Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not gonna talk about the list since that's upto aseratrix but imo it needs to be a lot better at optimization. So, were you literal when you said "a bit better". Also if the optimization is a bit better now, was the update that made it a bit better released in the last few months? Asking since I tried it during April if I remember correctly.
I booted it up back in september and it ran pretty smoothly. I have a fairly decent computer though, so not sure if it still slows down on other. But no more freezing of the start up text or wait time to go into the options menu or moving on the map

Reactions: Anonymous100

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
All demons go to heaven [good lord, I hope someone else tries it]
I've tried it. It's one of those games where MC has a magical dick (literally) and everyone wants to fuck him eventually, even characters that look dominant at the start. There are maybe two FemDom scenes but it's obvious that you're not supposed to like them from the MC's reaction. I don't this it's a game for this list.
Greener Pastures [wtf fuck is that also about?]
It's a furry game with one slightly dominant character. I'm not sure of it's enough for this list. At least the MC is not fighting against it.
Corruption of Champions [wouldn't even dare touch it]
I mentioned this game with my entry for Trials in Tainted Space #1,448. I haven't played enough of this one but it looks very similar, just in Fantasy settings.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm wondering if someone can help me track down a game I forgot. Unfortunately, I only remember the plot a little -- you play as a female, and you are brought to a school/house behind the "rich wall" where rich and poor live separately, and the main female is poor (my favorite kind of sub hee hee) and trying to survive. You live in the basement and live with some other girls above you in the "nice" rooms. It was pretty short so not sure if it's been updated recently or anything.

This is the closest plot to an idea I always had for a small game and wanted to see a little more of it.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm wondering if someone can help me track down a game I forgot. Unfortunately, I only remember the plot a little -- you play as a female, and you are brought to a school/house behind the "rich wall" where rich and poor live separately, and the main female is poor (my favorite kind of sub hee hee) and trying to survive. You live in the basement and live with some other girls above you in the "nice" rooms. It was pretty short so not sure if it's been updated recently or anything.

This is the closest plot to an idea I always had for a small game and wanted to see a little more of it.
I think it's this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-way-out-v0-16-s-t-interactions.86672/

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Oh, that's it! Hooray and thank you!

I like this theme a lot - in fact, I always wanted to try a smaller story where a nice couple that are very poor but manage with hard work to get into an elite academic institution -- and the girlfriend over time gets into this rich sorority life and offered a place in this luxurious sorority house and over time gets more and more luxury and the guy over time is struggling and is offered a "job" to stay at the university working for their "house." Part of personal background too so think I can add some fun haha! Always a fan of the male/female choices for two sides, so yeah...I like this style :) Thanks!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

I like this theme a lot - in fact, I always wanted to try a smaller story where a nice couple that are very poor but manage with hard work to get into an elite academic institution -- and the girlfriend over time gets into this rich sorority life and offered a place in this luxurious sorority house and over time gets more and more luxury and the guy over time is struggling and is offered a "job" to stay at the university working for their "house." Part of personal background too so think I can add some fun haha! Always a fan of the male/female choices for two sides, so yeah...I like this style :) Thanks!
Sadly its on hold :( It is my fav lezdom game.

• Sad
  • Red Heart
Reactions: S&T and TessSadist

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Omg, that story you just described is very cool, my imagination runs wild...

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

I heavely dislike both your game and this

• Haha
Reactions: TessSadist
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes