Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I suggested he continues like he plans where he just works out a system for his game, what he has is great. If he keeps a foundation of his code and his design, he could potentially find a writer to spin the story for him, with that in place he could focus on just inserting and making it work with the foundation he'll develop from this. It's tough to find a writer for free, but it's not impossible, and if he puts out more content then he has been doing (like substantial content), he could probably afford a permanent writer which would in turn bring in far more support. His slow/tiny updates are ultimately what hurt him, writer's block and his story is understandable given how ambitious it was from the start.
I've got some ideas, maybe if I have some time, I'll script up some scenes and send them his way

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
One of the acronyms you need to know if you think of engaging in BDSM in real life. Safe, Sane, Consensual.
As for how it relates to game play, the way I see it, if it isn't safe and sane, the domme isn't really in control (maybe no one is, but I'm less about the sub's lack of control and more about the domme's control). And if either side isn't consenting, then it's not a relationship with an aspect of power exchange, but rather an event of rape*, which, again, isn't something that I fantasize about.

*CNC, or consensual non-consent, where the submissive agrees (consents) in advance to situations where their consent is not requested, enabling rape or kidnapping scenarios, is a different issue. I'm referring there to actual lack of consent.
"Risk aware consensual kink" or "Rack" is what I prefer, and CNC too. In stories and games I hate "SSC", especially "sane", fuck that with a cactus! I don't want someone else's notion of normalcy define and rule what I like. SSC makes it a plush teddy-bear, "safe" for vanilla consumption. Consent is enough in real life [including CNC], the rest of the acronym is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Adults with the ability to assume responsibility for their freedom and actions need not be patronized with dubious standards and "health concerns". <- This is the breeding-ground of new discrimination as well, in order to make S&M and D/s more palatable and acceptable for the masses, it declaws, decaffeinates and overall domesticates it all, and then turns around and now with the empowerment of the majority tries to kink-shame and pathologize those of us whose fetishes are deemed not "sane" and "healthy", and the cycle of in-casts and out-casts begins anew.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Didn't read this, not going to read this, the title alone just pissed me the fuck off. I really hate shit like this, and now they aren't even trying to hide it. I'm happy it didn't get tagged femdom, cus normally shit like this would get it:

But this did: Saucy Android Girl, and it ain't look femdom either.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Didn't read this, not going to read this, the title alone just pissed me the fuck off. I really hate shit like this, and now they aren't even trying to hide it. I'm happy it didn't get tagged femdom, cus normally shit like this would get it:
Well, at least they're honest about the contents.

But yeah, this just sounds like rape and abuse of a girl, by a guy, not interested at all.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, at least they're honest about the contents.

But yeah, this just sounds like rape and abuse of a girl, by a guy, not interested at all.
Mainly it reminds me of this meme, which quite frankly sums up my disappointment in a larger portion of doujin than I care to admit to:

This has been a PSA of things that get on my nerves :p

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Mainly it reminds me of this meme, which quite frankly sums up my disappointment in a larger portion of doujin than I care to admit to:
Yeah :( I hope the original source didn't mean it like that is how femdom games should be. Its a good illustration of how some games on here are. It should be in a "how not to do" list.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah :( I hope the original source didn't mean it like that is how femdom games should be. Its a good illustration of how some games on here are. It should be in a "how not to do" list.
No it was making a mockery of "normie" femdom
(If you mean that "extra" edit to the end, that was tacked on for good measure, but originally it was to mock how mainstream "accepts" femdom, which is to say that they don't.)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys,
Me and my partner LePew working on a game called Throne of blood. The first episode of the game is finished. It will be released pretty soon. The game will have lots of femdom scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-foot-fetish-and-lots-of-kinks.99272/ This is our development thread. Feel free to give your thoughts and suggestions :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"Risk aware consensual kink" or "Rack" is what I prefer, and CNC too. In stories and games I hate "SSC", especially "sane", fuck that with a cactus! I don't want someone else's notion of normalcy define and rule what I like. SSC makes it a plush teddy-bear, "safe" for vanilla consumption. Consent is enough in real life [including CNC], the rest of the acronym is bullshit as far as I'm concerned. Adults with the ability to assume responsibility for their freedom and actions need not be patronized with dubious standards and "health concerns". <- This is the breeding-ground of new discrimination as well, in order to make S&M and D/s more palatable and acceptable for the masses, it declaws, decaffeinates and overall domesticates it all, and then turns around and now with the empowerment of the majority tries to kink-shame and pathologize those of us whose fetishes are deemed not "sane" and "healthy", and the cycle of in-casts and out-casts begins anew.

I agree with this very much. "SSC" just opens the door to too much abelism and white-knighting rather than actually helping people. Not to mention, BDSM is like a sport, it will never be completely "Safe" but only made safer by using good practices and communication.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hello guys,
Me and my partner LePew working on a game called Throne of blood. The first episode of the game is finished. It will be released pretty soon. The game will have lots of femdom scenes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-foot-fetish-and-lots-of-kinks.99272/ This is our development thread. Feel free to give your thoughts and suggestions :)
This may shock people, but the foot fetish part has me wary from the get go. Man the foot community is vocal and active about it, they're gonna want content every update, but if you have stuff BESIDES that, I'd be quite interested ^_^ (I won't mind foot content, I just don't want to play a game exclusively themed around it)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This may shock people, but the foot fetish part has me wary from the get go. Man the foot community is vocal and active about it, they're gonna want content every update, but if you have stuff BESIDES that, I'd be quite interested ^_^ (I won't mind foot content, I just don't want to play a game exclusively themed around it)
Yes, there will be cbt femdom, pet play, tease and denial and other femdom stuff ;). What kind of femdom scenes are you looking for?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Just tried Boring Days, while it feels like it lacks direction at the moment, i quite enjoyed maid dom content, it seems that author is perfectly able to write hot scenes at least. From reading comments from their thread it seems that its pretty common sentiment, i really think that instead of adding/removing main story and one million side characters, especially work related, game would benefit quite a bit if it was wholly centered around domination loss inside your home. Just make MC work from home (lockdown and stuff) and we're golden - more maid content, no underwhelming work content, win-win. Anyway i digress from what i wanted to ask: i noticed that if game has maid dom route, it quickly becomes my favorite, i quite enjoy role reversal in this case. Unfortunately in most games it is secondary content, but i believe i could try my luck with japanese games in this regard, since maids is such a big fetish for japanese.

Can someone recommend games where maid dom is significant part or preferably main focus of the game?

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The dev of Boring Days wrote that he'll release a 2nd update this month and instead of continuing any overarching story will be making the game in a more episodic format; collection of stories more than one ongoing story.

Can someone recommend games where maid dom is significant part or preferably main focus of the game?
There's def not many of these games unfortunately. The Enslavement Wars focused on smth similar (slave/maid), but despite having a lot of nice ideas and scenes the game is abandonded, buggy and with some really weird graphic style. The Prison 2 has a maid as one of LIs. I can't think about anything else atm.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Just tried Boring Days, while it feels like it lacks direction at the moment, i quite enjoyed maid dom content, it seems that author is perfectly able to write hot scenes at least.
How do I unlock the maid content? I been playing for a while now and nothing is happening, been a rather boring day.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How do I unlock the maid content? I been playing for a while now and nothing is happening, been a rather boring day.
Grind your ass off on talking with the Maid in the kitchen and always choose the non-punishing options.
Skip the days that don't have her in these spots.
It will take quite a while.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The grind is unfortunately real, you need to do a lot of actions over and over to get your confidence low/her's high enough to do stuff. another bad thing is unless he fixed it (I don't know if he did) some values are actually impossible to reach to get to the next level of unlock content (it was working before but with one of the updates it made it so you can't lower your confidence lower/have her get any more...my mind is blanking, the stat makes her not listen to you), not sure if he fixed that or not.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The grind is unfortunately real, you need to do a lot of actions over and over to get your confidence low/her's high enough to do stuff. another bad thing is unless he fixed it (I don't know if he did) some values are actually impossible to reach to get to the next level of unlock content (it was working before but with one of the updates it made it so you can't lower your confidence lower/have her get any more...my mind is blanking, the stat makes her not listen to you), not sure if he fixed that or not.
I think I could raise them (I'm talking about higher values), but they only went up rarely and only at some - randomly appearing - activities. Anyway, you can always edit SugarCube values to gradually, manually open new interactions.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes