Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I tested the game Casey's Fall, but so far its not list material, I expected some lezdom, but its more about the girl slowly blackmailed into behaving sluttier each day. Perhaps later will have some lezdom tho, but also probably unavoidable maledom.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are you assuming what the domme would want? If you followed this train of thought to its logical conclusion you're going to find that most fetishes aren't what dommes really "want." Femdom is primarily centered around a psychological power dynamic, it's a turn on, and there are many ways to engage with it. It doesn't matter anyways, as what a domme wants is ultimately up to her, and most of the dommes even being discussed are hypothetical and imaginary.

Do you think femdom and maledom can actually just be compared 1:1 like this?

In the correct context, yes, even a woman telling you to "dominate" her would simply be insanely vanilla femdom, or as others might say, japanese femdom lol. I'd just go back to my above comment though and ponder why you assume you know what a given woman wants. You'd be surprised...

This is straying into some weird territory because the majority of acts in femdom are not at all sexual or tied to a woman's sex, let alone her body. Whipping, strap-ons, bondage tools, etc. The only string tying all of these acts together under femdom is that it's the guidance of a dominant female coercing a sub to do them.

I didn't intend at all to suggest this. When I refer to bi-curious submissive males I was specifically referring to subs who go out of their way to seek out forced-bi.

Reactions: baxtus

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Why are you assuming what the domme would want? If you followed this train of thought to its logical conclusion you're going to find that most fetishes aren't what dommes really "want." Femdom is primarily centered around a psychological power dynamic, it's a turn on, and there are many ways to engage with it. It doesn't matter anyways, as what a domme wants is ultimately up to her, and most of the dommes even being discussed are hypothetical and imaginary.
Response in spoiler.

-----

Sigh. Please consider stopping with reviving arguments. I asked all of you really, really nicely. Be a decent human being instead, read the OP, and then decide to stay if you want to have a good time sharing games, pics, stories, femdom trivia, femdom music, and just having a good time celebrating the obviously superior female sex :giggle: in general.

Last edited:

DesNoir

Sep 1, 2020
As someone's who's read through the series, I can attest that the are where you'll find most of the femdom. Specifically lezdom, the kind of you appreciate most. ;) (Well, I'm not sure how the TV series will handle the Seanchan; stuff like femdom in Legend of the Seeker makes me mildly optimistic.) I'm off to watch this now as well.
This deviantart profile reminded me of the art style of the game, Transylvania, which has some distinct femdom elements. Many would find the concept repulsive though, as the world is full of spiders, werewolves, crypts with worms and tentacles. Here's the full catalog description:

TRANSYLVANIA

NARRATIVE
RICH

OTHER PATHS
MELDED

DOMINATION LEVEL
MEDIUM

FEMDOM FOCUS
MIXED

FETISH VARIETY
[NARROW]

FETISH EXAMPLES
edging, foot worship, pet play, servitude, body modification

ORIENTATION
HETERO
LESBIAN [LEZDOM]
MALE-DOM [NARRATIVE - UNAVOIDABLE]

PROTAGONIST
MALE AND FEMALE

GENRE
EROTIC HORROR FICTON ?

ART STYLE
HAND DRAWN

GAME ENGINE
HTML

STATUS
IN DEV

DEV
XFICTION

OBSERVATIONS
VAMPIRES, SPIDERS, TENTACLES, WORMS
GOTHIC SETTING

IMPORTANT

DECENT LENGTH

Reactions: Aseratrix

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I replayed Trials in Tainted Space (or TiTS if you don't have much time) recently. I played it a long time ago but forgot the name and couldn't find it until it was mentioned here.
The game is a bit confusing at start and has a steep learning curve. Once you learn the game mechanics it's actually not a bad game but the entry barrier is there.
The main focus of the game is mostly moster (alien) girls, fury, futa, gender play. FemDom scenes are scattered and hard to find. There are also some conditions you have to meet in terms of character traits which are not really obvious. I used the game's wiki to search for them which can break the exploration aspect of the game for someone. The companion characters (facesitting, petplay) and (facesitting, rimming) have a significant FemDom route from what I could found.
I played one of his other games Lust Doll some time ago. I though it was already on the list but it isn't. I will make an entry but I have to refresh my memory.

I also skimmed through Corruption of Champions II. I haven't played enough to make an entry but it seems to be more or less the same as TiTS in a fantasy settings.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
On the other hand I tried High School Days which I wouldn't recommend for now. It has one very stereotypical dominatrix (the principal) and all the LI have submission (spelled submition) trait but none has dominant trait. So we can see where it is going.

Another one of newer games I tried is MILFs of Sunville!. It has little explicit content so it's hard to tell. My main problem is the MC. His moods are switching between angry crybaby and horny motherfucker. It's very hard for me to sympathize with him.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
Domina School seems unlikely to be continued either. I know that the dev wrote smth on his Patreon on 24th of October, but since I am no longer his supporter I don't know what that is.
Here is his post, I hope I'm not breaking any rule by posting it.
It looks like he would like to continue but is struggling to find time. He paused the pledge from July to September so at least he's fair. I will keep the pledge at least until the end of the year then I'll see

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
When I started this thread, I was wholly unprepared to encounter some side-effects. For one, it takes more time, energy and commitment than I thought it will. Not being respected and appreciated for this effort I do for free [and I wouldn't do it any other way, because I want to help the femdom community, not leech from it], it only makes it more hard. What keeps me going is the genuine love for pure femdom. The support of the few individuals who counter-balance the onslaught of naysayers by appreciating the thread, supporting its vision and contributing with additions is hugely appreciated.

I assumed the thread will only attract people with a primary interest in femdom as I always knew it, but I haven't considered that since it is on an open platform, it will surely attract haters too. And the ensuing battleground resulted in some casualties in the form of people who are visibly no longer active on the thread. I don't blame them, I'm just sorry for their loss.

Have I been more prepared, I would have probably been more careful from the beginning in engaging provocateurs, alas, I learn best from my mistakes. But the haters, trolls and hidden maledom people trying to sew discord also helped me refine and perfect the definition of femdom not only for others, but for myself as well. In fact the constant resistance to a female-focused and female-celebrating space being created, only highlights it for me, that a place like this is sorely needed in the darkness of the chauvinistic, woman-hating, male-centric darkness that surrounds us genuine femdom lovers.

With this knowledge I will strive to make the list even better, and with time make it even more useful. I will probably at some point make a downloadable edition, which would allow for even more customization and details to be added. All I ask in return, lets have less of the nitpicking, and have fun. The OP carries with itself all the lessons taught by the trolls, so that those issues which birthed it can be permanently put to rest.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I understand why you'd post this given how much criticism you've received in the past 2 weeks alone since I've been frequenting this thread again, a lot of it unwarranted, but I just hope it won't send people away who might've otherwise used it... :( Even if someone has a wider definition of femdom than you do, there would still be a lot of quality games they could find and love in this list. I won't tell you to rephrase this as it's your thread, but maybe it would be better to say "...consider it too narrow, this list and thread is not designed for you and will not bend or expand its definitions to accomodate for your suggestions. As long as you understand this, there will be valuable content to find here for any genuine femdom-lover. Keeping things clearly defined..." and then you go on with the rest of the original message. I feel this would feel more welcoming and less aggressive towards new visitors, but it's just my suggestion. Feel free to just ignore it or make better changes to it yourself! :)
I took your suggestion to heart, here is the revised disclaimer, hopefully milder in tone:

DISCLAIMER
IF YOU CONSIDER THESE DEFINITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS TOO NARROW, BE AWARE THAT THIS LIST AND THREAD IS COMMITTED TO THEM. THE LIST HOWEVER CONTAINS GAMES WHICH SATISFIES A WIDER RANGE OF TASTES THAN THE DEFINITIONS SEEMS TO ALLOW AND EVEN CONTAINS TAGS WHICH FACILITATE SEARCHING FOR OTHER GENRES AS A BYPRODUCT. MANY GAMES HAVE NON-FEMDOM PATHS OR MIXED CONTENT ALL OF WHICH IS SEARCHABLE [CTRL-F]. WHAT IS CERTAIN IS, THAT THERE WILL BE VALUABLE CONTENT TO FIND HERE FOR GENUINE FEMDOM LOVERS.

KEEPING THINGS CLEARLY DEFINED IS NOT GATE-KEEPING, ITS FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING VITAL DISTINCTIONS AND QUALITY CONTROL!

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Aseratrix Not a happy update for the list this time, but it seems "To their every whim" got abandonned because of the dev having health-related issues. They made a post 1 month ago saying it's on hold and nothing since, nor any updates to the changelog, but they put "Abandonned" in all caps and with two exclamation marks in the thread's title, so it probably won't evolve past its current demo-stage.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Aseratrix Not a happy update for the list this time, but it seems "To their every whim" got abandonned because of the dev having health-related issues. They made a post 1 month ago saying it's on hold and nothing since, nor any updates to the changelog, but they put "Abandonned" in all caps and with two exclamation marks in the thread's title, so it probably won't evolve past its current demo-stage.
Too many nice games get abandoned as of late. :)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I collected all the entries and corrections since page 33. I will update the list tomorrow most likely. Its not a lot, but I don't want the entries getting lost.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
@Aseratrix Not a happy update for the list this time, but it seems "To their every whim" got abandonned because of the dev having health-related issues. They made a post 1 month ago saying it's on hold and nothing since, nor any updates to the changelog, but they put "Abandonned" in all caps and with two exclamation marks in the thread's title, so it probably won't evolve past its current demo-stage.
Kinda shame, though it's not suprising imo.

I collected all the entries and corrections since page 33. I will update the list tomorrow most likely. Its not a lot, but I don't want the entries getting lost.
I'm gonna check How to Fix the Future new update today. Hopefully it will be good enough to warrant modifying the list in a more positive way.

Oh, and Where It All Begun's new update came. Not a femdom game, but I was really curious about how the rework will turn out.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Some of you guys overthink stuff too much. Just agree to disagree. ;)

Kinda shame, though it's not suprising imo.

I'm gonna check How to Fix the Future new update today. Hopefully it will be good enough to warrant modifying the list in a more positive way.

Oh, and Where It All Begun's new update came. Not a femdom game, but I was really curious about how the rework will turn out.
"How to fix the future" update is more of a setup update. Introducing more characters and move the general story forward. I like it, but in terms of sexual content there wasn't much. So I guess we have to wait for another update to see which direction he will really go.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Some of you guys overthink stuff too much. Just agree to disagree. ;)

"How to fix the future" update is more of a setup update. Introducing more characters and move the general story forward. I like it, but in terms of sexual content there wasn't much. So I guess we have to wait for another update to see which direction he will really go.
Thanks for the info, guess I'll skip this update and wait for more. Gonna play WIAB tonight anyway.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Game analysed: Casey's Fall.

[I thought its a good idea to introduce this new feature for the thread, a report on games I try, but which haven't passed my minimum standars for inclusion. This way the time I spend with some "unworthy" games can have some utility for others.]

Analysis [beware spoilers!]:

Result: not list material [yet], slim chances of becoming one.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes