker" while being into licking boots AND against (or pro?) imperialism. This is what I mean by "internalised maledom".

Oh yes, unavoidable incest. How fun. Thanks for the spoiler, actually helpful (and depressing).
Oh, I see. I wrote a longer comment on another femdom list's thread about this in the beginning, there I explained it better.

In essence any D/s relationship is to a degree dependent on socially encoded symbolisms which reflect submission/domination. There is a reason why stepping on someone is sexualized as dominating, its because it already means in a social, non-sexual context a form of being literally above or under someone. I wouldn't say these social symbolisms are "maledom", they are the socially forged expressions of non-sexual domination/submission which gives "ammunition" for them to be used in an erotic context too. In this way the sexual and the cultural influence each other. There are unique ways of expressing domination which are not reliant on the symbolic expressions of dominance/sumbission found in the wider culture [those are usually highly idiosyncratic ones developed inside relationships], but the essence is this: you can't have an act mean domination, if its not understood to be domination - hence you need a communicable symbol. Fetishes feed on culturally pre-coded symbolic charges, because lets say kneeling in front of someone or licking their feet or boots, aka their "lowest parts" is easy to make use of to express the D/s dynamic.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

I was repulsed by the game's premise, that you have to drug females to act dominantly, that's like manipulating them. I could probably try it to see how the femdom scenes are implemented, but for me the premise of a story is just as, if not more important than the story itself.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Wait, how did you get that Sophie content? I've been throwing myself at her like eggs at a boulder, my progress with her sucks (also it might be due to the fact I keep trying to not drug her and keep our relationship "pure" which...apparently doesn't work if that's the solution).
Sophie will give you a chance to hang in every chapter and in the intro, which gives you opportunities to drug her. You have to have a serum at the ready and then basically choose the path that links sexual gratification with somehow touching you, domming you or otherwise getting a kick out of degrading you. If you wish I could give you the options required to get her on the Dom path. (There's also a Sub and Romance path)
Once you do, random scenes can play when in the office.

Also I'm torn because I don't like chastity content, but it seems like the fastest shortcut to getting everyone to bust out the strap-ons Q_Q
I think it's fair to say The Company is a transformation fetish game first and a dom game second. Lots of Feminization and Sissyfication geared stuff linked to acting submissive.
Also there's a lot of Femdom and maledom mixing no matter how you play.
Some scenes like Dom Dakota Friday evening always end up with you in a dominant position if you're not male and caged - which can be offputting to people only after one side of the domming coin I'd imagine.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes