ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Alt + 0 (zero) for the XUnity AutoTranslate UI options, NOT Shift, iirc.
Also, you can try to attach Cheat Engine and slow the scenes/progression of the text, when needed. Like setting mouse's 'extra button 1' to 0,5x speed, 'extra button 2' to 1x (regular speed). Just an idea though.
It is funny that "hentai" is "pervert". And I saying it with context of perversion that we need to do for getting the translation. xD

Jun 7, 2017
Alt + 0 (zero) for the XUnity AutoTranslate UI options, NOT Shift, iirc.
Also, you can try to attach Cheat Engine and slow the scenes/progression of the text, when needed. Like setting mouse's 'extra button 1' to 0,5x speed, 'extra button 2' to 1x (regular speed). Just an idea though.
Yeah my bad was thinking about the way i copy a folder path.

Nov 10, 2017
Is it possible for someone to upload the completed translation files so that i can play the game without having to wait for it to translate thus missing all the text?
Thanks.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Ahh, now I know why I can't seem to find her stage. Her actual stage is not clickable in my case cause the resolution of the game in my instance is stretched, making her stage obscured from selection

As you can see, there's only 7 missions to select from in Stage 2. I think this happened when I go full screen when I first started playing this game

Anyone know how to change the game resolution?
I have the same problem and nothing seems to work. I tried to google this issue but couldn't find anything that helps. I also deleted the game and downloaded it again, also nothing. Did you find any solution for this?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
hmm that's weird chech this out.
Is this website restricted in some places?
It's your browser / DNS server settings / Internet Service Provider. You should be able to change the default DNS server setting somewhere. Maybe try a free VPN too?
Google, google, google... ;)

Reactions: ildioporco
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes