Coobie

Oct 18, 2018
Game balance is pretty bad, even with debuffs MC is so tought, so you need 2 wait 1-2 mins until girl defeat you. There is no recollection room and no defeat button, so its pretty annoying 2 play scene that you want.

shoutan

Oct 7, 2017
On the same note, each character have heart bars on them, and I'm guessing it goes up everytime you lose to them (?) or when you tribute money Yen to them.

Edit 1: Losing to the same character multiple times don't seem to make the heart icons glow up or fill up whatsoever.
Seems to be the an F up on the machine translation.
The untranslated has text and translated is just a menu title that says 'Get Bullied'

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Alright i just downloaded the Trial in Japanese and the MTL here.

The first Picture is the Game from here which appears to be google translate.
The Second is the trial i downloaded and used DeepL

View attachment 1702564 View attachment 1702565

As you can DeepL is so much better.

IMO if someone decides to upload MTL Unity games here, he should translate it via DeepL ( so play the whole game with DeepL and upload the script so we can use it.)
Sorry for my ignorance but where can i get the DeepL software you are using?

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance but where can I get the DeepL software you are using?

[Service]
Endpoint=DeepLTranslate <----I'm so sad I did not know this was a thing. The number of unity games I played on this site where all you had to do was change a single line in the config file for a much better translation makes me sad...

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Some people will not notice this and will blitz through the game missing content and then whining why the game only has such few scenes (as I did, I didn't have much expectations, thinking that : "ehh same girls as bosses in different stages - same scenes let's get over it quickly to last battle" boy was I wrong)
Each girl has a unique defeat scene in each stage
for example the first boss in first stage uses different move in second stage, and third and fourth
so it's worth at least checking the moves by letting yourself get knocked down by boss in each stage
6 main girls with beg options - each has one move for each stage
then you have these minor characters with no beg options, so far I only got one scene for each minor character, two for stage 3 girl, ah yes and she has different thighjob than others, just like teacher has different finisher in tutorial and slightly different thighjob than main girls

Last edited:

Bansai

Aug 16, 2017
She's top left in stage 2.
Ahh, now I know why I can't seem to find her stage. Her actual stage is not clickable in my case cause the resolution of the game in my instance is stretched, making her stage obscured from selection

As you can see, there's only 7 missions to select from in Stage 2. I think this happened when I go full screen when I first started playing this game

Anyone know how to change the game resolution?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i tried using bepinex but i cant seem to figure out how to use it. can you give step by step guide how to?
Well, THIS translated game is actually using BepInEx, if anyone is curious.
Also my suggestion would be is to just read through the info on BepInEx and XUnity AutoTranslator (XUAT). Much easier than you'd first believe. Essentially you just need the (preferably most up-to-date) BepInEx plugin (only need to be mindful of whether the Unity game is 32bit or 64bit), then just get the BepInEx compatible XUAT into BepInEx's directory, then run the game once for the plugin(s) to set up, then run the game again and profit.

Just read the "readme"s, really.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone having performance issues? Game is running at like 10fps. I know for a fact it's not hardware related on my end.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Alright i just downloaded the Trial in Japanese and the MTL here.

The first Picture is the Game from here which appears to be google translate.
The Second is the trial i downloaded and used DeepL

View attachment 1702564 View attachment 1702565

As you can DeepL is so much better.

IMO if someone decides to upload MTL Unity games here, he should translate it via DeepL ( so play the whole game with DeepL and upload the script so we can use it.)
Holy moly, didn't knew that we can use DeepL for MTL. It changes everything.

P.S.
well, dialogs going too fast so MTL can't even catch them...

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2017
Alright i found a better way with faster Translations.

You need a PC with at least 8GB Ram or better even more however.

You have to use Sugoi Offline Translator in combination with Xunity Auto Translator.
Suogi and DeepL Quality are pretty similiar

(TIP: when you copy a folder Path, press shift + right click on the Folder and Copy Path. When you insert the Path in the Config file, remove these fuckers or it will not work --> "
This cost me an hour to figure out. Also when you are starting up the game, press ALT+ 0( zero) SCROLL DOWN the Translators and Sugoi should show up.
Then after you have everything set up, change in the Config File : Optionally, if you want the translations to reflect faster, set EnableShortDelay to True.

This way the Translation keeps up better with the Text speed.
You still have only like 1.5 seconds to read the text but it is doable mostly.

Also apparently if you have a newer GPU: GTX10xx, RTX series), you can make the Translation even faster. I only have a gtx 980 so i can not test it.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Alt + 0 (zero) for the XUnity AutoTranslate UI options, NOT Shift, iirc.
Also, you can try to attach Cheat Engine and slow the scenes/progression of the text, when needed. Like setting mouse's 'extra button 1' to 0,5x speed, 'extra button 2' to 1x (regular speed). Just an idea though.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes