Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well new femdom games are rarely too worth playing. In most cases, it takes time for a dev to get good at both the system and the content. The ones that already start off great tend to be from devs who already did stuff like that before. So, yeah I get you. You could take it slow and wait for more quality for the list. Perhaps you could move abandoned games to a separate section (when your time allows it) though.
Abandonment in and of itself does not qualify a game worse for me. I'd take any pure but abandoned femdom game over a highly polished, completed maledom game with an intricate-story to boot.

I guess TessSadist is an exception to the rule, she began KG without knowing anything about game development in advance and nailed it.

Ps: time and some mood, I don't want to do a shabby job of updating the list.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Tales of Androgyny: I tried an early version for a bit. It seems highly unoptimized. So, make sure you have a good pc to run it. There is definitely unavoidable futadom as that seems more the focus than the femdom.
I agree. In the early version it was very unoptimized. It is a bit better now. The focus is definately on futadom. But the femdom that is there, that I already described. I have not tried the games already on the list. But if games can get on the list that has, like New Coral City that says:"sparse femdom with 1 char, not a proper path", I am unsure why a game that have 2 cannot. But I abide by whatever makes sense to those making the list.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I agree. In the early version it was very unoptimized. It is a bit better now. The focus is definately on futadom. But the femdom that is there, that I already described. I have not tried the games already on the list. But if games can get on the list that has, like New Coral City that says:"sparse femdom with 1 char, not a proper path", I am unsure why a game that have 2 cannot. But I abide by whatever makes sense to those making the list.
Yeah, I included many games I normally personally wouldn't, and will continue to do so if at least some actual femdom is present in it, and if someone presents it accordingly for inclusion, with the same kind of caveats mentioned. I will probably not play it myself tho [and not particularly excited about], if the futadom [or whatever else non-femdom] is not optional.

Reactions: Stiig

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm working on a new femdom-based visual novel game that will also have gameplay mechanics and kinks galore in the future, I'd be happy if you checked it out and offered me your critique (also support me if you want a game like this to continue and help me out :) )
It is not yet moved to the Games category but I do not know if I'm doing something wrong. The game will revolve heavily around femdom (there will be avoidable extreme content but extreme stuff will not be neglected by updates, so the thematic direction of the game will not change although different elements might be welcomed into the story.)
Here is a link to the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-the-void-of-deviance-0-1-0.101630/
And Here is my Patreon Page:

Hope you people enjoy it. :)

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I'm not gonna talk about the list since that's upto aseratrix but imo it needs to be a lot better at optimization. So, were you literal when you said "a bit better". Also if the optimization is a bit better now, was the update that made it a bit better released in the last few months? Asking since I tried it during April if I remember correctly.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm working on a new femdom-based visual novel game that will also have gameplay mechanics and kinks galore in the future, I'd be happy if you checked it out and offered me your critique (also support me if you want a game like this to continue and help me out :) )
It is not yet moved to the Games category but I do not know if I'm doing something wrong. The game will revolve heavily around femdom (there will be avoidable extreme content but extreme stuff will not be neglected by updates, so the thematic direction of the game will not change although different elements might be welcomed into the story.)
Here is a link to the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-the-void-of-deviance-0-1-0.101630/

Looks good. I'll give it a try. You made the thread in the section where we request games rather than uploading it. I suggest you DM a moderator about moving it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

Will try it later today and write my thoughts in the game's thread. I wish you good luck with the project.

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Looks good. I'll give it a try. You made the thread in the section where we request games rather than uploading it. I suggest you DM a moderator about moving it.
I am fairly new to the posting aspect of the forum :D I tried reporting it by stating that "it needs a thread" but I do not know how to DM the moderators :( I am not familiar with the length of the process but I hope they move it soon to the Games category :)

Will try it later today and write my thoughts in the game's thread. I wish you good luck with the project.
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the currently small amount of content :) I will keep working on it and add more mechanics to keep it from being linear and stagnant as much as possible while at the same time preserving an overarching story. Looking forward to your feedback! :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

This sounds very exciting, thanks! Just prepare yourself for a not too warm welcome from the non-femdom crowd at first. I checked out the project, and I will definitely love it. Special thanks for including the extreme fetishes as electable!!!

• Love
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
This sounds very exciting, thanks! Just prepare yourself for a not too warm welcome from the non-femdom crowd at first. I checked out the project, and I will definitely love it. Special thanks for including the extreme fetishes as electable!!!
Yaaay! Thank you so much!!! As an avid enjoyer of the genre myself, I hope to bring a satisfying story and good music(hopefully) to fill niches of the femdom genre. Thank you very much for your appreciation :) See you in the next updates! (hopefully :D)

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone know a game with ruined cum. I mean situations, for example, when a girl does a handjob or footjob and lets go when mc cum, or cumshot on yourself, ground, wall etc. This is not quite a ruined orgasm. does it have any genre?

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know a game with ruined cum. I mean situations, for example, when a girl does a handjob or footjob and lets go when mc cum, or cumshot on yourself, ground, wall etc.
Karlsson's Gambit has at least one such scene [but you have to play the game quite submissively overall for such scenes to surely pop up]. In fact my memory is fuzzy which other ones [I can clearly remember scenes], but a lot of games in the list contain this element. There is a game with quite a focus on it [at least as of now] where the MC's wife is toying with her partner in this way quite extensively, it even has a minigame dedicated to this...but damn my memory, the title just eludes me, maybe others in the thread will know based on this description.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firenn

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
Karlsson's Gambit has at least one such scene [but you have to play the game quite submissively overall for such scenes to surely pop up]. In fact my memory is fuzzy which other ones [I can clearly remember scenes], but a lot of games in the list contain this element. There is a game with quite a focus on it [at least as of now] where the MC's wife is toying with her partner in this way quite extensively, it even has a minigame dedicated to this...but damn my memory, the title just eludes me, maybe others in the thread will know based on this description.
Let me know when you remember :) There were a few games of this type, especially a few with the footjob under the table scene.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Let me know when you remember :) There were a few games of this type, especially a few with the footjob under the table scene.
Sure, I will let you know [in the meantime I also recommend you try Femdom Wife Game, it also has {or will have} this element too] as soon as I remember it.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes