Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
By the way, is anyone actually playing this game? I can't figure out what the fuck is going on at all.
Some of the girls have 5 hearts, some of them don't. You can turn your points into yen, but I don't see any way to spend it. Supposedly you can do something with the girls with it, but I can't get them to take my money. After I beat the final level, I see a bit of dialogue, but I'm stuck when the final boss says "Congratulations." Hitting R(etry) and E(xit) doesn't bring me back to the levels screen. I can close the game and re-open it, but it doesn't seem to have registered the victory.

• Haha
Reactions: 760340753 and lnppo

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
I dont know about this game.. Nice idea of course, but its too easy, its feels something is off, Maybe he didnt finnish this game?

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
I think I’m winning more than I am losing. In this game, you literally do NOT CATCH L’s

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Okay I went to eat and when I came back the exe file suddenly gone. I copy-pasted another copy into the file but now it's rejecting it pls help
Happened to me too. Got quarantined by my antivirus. Not sure why it happened, since the files as a whole didn't trigger anything, and even something as flaky as virustotal sees nothing wrong with the .exe, which can be extracted by itself.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am glad that finally reverse rape and gentle femdom people got a game dedicated for them! Not my jam, but I'm really glad they got a game explicitly for them to enjoy.

Reactions: 912BHi
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes