Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
EDIT: Just realized everyone has put these political thoughts unrelated to finding femdom in spoiler brackets, so I did the same thing now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only for you and those who are interested in what you said above, this video worth a watch, I can never hope to put it better than an actual woman:

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
EDIT: Just realized everyone has put these political thoughts unrelated to finding femdom in spoiler brackets, so I did the same thing now.
Never hurts, right? I'm honestly a little self-conscious of the fact that I'm long-winded and my perspective is a little unusual, so I tend to approach my posts with the humble attitude of "I'm not forcing anyone to read or think about what I'm saying, just putting out there for those interested". Thus, I often use spoiler tags when I don't really have to, as a way to imply that. (There's certainly been plenty of controversial stuff said in this thread outside of spoilers, so I'm not doing this because I feel pressured to by others!) Anyway, the relationship between feminists and gender roles or expression seems complex/nuanced, because on the one hand they want to be sex positive and courage freedom of expression, but on the other hand they want to critique things and condemn internalized misogyny. That said, trans woman as they come off on the internet seems different than what I've seen IRL, in terms of personality/values.

Btw, on the subject of recommendations for lolidom games: look foward to when mortalvyses puts out a patch for Nana's route in M Lesson Cram Session. Since you liked Steps to Love, and M Lesson is another good Msize game.

baxtus On the subject of lolidom: in f95 overall, where Japanese games are a major influence but where there are plenty of games from developers of other cultures, I feel like you'll receive a mix of responses to this question. The active posters in this thread mostly talk about non-Japanese femdom games, so they may lean a little more in one direction; relatively few succubus or monster girl games (which often have "shota hero" male leads) have been contributed to the list. So it certainly depends on where you ask; you'd probably receive a much different answer if you asked on, say, Giratena's Succubus Senki translation Discord server. As for me, whether I particularly enjoy it depends a lot on the execution, but I certainly don't mind it. I'm more about situations than about appearances.

Drawn loli/shota seems a bit incoherent of a concept to me, at least within a femdom context. Not saying that it's impossible to take out a ruler and try to guess about the physical proportions of characters and try to medically judge if they're underage, but... Lately, femdom art styles that incorporate unrealistic height differences are becoming increasingly common. For Japanese artists, there's doskoinpo (whose works tend to have wildly inconsistent anatomy in the first place) and Enka Boots, as well as the recent trend of being "stuffed into clothes" (literally having one's body trapped under a woman's clothes and being worn by her, with head usually trapped between breasts) which doskoinpo popularized but is now really common, which only works with massive height differences or mini-giantesses. All of these works depict obviously adult or same-age men and women who dwarf them. Even in the case of well-known "shota" artists like Namejon you can see that in the with a different artist, his character Lest from Parade Buster looks more like the mature male character which Parade Buster's scenario characterizes him as. So-called "shota hero" characters are common in Japanese femdom games but if you look at the setting they're always implied as being at least in their mid to late teens. Female characters being drawn with a height or size advantage gives them an advantage in seeming intimidating and being able to manhandle the male lead (which is core in a lot of soft femdom "reverse rape" scenarios where he's being held down).

Where scenarios become less abstract is for example when the scenario says "that character is a [x]-year student of [elementary/middle/high] school". So you might have a scenario where, say, an elementary school character dominates a teacher. But from a qualitative perspective, this scenario seems largely analogous to the combination of a "a smaller woman dominating a much larger man" and "a student dominating a teacher". I'm not trying to obfuscate the "fact" that the character is underage; like I said earlier, of course you can always examine the setting closely to try to make some judgment on whether the characters are underage or not. But that's not usually what people refer to when they say "loli/shota" or else they would pay just as much attention to a second year high school student who's probably only 16 or 17 in a country where the age of consent is 18. So that's why the terms don't mean a lot to me these days. Frankly, I think the reason Japanese works have more "loli" content in the first place has to do with the fact that their women are shorter and have smaller chests on average; combined with how many Westerners complain that anime characters "look like children" there may be a bit of xenophobia mixed into this whole mess. ...Well, I'll stop there. :censored:

• Red Heart

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Never hurts, right?
That's such a good idea in fact, that it should be a rule on the thread from now on: you are allowed to discuss non explicitly femdom related stuff if you "spoiler" that bit, that way the thread will be cleaner. I am a major polluter btw., so I will apply this rule for myself from now on.

Just a personal whine:

• Haha
Jul 22, 2018
I love femdom where the males fight back but get overpowered. its like fighting vs dc superheroine supergirl or marvel spidergwen or spiderwoman. Trying with weapons but it is useless

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Never hurts, right? I'm honestly a little self-conscious of the fact that I'm long-winded and my perspective is a little unusual, so I tend to approach my posts with the humble attitude of "I'm not forcing anyone to read or think about what I'm saying, just putting out there for those interested". Thus, I often use spoiler tags when I don't really have to, as a way to imply that. (There's certainly been plenty of controversial stuff said in this thread outside of spoilers, so I'm not doing this because I feel pressured to by others!) Anyway, the relationship between feminists and gender roles or expression seems complex/nuanced, because on the one hand they want to be sex positive and courage freedom of expression, but on the other hand they want to critique things and condemn internalized misogyny. That said, trans woman as they come off on the internet seems different than what I've seen IRL, in terms of personality/values.

Btw, on the subject of recommendations for lolidom games: look foward to when mortalvyses puts out a patch for Nana's route in M Lesson Cram Session. Since you liked Steps to Love, and M Lesson is another good Msize game.

baxtus On the subject of lolidom: in f95 overall, where Japanese games are a major influence but where there are plenty of games from developers of other cultures, I feel like you'll receive a mix of responses to this question. The active posters in this thread mostly talk about non-Japanese femdom games, so they may lean a little more in one direction; relatively few succubus or monster girl games (which often have "shota hero" male leads) have been contributed to the list. So it certainly depends on where you ask; you'd probably receive a much different answer if you asked on, say, Giratena's Succubus Senki translation Discord server. As for me, whether I particularly enjoy it depends a lot on the execution, but I certainly don't mind it. I'm more about situations than about appearances.

Drawn loli/shota seems a bit incoherent of a concept to me, at least within a femdom context. Not saying that it's impossible to take out a ruler and try to guess about the physical proportions of characters and try to medically judge if they're underage, but... Lately, femdom art styles that incorporate unrealistic height differences are becoming increasingly common. For Japanese artists, there's doskoinpo (whose works tend to have wildly inconsistent anatomy in the first place) and Enka Boots, as well as the recent trend of being "stuffed into clothes" (literally having one's body trapped under a woman's clothes and being worn by her, with head usually trapped between breasts) which doskoinpo popularized but is now really common, which only works with massive height differences or mini-giantesses. All of these works depict obviously adult or same-age men and women who dwarf them. Even in the case of well-known "shota" artists like Namejon you can see that in the with a different artist, his character Lest from Parade Buster looks more like the mature male character which Parade Buster's scenario characterizes him as. So-called "shota hero" characters are common in Japanese femdom games but if you look at the setting they're always implied as being at least in their mid to late teens. Female characters being drawn with a height or size advantage gives them an advantage in seeming intimidating and being able to manhandle the male lead (which is core in a lot of soft femdom "reverse rape" scenarios where he's being held down).

Where scenarios become less abstract is for example when the scenario says "that character is a [x]-year student of [elementary/middle/high] school". So you might have a scenario where, say, an elementary school character dominates a teacher. But from a qualitative perspective, this scenario seems largely analogous to the combination of a "a smaller woman dominating a much larger man" and "a student dominating a teacher". I'm not trying to obfuscate the "fact" that the character is underage; like I said earlier, of course you can always examine the setting closely to try to make some judgment on whether the characters are underage or not. But that's not usually what people refer to when they say "loli/shota" or else they would pay just as much attention to a second year high school student who's probably only 16 or 17 in a country where the age of consent is 18. So that's why the terms don't mean a lot to me these days. Frankly, I think the reason Japanese works have more "loli" content in the first place has to do with the fact that their women are shorter and have smaller chests on average; combined with how many Westerners complain that anime characters "look like children" there may be a bit of xenophobia mixed into this whole mess. ...Well, I'll stop there. :censored:
Well here are some mangas (some of my personal favs) I point to with examples of Lolidom Lesbian, all feature obviously young girls (certainly under age of 16) with adult women in their 20's or 30's

So I think these avoid the scenario you're discussing of just a small girl dominating a much larger person, or of the loli being actually some ancient being, I think you could fairly call these true lolis.

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
One of the acronyms you need to know if you think of engaging in BDSM in real life. Safe, Sane, Consensual.
As for how it relates to game play, the way I see it, if it isn't safe and sane, the domme isn't really in control (maybe no one is, but I'm less about the sub's lack of control and more about the domme's control). And if either side isn't consenting, then it's not a relationship with an aspect of power exchange, but rather an event of rape*, which, again, isn't something that I fantasize about.

*CNC, or consensual non-consent, where the submissive agrees (consents) in advance to situations where their consent is not requested, enabling rape or kidnapping scenarios, is a different issue. I'm referring there to actual lack of consent.

Reactions: baxtus and Mister_M

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

Yup - will definitely follow your lead in this to keep the thread as clean as possible!

Any other game by Msize is certainly welcome, as I'm still fansub-ing over Sachiko from Steps to Love! :LOL: She is a very decisive mistress who always knew what she wanted and manipulated both MC and on one route a lot of other men as well to realize they are submissives and become hopeless addicts to her control, and I find this kind of pure femdom very rare in Japanese VNs, of which I played a fair share! (even my first erotic game ever was "Discipline: The record of a crusade", which I think I played about 9-10 years ago when I was still a teen and discovering that only femdom really does it for me)

Just to make things clearer when it comes to the loli stuff, it's not and never was one of my "kinks" specifically - I just don't think I have encountered it that much (although I wasn't considering "shota" protags, cause I've definitely played MGQ, the MGQ new game plus mod and many short scenarios, MGQ Paradox, Peniban Quest and a few other games of that sort) and that's why I was asking for recommendations to get a better grasp of what baxtus was interested in. If we're talking irl as many others did in their responses my ideal age for a mistress is either in the 20s like myself, or 30s and 40s, (I like certain "mature classy domme" vibes which I think women even in their late 40s can espouse best) but when it comes to fictional narratives, including video games, I do not mind dommes in their late teens either if they are well written and in control. (as for all femdom honestly - I could never get into "the company" for example because of the requirement to drug women so as to get to the femdom content...)

Anyway, thanks again for your thoughtful reply, and I'll definitely keep an eye on that "M Lesson Cram Session" translation! :giggle:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
At first I thought "Femdom Foot Fetish and Lots of Kinks" is an actual title of the game and I didn't even found it weird :D.
I honestly think it's better than Throne of Blood, mostly cause ToB is one of my favs movies ever and game's nothing like the movie.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Not sure if anyone found sucess but tried Knight of Love but doesn't seems to have Femdom no even the bitchy older "step" sister trope.
I didn't bother going futher to tried but the only thing that could be femdomish character is the tanned girl but I didn't saw any interaction with her.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Unsurprisingly, Boring days is going through a rough patch, the dev just commented on it. I don't think his game is bad by any stretch of the means, but I think it was far too ambitious from what he was working with and what he wanted to do. I wrote him and tried to give him some criticisms about how some of us felt about the progress (mostly my own criticisms), he could probably use a nudge to cheer him up though.

It's not like his game is bad, also he doesn't seem like he wants to give up but just re-organize how he approaches getting stuff out. It's gonna be far less story focused (I think he's dropping it entirely) and going to focus on the change of the power dynamics to get more used to how to set a foundation for a game like this in the future.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Unsurprisingly, Boring days is going through a rough patch, the dev just commented on it. I don't think his game is bad by any stretch of the means, but I think it was far too ambitious from what he was working with and what he wanted to do. I wrote him and tried to give him some criticisms about how some of us felt about the progress (mostly my own criticisms), he could probably use a nudge to cheer him up though.

It's not like his game is bad, also he doesn't seem like he wants to give up but just re-organize how he approaches getting stuff out. It's gonna be far less story focused (I think he's dropping it entirely) and going to focus on the change of the power dynamics to get more used to how to set a foundation for a game like this in the future.
He said on discord that he was out of creativity to continue the story
At least he is trying to change the situation... Better than Company or Perverted Education are doing today...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
He said on discord that he was out of creativity to continue the story
At least he is trying to change the situation... Better than Company or Perverted Education are doing today...
I suggested he continues like he plans where he just works out a system for his game, what he has is great. If he keeps a foundation of his code and his design, he could potentially find a writer to spin the story for him, with that in place he could focus on just inserting and making it work with the foundation he'll develop from this. It's tough to find a writer for free, but it's not impossible, and if he puts out more content then he has been doing (like substantial content), he could probably afford a permanent writer which would in turn bring in far more support. His slow/tiny updates are ultimately what hurt him, writer's block and his story is understandable given how ambitious it was from the start.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Double post, but did anyone try this:
OK, so I've started playing it myself and while not great, it's suprisingly nicely done small game. Or maybe my expectations were really low.

Shame about Boring Days, but I'm not suprised. I stopped backing the dev yesterday, but I'm willing to return if the updates will be better.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes