Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
MsQ 3D Remake seems to have had a futa vote, I voted no of course. To no avail of course, the yes overwhelmingly won. I'm just wondering if the futa content is optional or if all the dominant characters are futa?

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
MsQ 3D Remake seems to have had a futa vote, I voted no of course. To no avail of course, the yes overwhelmingly won. I'm just wondering if the futa content is optional or if all the dominant characters are futa?
So far only one of the "girls" is Futa, and avoidable, but it's still kind of a pity as she's totally hot otherwise :(

Reactions: Aseratrix

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I am trying to get the latest version of Mistress Vs Slave in this website and have made a thread in the game requests section. If there's anyone here that would like to get its latest version in this site, please comment with a +1 in here.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I am trying to get the latest version of Mistress Vs Slave in this website and have made a thread in the game requests section. If there's anyone here that would like to get its latest version in this site, please comment with a +1 in here.
I am beta-testing for them, so I actually have a slightly newer version than what they officially publish - do none of the links work for the newest version? I'll message the dev if so!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
News of - some - interest for those who like the game FemU [its great news for me]:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fem U is great. Just don't like the engine. So, I'm glad for a change in it for the prequel at least. Guessing the sequel will be in unity too.

I am beta-testing for them, so I actually have a slightly newer version than what they officially publish - do none of the links work for the newest version? I'll message the dev if so!
The game's thread got updated a few hours earlier. Before the update, the thread had upto the default route only.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
So it's fixed now, right? Did they upload the version that includes the first part of the "captured by orcs" path?
If you mean upto the scene where another orc leader visits, yeah.
By the way, since you are beta tester, any chance you can help me figure out how to get this scene?

I tried both submitting and not submitting to Orca but I can't figure out how to trigger it.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
If you mean upto the scene where another orc leader visits, yeah.
By the way, since you are beta tester, any chance you can help me figure out how to get this scene?

I tried both submitting and not submitting to Orca but I can't figure out how to trigger it.
Great spot with that one! I didn't encounter this scene on any of my beta-testing runs either (and I play everyhing to check for typos and minor grammar mistakes and the like, so I too tried both submission and defiance), so I asked Noxurtica about it and they said it should be an event that happens on day 2 if you talk to the female orc warrior sitting to the right of the campfire where the store owner is at. (the one whose feet you can wash) This event should, like any of the jobs, be accesible irrrespective of whether you submitted to Orca or defied her, but I think it is a bug as I tried to talk to that orc specifically on day 2 and, just like on all the other days, she only replies with "I'm busy". I told Noxurtica about this so most likely it will be fixed and the scene will be accesible after a bugfixing update! :giggle:

Thanks for reporting this, and yes currently the end of the content for the Orc path is chief Vorcu's visit!

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Great spot with that one! I didn't encounter this scene on any of my beta-testing runs either (and I play everyhing to check for typos and minor grammar mistakes and the like, so I too tried both submission and defiance), so I asked Noxurtica about it and they said it should be an event that happens on day 2 if you talk to the female orc warrior sitting to the right of the campfire where the store owner is at. (the one whose feet you can wash) This event should, like any of the jobs, be accesible irrrespective of whether you submitted to Orca or defied her, but I think it is a bug as I tried to talk to that orc specifically on day 2 and, just like on all the other days, she only replies with "I'm busy". I told Noxurtica about this so most likely it will be fixed and the scene will be accesible after a bugfixing update! :giggle:

Thanks for reporting this, and yes currently the end of the content for the Orc path is chief Vorcu's visit!
Ah, so it can't be triggered due to a bug. Thanks for the response!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
This game has pretty promising tags - it's one of those long Japanese games with mostergirls but there are "female domination", "mind control", "slave", "urination", "humiliation" and "spanking" tags. Then there are also a boatload of maledom and vanilla tags, but based on the description and the fact that it's supposed to have multiple endings it might have some decent femdom scenes and if the Goddess smiles upon us maybe even a dedicated femdom path/ending with at worst just vanilla mixed-in and no maledom! :LOL: Then again it might also be one of those games where you only get genuine femdom content on loss scenes, so I'm downloading it now to check and hopefully I'll be back with an entry if it is list material later this weekend! :giggle:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
This game has pretty promising tags - it's one of those long Japanese games with mostergirls but there are "female domination", "mind control", "slave", "urination", "humiliation" and "spanking" tags. Then there are also a boatload of maledom and vanilla tags, but based on the description and the fact that it's supposed to have multiple endings it might have some decent femdom scenes and if the Goddess smiles upon us maybe even a dedicated femdom path/ending with at worst just vanilla mixed-in and no maledom! :LOL: Then again it might also be one of those games where you only get genuine femdom content on loss scenes, so I'm downloading it now to check and hopefully I'll be back with an entry if it is list material later this weekend! :giggle:
I saw the game and decided to skip it because the pictures show no femdom whatsoever and I just downloaded the walkthrough and on ctrl+f didn't find anything for fem,dom,sub.The game is most likely a waste of time (for femdom fans).

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

I am not so sure about that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps: this image perfectly captures maledom males in my opinion.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, the Venus Blood series is a series where heroines are captured and corrupted. Any femdom is probably in scenes where a corrupted girl helps corrupt another girl, or rough lesbian sex along those lines. I won't say there's literally zero but that's not really the focus of the series. Femdom isn't even among the tags in the sadpanda gallery (for both the original version "Hypno" and the international release that's retitled "Hollow"). If I'm overlooking anything, someone who has played through the game should correct me, but while the Venus Blood series is top-tier for corruption fans I believe that the femdom appeal is minimal at best.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, the Venus Blood series is a series where heroines are captured and corrupted. Any femdom is probably in scenes where a corrupted girl helps corrupt another girl, or rough lesbian sex along those lines. I won't say there's literally zero but that's not really the focus of the game. Femdom isn't even among the tags in the sadpanda gallery (for both the original version "Hypno" and the international release that's retitled "Hollow").
Plus when there are this many tags:

Capture.PNG

...if you look closer many of them are in conflict with a femdom themed game. I would love to see reverse-bukkake [with female ejaculation or even pee] in a game tho. Not likely to happen here tho.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I saw the game and decided to skip it because the pictures show no femdom whatsoever and I just downloaded the walkthrough and on ctrl+f didn't find anything for fem,dom,sub.The game is most likely a waste of time (for femdom fans).
Yeah, the Venus Blood series is a series where heroines are captured and corrupted. Any femdom is probably in scenes where a corrupted girl helps corrupt another girl, or rough lesbian sex along those lines. I won't say there's literally zero but that's not really the focus of the series. Femdom isn't even among the tags in the sadpanda gallery (for both the original version "Hypno" and the international release that's retitled "Hollow"). If I'm overlooking anything, someone who has played through the game should correct me, but while the Venus Blood series is top-tier for corruption fans I believe that the femdom appeal is minimal at best.
You're most likely both right - I mostly went by the description and tags and didn't even check the entire gallery as my browser was loading the images slowly. In light of all of this information I think we can pretty safely write this one off...

Ps: this image perfectly captures maledom males in my opinion.
Indeed - most metaphorically so! :LOL:

Reactions: Aseratrix

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Time for another row in the list:

Two Sisters
Narrative: poor
Other Paths: no (kinetic novel)
Domination Level: medium to hard
Femdom Focus: dedicated
Fetish Variety: [narrow]
Fetish Examples: lezdom, incest, bondage, spanking, noncon