tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
I was confused why this back up. thought a new content (when the game has reached final version)
just an english version update

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
hello guys, i have already play this game while it was in japanese, so i didn't understand anything.
I download the new version in english, but it still use my old save. How can we restart a new game from 0 ?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How is the translation for this game and how long does it take to get into the boxing ring with that girl?
Translation is pretty good considering it got an official one now, and the boxing ring... Like, five or six minutes maybe? The stages are pretty easy, especially if you upgrade yourself via the shop items. Honestly the most threat you'll experience is the threat of getting bored when you're trying to lose, if the girls just decide to not attack.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Translation is pretty good considering it got an official one now, and the boxing ring... Like, five or six minutes maybe? The stages are pretty easy, especially if you upgrade yourself via the shop items. Honestly the most threat you'll experience is the threat of getting bored when you're trying to lose, if the girls just decide to not attack.
Thank you both of you. Since it's well translated and pretty short I will take a few minutes to check it out (And maybe one shot it) tonight.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i was wondering, wasn't there a feature to kinda "create" your own characters when this was still MTL version?
Like a "free battle mode" thing, Choose their looks and movesets.
Either i'm blind, or i confusing this with another game that was pretty similar to this... I'm not sure, it might be the latter.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
i was wondering, wasn't there a feature to kinda "create" your own characters when this was still MTL version?
Like a "free battle mode" thing, Choose their looks and movesets.
Either i'm blind, or i confusing this with another game that was pretty similar to this... I'm not sure, it might be tha latter.
I don't remember anything like that in this game. I know there's another game with a very similar gameplay style to this by excessm called Hagokoro where you could do something like that, is that the game?

Reactions: Frumi

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I don't remember anything like that in this game. I know there's another game with a very similar gameplay style to this by excessm called Hagokoro where you could do something like that, is that the game?
Ah yes, this is it!
Now i remember again, I didn't have much time to play Hagokoro when i downloaded it and shoved it into my "play later" folder.
I had completely forgotten about it and confused it with this.
Thanks for your help.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes