Fetish Examples: lezdom, incest, bondage, spanking, noncon
Orientation: lesbian
Protagonist: none
Genre: kinetic novel
Art Style: drawn 2d
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Dev: Disclaimer
Observations: very, very short
Thanks! So far I am counting the next update will have at least 6 new rows or more, including entries based on my play-troughs of some newer games. But I can't commit to a timeline. Based on the reduced amount of feedback as of late [the trolls have basically won after all], I think I can take my time.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks! So far I am counting the next update will have at least 6 new rows or more, including entries based on my play-troughs of some newer games. But I can't commit to a timeline. Based on the reduced amount of feedback as of late [the trolls have basically won after all], I think I can take my time.
No rush, "time for..." was just a way to introduce my suggestion, it's been a while since my previous one. :) There are no CBT penalties attached to taking your time. Well, no penalties that I know of.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Alena's New Life: https://f95zone.to/threads/100980/

Games has lezdom (MC as a dom, sub route is WIP). There's def gonna be (avoidable) maledom, but how the thinks are looking - though I've played only a little bit - MC should be able to dom guys. Or maybe she already can? Kinks for now include verbal humiliation, ass and pussy worship, strapon, feet worship, blackmail, perhaps more.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Last edited:

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Say it Again is listed as having 2d Art, which looking at the screenshot in the thread, I very much doubt. The game itself is tagged with 3dcg.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't know if its only me or everyone else, but I am getting almost constant errors with the site loading, saying "its maintenance", and it only lasts a couple of seconds. I won't be able to update the list in these conditions. If its not just for me, I'll have to wait until the site works properly. If its just me, let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

tAIdev

Aug 24, 2021
I don't know if its only me or everyone else, but I am getting almost constant errors with the site loading, saying "its maintenance", and it only lasts a couple of seconds. I won't be able to update the list in these conditions. If its not just for me, I'll have to wait until the site works properly. If its just me, let me know.
I am getting the same errors.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Same here

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I was thinking that in my exclusive focus on all things femdom my taste is narrow [which is not given that as a femdom omnivore, I like almost all femdom fetishes], but building a game exclusively about spanking, that's a whole other level of narrow. A game like that would of course 100% qualify to be added to this list, however I am not really excited about it.

Btw, regarding your earlier joke, I would consider CBT real punishment :rolleyes:. Few other things hurt as much like balls do on us males. Of course if a girl would get off on inflicting it, that would be perfectly reasonable to accept the punishment ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Same here
Good to know I am not alone, now there are two people confirming it, that's more than reassuring, thanks! The question is wtf is happening with the site?
I also get those errors frequently. It's a little better now than earlier.

I was thinking that in my exclusive focus on all things femdom my taste is narrow [which is not given that as a femdom omnivore, I like almost all femdom fetishes], but building a game exclusively about spanking, that's a whole other level of narrow. A game like that would of course 100% qualify to be added to this list, however I am not really excited about it.
I understand, spanking (also SM in general) is not my thing either. But it looks to me like spanking fetish often occurs as a rather self-contained fetish. However I'm glad the dev makes a game with a fetish he or she seems to really enjoy even if it is a small niche.

Btw, regarding your earlier joke, I would consider CBT real punishment :rolleyes:. Few other things hurt as much like balls do on us males. Of course if a girl would get off on inflicting it, that would be perfectly reasonable to accept the punishment ;)
Thought as much regarding the painfulness of that zone. It's a sensitive area for us too. But I wasn't the one who joked that it might be a reward... :oops:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I also get those errors frequently. It's a little better now than earlier.

I understand, spanking (also SM in general) is not my thing either. But it looks to me like spanking fetish often occurs as a rather self-contained fetish. However I'm glad the dev makes a game with a fetish he or she seems to really enjoy even if it is a small niche.

Thought as much regarding the painfulness of that zone. It's a sensitive area for us too. But I wasn't the one who joked that it might be a reward... :oops:

On my end its literally painful to post anything today, its literally second-to-second "maintenance" for me still.

I agree that its great that people who are really into spanking get their game. There are many things I like which is considered SM, including spanking, but only if its "cushioned" into a more generalist femdom D/s context. Most S/m things I regard as being the discipline elements, sometimes exciting [like soft whipping], but mostly a tool a dominant female may resort to as a way to punish undesired behavior. Sometimes they can also be direct expressions of dominance, so for me its not clearly cut where D/s ends and when S/m begins, its more like Venn diagram with really fuzzy edges for me.

Yeah regarding the CBT :) [cognitive behavioral therapy lol] That one can easily make me jump and do things better XD

Ps: please, please, please go and listen to the song I posted just now on the other thread, its amazing, I promise!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin and Jaike

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
regarding your earlier joke, I would consider CBT real punishment :rolleyes:. Few other things hurt as much like balls do on us males.
If we're talking about it in more serious way, then yeah I hate ballbusting myself, cause the strong pain is not only in the area of the testicles, but also goes up to stomach and for me it's a really weird type of pain and nothing pleasant (a little bit can be ok though, but it depends on the circumstances, if the girl is having fun/laughing [at me], the situation is really arousing, etc. then obviously I can take more, but only a tiny little bit more :p ). But if we're walking about "cock" part of "cock ball torture" then personally I'm more open to this idea, nothing extreme though.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
If we're talking about it in more serious way, then yeah I hate ballbusting myself, cause the strong pain is not only in the area of the testicles, but also goes up to stomach and for me it's a really weird type of pain and nothing pleasant (a little bit can be ok though, but it depends on the circumstances, if the girl is having fun/laughing [at me], the situation is really arousing, etc. then obviously I can take more, but only a tiny little bit more :p ). But if we're walking about "cock" part of "cock ball torture" then personally I'm more open to this idea, nothing extreme though.
This is one of the things I enjoy more in "theory" than in practice. Yeah, some things are more exciting imagining them than actually experiencing them. But I would never deny a cute girl kicking me wherever she pleases to.

Reactions: Mister_M

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think I'm kinda banned. Every time I log on here, if I look at my notifications, it strangely goes into "maintenance" which it says is only like 30 seconds except its not. And it's constantly now. Anyone else have this problem and I'm just being paranoid, or is it like it seems...I am not even sure this message will get through/posted.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes