Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/in-the-hamlet-of-loli-bigtits-v1-03a-aeba-no-mori.17260/
Was one of the first well translated femdom rpgmaker games I enjoyed. It got pretty interesting semen, relationship and level drain mechanics which will ultimately lead to MCs death by paizuri from the woman they choose or by all of them if you gotta catch´em all.
It got a femdom fetish per girl, so you can avoid the ones you don´t like. As you increase her relationship she gets more extreme in her fetish. Examply like the chastity girl wants for 1 day chastity first, then more and more days until and ultimately permanent chastity end. As far as I remember it had findom, chastity+orgasm denial, drug rape(drugged, tied up and drained) and there must be at least 3 more I do not remember as I remember 6 girls in all. The loli here did not seem like loli to me, with their huge breasts, Unless I do not understand exactly what loli is. For loli lovers I apologize my ignorance. It might be a turnoff for some that it is mainly paizure focused sex within the different femdom fetishes. But for at guy like me who love rpgmaker games and mechanics that go beyond the standard to understand and abuse this was amazing. It also rewards exploration and has secret areas and crafting
I've always liked Aeba Fuchi's sakusei works, and been curious about this one for a while. So I appreciate the info about this game. It sounds more BDSM-like than I expected. Can I ask you a question? When you mention chastity, does it consist of (a) a visible object that covers the cock and blocks physical stimulation, (b) a magical power that makes the cock unable to get erect, or (c) a magical power that makes the cock unable to cum? If it's (a) that sounds like an awesome situation to me. A note about the translation for those who'd want to play it in English: I heard that none of the sex scenes are translated, just the core gameplay, which is unfortunate. And the patch was last updated in 2018.

And yeah, 62studio has made a number of relatively popular of femdom games that are absent from the list. Good info on those, too. I haven't played any of them myself, but last I checked, the fully translated ones are Lust Grimm, Lust Memory, Lust Friend, Cow Girl Ending, Carroll in Wonderland, and Lust Grimm Again (remake of Lust Grimm). Of those, I believe that Lust Memory, Cow Girl Ending, and Caroll in Wonderland are just short spin-offs that take less than an hour to finish. I guess they're all titles that might be close to the border of the inclusion criteria for this list, since many scenes might appear too close to consensual sex or too close to having a male pleasure emphasis, despite the fact that, say, Cow Girl Ending's plot is one where you're trying to escape from confinement, and Lust Memory is pure yuri.

Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I've always liked Aeba Fuchi's sakusei works, and been curious about this one for a while. So I appreciate the info about this game. It sounds more BDSM-like than I expected. Can I ask you a question? When you mention chastity, does it consist of (a) a visible object that covers the cock and blocks physical stimulation, (b) a magical power that makes the cock unable to get erect, or (c) a magical power that makes the cock unable to cum? If it's (a) that sounds like an awesome situation to me. A note about the translation for those who'd want to play it in English: I heard that none of the sex scenes are translated, just the core gameplay, which is unfortunate. And the patch was last updated in 2018.

And yeah, 62studio has made a number of relatively popular of femdom games that are absent from the list. Good info on those, too. I haven't played any of them myself, but last I checked, the fully translated ones are Lust Grimm, Lust Memory, Lust Friend, Cow Girl Ending, Carroll in Wonderland, and Lust Grimm Again (remake of Lust Grimm). Of those, I believe that Lust Memory, Cow Girl Ending, and Caroll in Wonderland are just short spin-offs that take less than an hour to finish. I guess they're all titles that might be close to the border of the inclusion criteria for this list, since many scenes might appear too close to consensual sex or too close to having a male pleasure emphasis, despite the fact that, say, Cow Girl Ending's plot is one where you're trying to escape from confinement, and Lust Memory is pure yuri.
Aeba Fuchi does some stuff I really like. I would say the chastity is type (a). It takes up one of your inventory slots while you wear it. So you get a bit weaker, since it prevents you from ejaculating, which is how you give the girls xp, while they drain your lifeforce slowly moving the MC towards his inevitable end. But you also build up semen faster while wearing it, but of course only the girl with the key are allowed access to it. One thing I found particularly hot about the chastity part was: If you are in chastity and brings the keyholder with you on the party. She is so wonderfully demeaning to the other girls if you talk them. Talking about MC only prefers her to them and how MC lives for her. The version I played had everything translated. But as I remember I played it before joining F95ZONE and found it on a torrent. So cannot tell if it is the same version as I found in the thread here. But again, my memory always was better at remembering game mechanics than other details. Probably the enviromental damage from 30+ years of pen and paper gaming in my past :D

You are right from my experience with 62studio games. I tried playing all of them I could get my hand on. Still the original Lust Grimm is my favorite. It had some heaviness to the system that I prefer. But the later version runs smother. I think one thing that have given me a better expression of Lust Grimm than the others was that when I played the others it was only kind of a MTL versions I played and of course you miss out on a lot then. But I think you might be right about the male pleasure emphasis. But it is never his choice and it is by the assertive will of the succubusses it happens, at least how I remember it when I played it.

Another game I am unsure if fits here is https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-15-0-majalis.1643/
First of all because it is not finished, but I saw femdom city mantis on the list so I assumed unfinished games was ok.
The game is mostly futa and futa monsters on sissy sub. But there are pureblood women in it. It has, for me at least, one of the most hot chastity and fucked and conditoned by bigger and bigger strapon scenes I have seen in a game. It also has a human chair thing where I believe it is done by a heavily buttomed woman, not a futa.

Reactions: Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Aeba Fuchi does some stuff I really like. I would say the chastity is type (a). It takes up one of your inventory slots while you wear it. So you get a bit weaker, since it prevents you from ejaculating, which is how you give the girls xp, while they drain your lifeforce slowly moving the MC towards his inevitable end. But you also build up semen faster while wearing it, but of course only the girl with the key are allowed access to it. One thing I found particularly hot about the chastity part was: If you are in chastity and brings the keyholder with you on the party. She is so wonderfully demeaning to the other girls if you talk them. Talking about MC only prefers her to them and how MC lives for her. The version I played had everything translated. But as I remember I played it before joining F95ZONE and found it on a torrent. So cannot tell if it is the same version as I found in the thread here. But again, my memory always was better at remembering game mechanics than other details. Probably the enviromental damage from 30+ years of pen and paper gaming in my past :D
That situation sound amazing. Looks like I completely overlooked this game. I read a review of it by Ikaruga (a Japanese femdom game reviewer) but he didn't mention this at all, so I had lower expectations. Again, thanks for the heads up on this one, this pretty much shot up to the top of my priority list.

(Also, my mistake: you're right about the translation being complete. I looked back and found that I had been misreading the translator's , it turns out he did translate the entire game. Apparently he at first didn't plan to translate the sex scenes except for the opening and one girl's route, but he changed his mind.)

You are right from my experience with 62studio games. I tried playing all of them I could get my hand on. Still the original Lust Grimm is my favorite. It had some heaviness to the system that I prefer. But the later version runs smother. I think one thing that have given me a better expression of Lust Grimm than the others was that when I played the others it was only kind of a MTL versions I played and of course you miss out on a lot then. But I think you might be right about the male pleasure emphasis. But it is never his choice and it is by the assertive will of the succubusses it happens, at least how I remember it when I played it.
Oh yeah, that makes sense; I saw that the first game is translated by =Together=, who also translated several other good femdom games, whereas every other game is a MTL from Green Thoughts. Of course, Green Thought's translations are still way better than the many "MTLs" on f95 that are just garbage DeepL output autogenerated by Translator++ that even introduces crashes.

Btw, Aseratrix generally doesn't object to adding unfinished games or even games with futa to this list, as long as there's clear femdom with non-futas too, and chastity/pegging/human furniture ought to qualify, though I can't say with certainty. It's just that someone else would have to fill in the "How to Submit a Game for the List and Glossary" template for him to not deprioritize adding it, since there's just so many games people mention in this thread and it would take a lot of time for him to research each one. Time is the main bottleneck.

Reactions: Stiig and Aseratrix

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
That situation sound amazing. Looks like I completely overlooked this game. I read a review of it by Ikaruga (a Japanese femdom game reviewer) but he didn't mention this at all, so I had lower expectations. Again, thanks for the heads up on this one, this pretty much shot up to the top of my priority list.

(Also, my mistake: you're right about the translation being complete. I looked back and found that I had been misreading the translator's , it turns out he did translate the entire game. Apparently he at first didn't plan to translate the sex scenes except for the opening and one girl's route, but he changed his mind.)
I think people who are into findom might find the effort to get the findom queens attention in this game will get a huge payoff. The findom is by far the hardest. So in a normal novel of findom you just read about the material sacrifice you make for the girl. You never actually have to put any effort in yourself on a meta level. But the amount of time in this game you have to spend gathering hard to find jewels that are practially impossible to find until the endgame or if you have prior knowledge of the game, is the first step. After that every interaction takes 10.000 gold. Even with the most effective endgame farming method it still takes time and you have to pay her multiple times. So everytime when she takes your money for a minute of her time you, as a player, have actually sacrifised so much time getting the money for her, and your loss is not just something described in text, but plenty of your real life time. The raunchy content of this game takes time to get to and builds up. So I felt much more rewarded when I finally managed to get to some of the attection from the girls. All the queens expect you to work for their attention. So it is not a game for quick faps I feel.

Btw, Aseratrix generally doesn't object to adding unfinished games or even games with futa to this list, as long as there's clear femdom with non-futas too, and chastity/pegging/human furniture ought to qualify, though I can't say with certainty. It's just that someone else would have to fill in the "How to Submit a Game for the List and Glossary" template for him to not deprioritize adding it, since there's just so many games people mention in this thread and it would take a lot of time for him to research each one. Time is the main bottleneck.
That makes sense. I imagine it takes forever. Especially with grindier rpgs. Thank you for your hard work Aseratrix!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So I've played Delicate Taboo and the game has a femdom route, but it's a mess of a game imo. If you'll choose Lori (as the game informs you) you'll enter femdom path with her; seems like you can fork it and go for other femdom girls, but I'm not sure as for my 1st playthrough I've decided to stay with her. The plost moves really fast, the h-scenes appear sometimes very abruptly and I thought I'm watching dream sequences 2 times (once on non-femdom route, cause I had to check the black girl obviously). Then I suddenly could marry her, then we're having a house, then we're domming together some fantastic lady, then my MC is having sex with someone... Honestly at some point I stopped reading cause the game is just all over the place (romance, school, corporations, anime fights, sex, fantasy creatures, choices that I make for some supporting characters who are mostly assholes, comedy...) and while at the beginning choices seem to matter more later on I had unavoidable sex scenes, which is bad in itself, but they weren't even connected to the femdom route that I've supposedly chosen. I stopped playing and deleted the game during 2nd or 3rd such sex scene. From what I've seen there was foot worship, collaring, oral servitude, trampling, facesitting and some verbal humiliation.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So I've played Delicate Taboo and the game has a femdom route, but it's a mess of a game imo. If you'll choose Lori (as the game informs you) you'll enter femdom path with her; seems like you can fork it and go for other femdom girls, but I'm not sure as for my 1st playthrough I've decided to stay with her. The plost moves really fast, the h-scenes appear sometimes very abruptly and I thought I'm watching dream sequences 2 times (once on non-femdom route, cause I had to check the black girl obviously). Then I suddenly could marry her, then we're having a house, then we're domming together some fantastic lady, then my MC is having sex with someone... Honestly at some point I stopped reading cause the game is just all over the place (romance, school, corporations, anime fights, sex, fantasy creatures, choices that I make for some supporting characters who are mostly assholes, comedy...) and while at the beginning choices seem to matter more later on I had unavoidable sex scenes, which is bad in itself, but they weren't even connected to the femdom route that I've supposedly chosen. I stopped playing and deleted the game during 2nd or 3rd such sex scene. From what I've seen there was foot worship, collaring, oral servitude, trampling, facesitting and some verbal humiliation.
That game has awful art-style, the game-poster used never enticed me to play it, and based on your description I'm even less interested to try it.

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There are some new games tagged with femdom such as "Take a break" [first pic is maledom vomit], "Dr. Sue" [also has unavoidable maledom], I didn't even feel a tiny bit compelled to play those games. So if anyone did, let me know if it has any worthwhile femdom.

The games: Divimera [seems to be a vanilla game], Desire Guardians [not clear if it has separate paths or not], Corruption of Champions [wouldn't even dare touch it], Tales of Androgyny [detto], All demons go to heaven [good lord, I hope someone else tries it], Greener Pastures [wtf fuck is that also about?]...

Then there were a few games which had actual femdom paths, but one was dive-bombed by those who wanted instant quality changes to the art [thanks for basically never seeing that game again], one was abandoned before it even started, and all we have are the games made by the old guard devs. At least Moving Down got an update, that seems good. I am really dissapointed overall in the kinds of games lately come out having the tag of interest. At best femdom seems to be an after-thought, a side-dish in most of these.

But there is a positive thing in this as well: more time left to do other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
While the site may finally be working, the time I had is also gone. Sorry.
That's understandable. At least we can browse the site freely again.
Was wondering about that one. Thanks.
There are some new games tagged with femdom such as "Take a break" [first pic is maledom vomit], "Dr. Sue" [also has unavoidable maledom], I didn't even feel a tiny bit compelled to play those games. So if anyone did, let me know if it has any worthwhile femdom.

The games: Divimera [seems to be a vanilla game], Desire Guardians [not clear if it has separate paths or not], Corruption of Champions [wouldn't even dare touch it], Tales of Androgyny [detto], All demons go to heaven [good lord, I hope someone else tries it], Greener Pastures [wtf fuck is that also about?]...

Then there were a few games which had actual femdom paths, but one was dive-bombed by those who wanted instant quality changes to the art [thanks for basically never seeing that game again], one was abandoned before it even started, and all we have are the games made by the old guard devs. At least Moving Down got an update, that seems good. I am really dissapointed overall in the kinds of games lately come out having the tag of interest. At best femdom seems to be an after-thought, a side-dish in most of these.

But there is a positive thing in this as well: more time left to do other things.
Divimera seems more focused on story than scenes. Tho the dev did say a character will have femdom content but I am expecting femdom to be rather soft with that one. Desire Guardians is a transformation game first and foremost. I tried an earlier version of it. Tho it had cool anime references when it came to the skill names of companions. Corruption of Champions is definitely gonna have a whole bunch of content. I played it and it already does. I'm pretty sure there is already femdom content but I can't guarantee it. Tho for futadom lovers, I recommend it. Tales of Androgyny: I tried an early version for a bit. It seems highly unoptimized. So, make sure you have a good pc to run it. There is definitely unavoidable futadom as that seems more the focus than the femdom. No idea about all demons go to heaven. From the greener pastured thread, (I remember using the search function there) it's not worth trying it for femdom. There's only a spider girl that's aggressive with sex and that's it.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's understandable. At least we can browse the site freely again.

Was wondering about that one. Thanks.

Divimera seems more focused on story than scenes. Tho the dev did say a character will have femdom content but I am expecting femdom to be rather soft with that one. Desire Guardians is a transformation game first and foremost. I tried an earlier version of it. Tho it had cool anime references when it came to the skill names of companions. Corruption of Champions is definitely gonna have a whole bunch of content. I played it and it already does. I'm pretty sure there is already femdom content but I can't guarantee it. Tho for futadom lovers, I recommend it. Tales of Androgyny: I tried an early version for a bit. It seems highly unoptimized. So, make sure you have a good pc to run it. There is definitely unavoidable futadom as that seems more the focus than the femdom. No idea about all demons go to heaven. From the greener pastured thread, (I remember using the search function there) it's not worth trying it for femdom. There's only a spider girl that's aggressive with sex and that's it.
Thanks a lot for the descriptions, based on it, I think my intuition was basically spot on about them. Definitely not list materials. I need to keep a simple list about games I rule out for future reference...Thanks again!

If there is any interest in it I can post that list as it stands into a reply here.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks a lot for the descriptions, based on it, I think my intuition was basically spot on about them. Definitely not list materials. I need to keep a simple list about games I rule out for future reference...Thanks again!

If there is any interest in it I can post that list as it stands into a reply here.
Two faceless adventures is gonna have lezdom routes (already has lezdom scenes) and maledom is avoidable. It's definitely list material.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Oh man, I used to expect more actual femdom from that dev on his previous game, but it was drowned in futa semen, so I gave up. I am not inclined to believe that the new game will be any different, but I will certainly look at that link. Thanks.
I only played the demo since that's what's available to the public like us but so far, I didn't find any futa yet. It doesn't have the futa tag yet too. Obviously it's just the demo, so there is definitely room for some futa content (which I hope there will be some but not all of). I think you'll enjoy the content it has so far though. The fact that we are playing a girl who is supposed to become the chief of a tribe but can be sub is just another thing that I like about it. The game is in rpgmaker and no longer do we have to suffer from the horrendous save system that the previous game had.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I only played the demo since that's what's available to the public like us but so far, I didn't find any futa yet. It doesn't have the futa tag yet too. Obviously it's just the demo, so there is definitely room for some futa content (which I hope there will be some but not all of). I think you'll enjoy the content it has so far though. The fact that we are playing a girl who is supposed to become the chief of a tribe but can be sub is just another thing that I like about it. The game is in rpgmaker and no longer do we have to suffer from the horrendous save system that the previous game had.
Thanks for the clarification. I have no problem with futa content when its done in a way in which either 1. its in a sepatate path 2. you can choose to interact with them or not. Sadly for me, less and less games seems to care about the sexual orientation of players [unless its maledom, then nobody forces the MC to sub for a female interestingly - if they would, their fans would mount a literal revolution, not so much luck on my side of the isle]. I gather you like futa, which is entirely ok with me, but I personally will never again knowingly play a game which doesn't make submissive interactions with futas and males entirely optional.

Honestly I am at a point of diminishing interest [I will continue to update the list of course, when time allows, but very few new games are exciting for me, with due respect to the outliers].

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Corruption of Champions is definitely gonna have a whole bunch of content. I played it and it already does. I'm pretty sure there is already femdom content but I can't guarantee it
There is femdom there I can confirm, I think someone already wrote about this game in more detail in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There is femdom there I can confirm, I think someone already wrote about this game in more detail in this thread.
I laugh, because at this point I imagined your words sounding like an utterly destitute gold-miner in 1820 entering his 200th cave with a makeshift torch, looking at the mossy walls, and muttering to himself: "there is gold here I can confirm, I think somebody already saw some gold somewhere in this cave."

We are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. I have no problem with futa content when its done in a way in which either 1. its in a sepatate path 2. you can choose to interact with them or not. Sadly for me, less and less games seems to care about the sexual orientation of players [unless its maledom, then nobody forces the MC to sub for a female interestingly - if they would, their fans would mount a literal revolution, not so much luck on my side of the isle]. I gather you like futa, which is entirely ok with me, but I personally will never again knowingly play a game which doesn't make submissive interactions with futas and males entirely optional.

Honestly I am at a point of diminishing interest [I will continue to update the list of course, when time allows, but very few new games are exciting for me, with due respect to the outliers].
Well new femdom games are rarely too worth playing. In most cases, it takes time for a dev to get good at both the system and the content. The ones that already start off great tend to be from devs who already did stuff like that before. So, yeah I get you. You could take it slow and wait for more quality for the list. Perhaps you could move abandoned games to a separate section (when your time allows it) though.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes