zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
well its just leftclicking your way to victory and the MTL is bad and only works half of the time, i still like the game because the scenes are pretty good

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
I guess this is what should be expected when you mix people who know Japanese tags and those who don't.
That or people are just taking the piss and having fun shitposting.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
I read through all this garbage hoping to find out why I can't do the final level while every other level is unlocked from the start only to have my hopes crushed and my brain cells die.
I asked the same question bro. Anyone know how the final level unlocks?
hJpWNyB8zgOwZeoTyxoF.jpg

Bansai

Aug 16, 2017
Finished the game in under 30 mins just now

Overall: It feels like this game is unfinished. Lots of feature not being explained in the tutorial section (With the school principal) where she only teaches the basic combat stuff (left click to attack right click to defend) and E to exit the stage and R to retry after you lose

And then there's the points you get everytime you clear a stage, and Yen (which I'm still figuring out what you can do with em. The shop stuff you can buy with Points, and you can even convert points to Yen there so I have no idea where you can use Yen at the moment)

Then comes the characters you fight. Apparently when you fight the fodders, they use the basic thighjob and footjob. But when you fight them as the last enemy in the stage they use penetrating and some new poses, and they differ with different worldspace stages. Also, the default characters that's available in the character menu there's some interaction you unlock when you lose to them. But some of the enemies don't have that option. On the same note, each character have heart bars on them, and I'm guessing it goes up everytime you lose to them (?) or when you tribute money Yen to them. I think this is the use of Yen in this game, but there's no option for that as of playing this game at this point). Also to add, some of the characters here are not available as the boss, particularly the boxer girl. I can't seem to find any stage where she's the boss of that stage and I think that's the one where she uses the coitus pose on you

Also, playing the game for abit, I noticed the first stage in the first area (The top left one) become inaccessible because the giant STAGE 1 was blocking me from clicking it. Not sure if anyone got this bug or its just me. Second bug (?) is after fighting and defeating the final boss, I'm just stuck in the Congratulation part. Can't press E or R out of it

Edit 1: Losing to the same character multiple times don't seem to make the heart icons glow up or fill up whatsoever. Yen currency is still unknown what they're used for. And boxing girl's coitus scene is yet to be seen cause she's not the boss of any of the stages

Last edited:

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
Every single time there's one of these games, pages and pages of reverse rape discussion. Every single time, like clockwork.

The MTL is awful, as usual. Quite an unpolished and buggy game, I like the concept and the art but you'll have no idea what half of the text even means. In the middle of battle, a box of Japanese speech will pop up and it will machine translate slowly so you get less than a second to read it before the next Japanese text replaces it.

Jun 7, 2017
Alright i just downloaded the Trial in Japanese and the MTL here.

The first Picture is the Game from here which appears to be google translate.
The Second is the trial i downloaded and used DeepL

MTL google.PNG DeepL.PNG

As you can DeepL is so much better.

IMO if someone decides to upload MTL Unity games here, he should translate it via DeepL ( so play the whole game with DeepL and upload the script so we can use it.)

EDIT: you can just change the translator in the game: Press ALT + 0 (zero) and choose Deep L instead of Google Translator. You can put google Translator as a backup.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes