Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Hmmm, I don't see Descent in this list - one of the best lezdom games on this site (and completed too) imo.
God I hate that game, relies on the MC being a moron and accepting a blackmail attempt that would not work in real life (especially if she already reported the information and never used it)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
God I hate that game, relies on the MC being a moron and accepting a blackmail attempt that would not work in real life (especially if she already reported the information and never used it)
As an avid reader of manga and doujins, I have to say that in fiction like a massive portion of it (If I had to guess, maybe 90%), is not feasible and easily to deal with.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
As an avid reader of manga and doujins, I have to say that in fiction like a massive portion of it (If I had to guess, maybe 90%), is not feasible and easily to deal with.
But good fiction doesn't require too much suspension of disbelief, it should be something you can accept as plausible within the universe depicted, so something set in a fictional version of "the real world", should reflect what actually goes on in the real world.

In the game, it gives you the option to not use the information and report it to the partners, which in the real world, would give you a significant defense against claims that you hacked a competing law firm (especially if you have no background as a hacker, and the mere fact that in this day and age, security breaches are extremely common place).

But instead, even if you did all that, if you refuse the blackmail, which most people with any self respect would, you're still fired. That just strikes me as a badly written story when the only option to move forward is to accept the blackmail.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
But good fiction doesn't require too much suspension of disbelief, it should be something you can accept as plausible within the universe depicted, so something set in a fictional version of "the real world", should reflect what actually goes on in the real world.

In the game, it gives you the option to not use the information and report it to the partners, which in the real world, would give you a significant defense against claims that you hacked a competing law firm (especially if you have no background as a hacker, and the mere fact that in this day and age, security breaches are extremely common place).

But instead, even if you did all that, if you refuse the blackmail, which most people with any self respect would, you're still fired. That just strikes me as a badly written story when the only option to move forward is to accept the blackmail.
Lord of the Rings is not feasible in the real world, what a shame! +If you are deeply in love with femdom why would you put something so vain as "self respect" above serving a female? :eek: Why do you assume that this ego-construct of self-respect[*] holds true for everyone? Is your assessment of self-respect - when it comes to sexual desire - truly a description of how people act [or how they would like to act, senza the presence of the public eye] or is it something you prescribe for people to have? If its not a normative judgment, but a description, then why does it not change, based on first hand reports of the REAL attitudes of others, for example me and Ravenleaf reported reactions we would have in the real world at odds with your expectation. And so forth...

Any author can craft a world in which there are no law firms, craft personas with compromised levels of self-respect, craft entire societies with completely different norms and standards. It would be ridiculous to say that an author is not allowed to put a narrative into a world conceived differently than how ours works. All a story requires is coherence with its own premises.

Seriously I think your appeal to "reality" is mainly just an excercise in personal incredulity and based on what you deem to be a possible reaction, and you project that outside, without recognizing other possibilities are just as "realistic" given the kinds of variations between people. Some people don't cave in to a mediocre blackmail attempt, some do [especially if they have conflicting motivations, for example a "blackmail" can be just the cover they were waiting for as a permission to do what is asked - and this may not be explicit, but one can always assume, that if a blackmail material is not too damning or strong, sudden compliance may also reveal a willingness beyond the power of the blackmail itself].

Not all good fiction has to work for the backdrop of a baseline understanding of reality. In fact challenging that reality is what makes a good fiction better. For me anyways.

Btw, I saw this appeal to "realism" coming from maledom people in femdom game threads, in that case as a thinly veiled attempt to push the authority of what they perceive as realistic to basically say: reality agrees with my fetishes more, so you must set up your game in such a way as to match with "reality" better, hence by proxy making a game for me rather than the femdom "betas". Ignoring the fact that making an adult game is done not to fit any conception of reality [which I would also contest as being accurate], but to fit the aimed at fetishes. No adult game will abandon the desired erotic content in favor of someone else's notion of realism. Especially if that concept of realism is basically as such as to make the desired content impossible or very hard to implement.

Its really interesting tho, that this lamenting of realism is not as frequent an issue plaguing maledom games with orcs and goblins, with willing bimbo females at their beck and call, yet when its a femdom fantasy setting with a male submitting to a female for whatever inner or outer reason, suddenly it must make sense not only in the framework of the fantasy world created with the specific purpose to allow for this to occur, but also in the world of your average redneck brute somewhere in a Texas pub. I would beg to differ, that a redneck's concept of how people should act is an accurate description of reality, let alone a metric which should be the gold standard of judging narrative coherence.

----

[*]
Most often than not it is not actual "self respect", but the fear of social ostracization and social shaming for its perceived lack which would stop some of us instantly submitting to a beautiful female if asked, especially in public. Its the fear of losing your public image [and the negative consequences of prejudice], even if you disagree with the norms which govern the formation of public judgments, most of us realizes that said judgments as arbitrary as they are, they are reified enough to act as "real" forces in society. Fiction has the freedom to ignore the common prudishness and ego issues plaguing social reality. That's not bad, its liberating. Why should a work of fiction be so repressed as to limit even imagination to the boundaries of a fake society's standards of action and reaction?

Last edited:

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017

I don't want to engage in a lengthy discussion about that game but...isn't there were some workarounds regarding that moment in plot? I remember that people had some gripes early on but then calmed down a bit.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I don't want to engage in a lengthy discussion about that game but...isn't there were some workarounds regarding that moment in plot? I remember that people had some gripes early on but then calmed down a bit.
I dunno, when I played it, I ran into that issue regardless of my choices, made me quit the game out of annoyance at the story

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Lord of the Rings is not feasible in the real world, what a shame!
Yeah, but it's universe's rules are different, so the suspension of disbelief is different for a land of magic than a mundane universe

Some people don't cave in to a mediocre blackmail attempt, some do
Mediocre is the problem. It's not like she's a baby eater and being blackmailed to keep that silent, she's being blackmailed because of the claim that she hacked the other law firm, but she already reported the information to her partner, there really is no reason to fear the blackmail

Not all good fiction has to work for the backdrop of a baseline understanding of reality
Only if it makes sense in the universe, a wizard like Gandalf being basically a godlike being makes sense in the universe of middle earth, wouldn't make sense in our universe.

reality agrees with my fetishes more, so you must set up your game in such a way as to match with "reality" better, hence by proxy making a game for me rather than the femdom "betas".
Not an issue for me, my issue is I don't want a game to rely on a protagonist being an idiot.

She's a top level law school graduate, highly intelligent, and highly driven. The idea that she would cave to a mediocre blackmail attempt just doesn't make sense to me.

We aren't talking some naive country bumpkin being fooled by someone more worldly, or someone being blackmailed to hide a horrible dark secret like being a baby eater.

We're talking about a highly intelligent woman, who has not lived a sheltered life, being taken in by a mediocre blackmail attempt, your words on it being mediocre, sorry, I just don't buy it. Has nothing to do with maledom or femdom (BTW I hate maledom with a passion, just seems like abuse of women), rather it's just not liking stories that are badly written.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Not an issue for me, my issue is I don't want a game to rely on a protagonist being an idiot.
Its a bit off-topic but I get this. I read a lot of wuxia and xianxia novels (which are loaded with misogyny), but one of the main things about them is that they want to write a "super clever" main character, but the problem is the author obviously struggles on how to convey that (usually because they are expected to write a chapter a day and you don't have a lot of time to think of something actually ingenious). The solution is to make everyone BUT the main character an utter moron just so that a normal/mediocre main character shines. It really is very off putting to read. I mean, I am addicted to the novels as my guilty pleasure, but at the same time, its rare to find a really good one, and the awful ones just make me drop the story completely...

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Wuxia is like the crouching tiger hidden dragon movie, correct? The Matrix style martial arts films?

Edit: Also, I agree which is why I enjoy female characters like Jasnah, Lift, Rysn, Shallan and Navani in the Stormlight archive series, they are all strong characters that don't rely on the other characters being made morons in order to shine, they are just really well written characters that can shine on their own.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Wuxia is like the crouching tiger hidden dragon movie, correct? The Matrix style martial arts films?

Edit: Also, I agree which is why I enjoy female characters like Jasnah, Lift, Rysn, Shallan and Navani in the Stormlight archive series, they are all strong characters that don't rely on the other characters being made morons in order to shine, they are just really well written characters that can shine on their own.
It's a genre, but yeah, that's probably the easiest way to simplify it. You know how people joke about cheesy romance novels? Well Wuxia/Xianxia novels are like the Chinese equivlent, except instead of romance its martial arts

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It's a genre, but yeah, that's probably the easiest way to simplify it. You know how people joke about cheesy romance novels? Well Wuxia/Xianxia novels are like the Chinese equivlent, except instead of romance its martial arts
Are any good ones available in English, I'd like to check one out?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Are any good ones available in English, I'd like to check one out?
I mean...yes? But like I said, there is tons of misogyny, I do have a few I can recommend and actually one I am currently reading that I like. I should warn you though, they can be really addicting when you get into them

EDIT: I may as well, this is what I'm currently reading, but I am not sure if its a good "starter" one, but it is one of the more popular ones:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
But like I said, there is tons of misogyny
I love wuxia movies (and lately I started watching a lot of huangmei films too) and there's a lot of female-centred wuxias and even some more misogynistic directors (like Cheh Chang) were forced to include stronger, female characters, because of their popularity (I'm talking about 1960s and 70s); plus as far as I know before the advent of the so called "new wuxia school" in 1965 (in cinema, literary xinpai started earlier) women were centre characters of most of the wuxia and more general action films (there were even flicks like Female Robin Hood [btw in late 60s there were also gender swapped Bond-like movies or gender swapped remake of Hitchcock's Dial M for Murder]) and even in '65 with first films in the new school (by Tseng-Hung Hsu) women were still more powerful than main male character (played by Yu Wang before his rise to fame). I never read any books from the genre though (only Pu Songling'a Stories from a Chinese Studio, which is mostly collection of supernatural tales, but one of the stories for example served as a base for A Touch of Zen imo one of the best, if not the best wuxia film ever with strong female character played by Feng Hsu), so I'm slightly suprised by this. Aren't there any good nuxia novels too? Didn't Jin Yong wrote some wuxias with female knight-errands for example?

Sorry for the off-topic everyone, but I'm curious :)

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
...female knight-errands for example?
I was kinda perplexed to see that most maledom RPGMs seems to feature a "female knight", because my intuition would told me, that a female knight is a bad-ass female, but then I had to realize one thing: they are knights because I guess maledom fetish operates with the idea of taking something of some stature and ruining it. The second piece may be perhaps the history of such characters in Asian comics?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, but it's universe's rules are different, so the suspension of disbelief is different for a land of magic than a mundane universe

Mediocre is the problem. It's not like she's a baby eater and being blackmailed to keep that silent, she's being blackmailed because of the claim that she hacked the other law firm, but she already reported the information to her partner, there really is no reason to fear the blackmail

Only if it makes sense in the universe, a wizard like Gandalf being basically a godlike being makes sense in the universe of middle earth, wouldn't make sense in our universe.

She's a top level law school graduate, highly intelligent, and highly driven. The idea that she would cave to a mediocre blackmail attempt just doesn't make sense to me.

We aren't talking some naive country bumpkin being fooled by someone more worldly, or someone being blackmailed to hide a horrible dark secret like being a baby eater.

We're talking about a highly intelligent woman, who has not lived a sheltered life, being taken in by a mediocre blackmail attempt, your words on it being mediocre, sorry, I just don't buy it. Has nothing to do with maledom or femdom (BTW I hate maledom with a passion, just seems like abuse of women), rather it's just not liking stories that are badly written.
Okay, its fine by me. We all had to say what we had to :)

Reactions: baxtus

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Pale Carnations and Summer Scent are on the list. Summer Scent has a dedicated femdom route, pretty nicely written, but kink wise is not my cup of tea really (mostly pegging, cum eating). Pale Carnations is imo awesome game, but not with a lot of femdom, there's one character with some femdom content, not much (yet?). But there's a lot of unavoidable maledom; I hate maledom personally, but the way the game is written I am really invested in the story.

I tried Timestamps, but never found any femdom content.

Afaik Desert Stalker doesn't have femdom (I think there's some mild lezdom between NPCs).

Last edited:
Reactions: TuffSub and Etheric

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I've played a bit of Desert Stalker, it's like Mad Max in a dystopian post-apocalyptic Egypt. Most of the game is maledom-oriented. There is a queen to whom the MC is loyal, but he is not extremely subservient. She is rather unhinged and murderous however, so that leaves some openings for betrayal or even an overthrow. I don't consider what I saw in my playthrough so far as femdom, not at all.

I was kinda perplexed to see that most maledom RPGMs seems to feature a "female knight", because my intuition would told me, that a female knight is a bad-ass female, but then I had to realize one thing: they are knights because I guess maledom fetish operates with the idea of taking something of some stature and ruining it. The second piece may be perhaps the history of such characters in Asian comics?
Yes, most of the RPGM games with a female knight as the protagonist are Japanese corruption or ryona games with very shallow characters and a very shallow plot, almost as bad as the retard-in-Lecherville games.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I've played a bit of Desert Stalker, it's like Mad Max in a dystopian post-apocalyptic Egypt. Most of the game is maledom-oriented. There is a queen to whom the MC is loyal, but he is not extremely subservient. She is rather unhinged and murderous however, so that leaves some openings for betrayal or even an overthrow. I don't consider what I saw in my playthrough so far as femdom, not at all.

Yes, most of the RPGM games with a female knight as the protagonist are Japanese corruption or ryona games with very shallow characters and a very shallow plot, almost as bad as the retard-in-Lecherville games.
What's the retard-in-Lecherville game?

PS: when I see in the notification a response from you, my anxiety level hits up, "maybe I said something stupid, and Jaike corrected me again" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes