Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I downloaded the game from this link but everything is still in japanese....
Noone said it wasn't, though, now did they?
It's the latest updated JP version of the game. It's Unity, so you can -e-a-s-i-l-y- set up BepInEx and XUnity AutoTranslator plugins for it to translate. Just don't use ReiPatcher. NEVER use ReiPatcher.

And yes, you will have to look them up and read their descriptions and instructions (and use them with the game), which will cost you ~40-60 minutes, but in turn you will be able to set up most Unity (H-)games with them in the future, even those that don't make it to f95zone...and maybe even set them up to give a much better experience than some of the ones actually getting uploaded here as an added benefit as well

Darkinho123

Apr 24, 2022
Very well, I will fight for my honor!!!
*some time later*
Ok, maybe I lost a little bit, like... 47, but i will WIN IN THE END

killerjack41

Oct 8, 2021
So just to confirm this final version is in Japanese and there is no English version yet? Have to fuck with unity translation tools just to get context while I jerk off?

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
What in the hell is "reverse" rape? Is that where your genitals unwillingly touch you instead of someone else?
What's next, a game where you were "almost" tempted or "kinda" pregnant?

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
What in the hell is "reverse" rape? Is that where your genitals unwillingly touch you instead of someone else?
What's next, a game where you were "almost" tempted or "kinda" pregnant?
Its to specify that the male protagonist is 'raped' by females.
To be more specific it's because of a quirk of the Japanese Language that the term is common for tagging and game titles.
It doesn't specifically need to be the protagonist just any male being raped by a non-male,
It doesn't mean "The inverse of rape" it means "Different from the expected norm". So normally when talking about someone raping you expect the male to be raping and not being raped Ergo in Japanese it is "reverse rape"

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
i am a noob that has a lot of trouble with Beplnex setup. I have the console enabled so i at least tried, is there anyone that is willing to walk me thru learning it? I got fatal psp errors on console and i find that using it is difficult. what do i do here?

1661125328480.png

Last edited:

Amalltree

Nov 10, 2018
Well, THIS translated game is actually using BepInEx, if anyone is curious.
Also my suggestion would be is to just read through the info on BepInEx and XUnity AutoTranslator (XUAT). Much easier than you'd first believe. Essentially you just need the (preferably most up-to-date) BepInEx plugin (only need to be mindful of whether the Unity game is 32bit or 64bit), then just get the BepInEx compatible XUAT into BepInEx's directory, then run the game once for the plugin(s) to set up, then run the game again and profit.

Just read the "readme"s, really.
Hey bro, I tried my best installing this auto translator and bepinex, but after a few hours I give up. I tried multiple versions of each and neither get anything done. Here's a step by step what I did, idk where I went wrong.
I downloaded the lates bepinex and extracted it into the game directory (Where the exe is located)
I ran the game, nothing really happened
I installed the xunity auto translator, and also extracted it in the games directory.
Ran the game, nothing happens.
Only one bepinex version (5.1) actually opened a config file but the auto translator still didnt work.
Really unsure where I went wrong, but I tried for a while and just couldnt get it done.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Hey bro, I tried my best installing this auto translator and bepinex, but after a few hours I give up. I tried multiple versions of each and neither get anything done. Here's a step by step what I did, idk where I went wrong.
I downloaded the lates bepinex and extracted it into the game directory (Where the exe is located)
I ran the game, nothing really happened
I installed the xunity auto translator, and also extracted it in the games directory.
Ran the game, nothing happens.
Only one bepinex version (5.1) actually opened a config file but the auto translator still didnt work.
Really unsure where I went wrong, but I tried for a while and just couldnt get it done.
I am in the same boat, i can't get it to work, gave up, the screenshot shows the error i got.

Amalltree

Nov 10, 2018
I am in the same boat, i can't get it to work, gave up, the screenshot shows the error i got.
Hey bro, so I tried more and more and figured it out.
you need to get bepinex 5.1, bc the translator only runs on 5.1, so get bepinex 5.1, extract into game ver1.2.3 folder, run the game, then extract the aut into the same folder, and run the game. that worked for me

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
Hey bro, so I tried more and more and figured it out.
you need to get bepinex 5.1, bc the translator only runs on 5.1, so get bepinex 5.1, extract into game ver1.2.3 folder, run the game, then extract the aut into the same folder, and run the game. that worked for me
I was not able to get it to work, too many errors using bepinex, can you upload your directory? Would help a lot.

Vessus

Apr 5, 2018
Do anyone have actually full save? I dunno how to unlock scenes with last 6 girls.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Got the auto-translator running, but it looks like the text moves too fast for it to get picked up by the translator due to "anti-spam features" or something along those lines. Tried slowing the game down with cheat engine like was advised previously but... didn't work. Guess the translator goes off of game time rather than real time.
Anyone know if I'd be able to bypass that somehow?
edit: Figured out a way, just need to break out of the grab then get grabbed again. Apparently the second long window is cumulative rather than "all at once or not at all". Annoying that the dialogue changes if I die though, since I have no clue how to get back to the first run dialogue and some is untranslated still...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes