VN Ren'Py Femdom secrets of Kates heart (femdom/hardcore femdom/sissification/cuckoldry) [Dev Thread]

Which design is better for Emilis sister?

• A) More natural and innocent looking (looks can be deceiving)

Votes: 118 76.1%
  • B) Slutier, "dad please pay for my boobs surgery", in your face looks

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John2383

Oct 7, 2018
Thinking about rebranding, do you guys like any of these titles?
1. "Kate's Dominant Desires: Forbidden Love"
2. "Forbidden Ecstasy: Kate's Femdom Fantasy"
3. "The Dominance Dilemma: Kate's Forbidden Love Affair"
4. "Femdom Fantasies: The Kate Chronicles"
5. "Femdom Secrets of Kate's Heart"
6. "Kate's Dominant Whispers: A Femdom Tale"
7. "Chained Hearts: Kate's Femdom Journey"
#7 is good, so is #1.
Perhaps the simple:
Kate's (forbidden) dominant desires?!

Last edited:

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
Thinking about rebranding, do you guys like any of these titles?
1. "Kate's Dominant Desires: Forbidden Love"
2. "Forbidden Ecstasy: Kate's Femdom Fantasy"
3. "The Dominance Dilemma: Kate's Forbidden Love Affair"
4. "Femdom Fantasies: The Kate Chronicles"
5. "Femdom Secrets of Kate's Heart"
6. "Kate's Dominant Whispers: A Femdom Tale"
7. "Chained Hearts: Kate's Femdom Journey"
i vote for 4

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Thanks to all, taking into account your votes and my personal preference I narrowed it down to:

A. "Femdom Secrets of Kate's Heart"
B. "Kate's Dominant Whispers: A Femdom Tale"
C. "Chained Hearts: Kate's Femdom Journey"
What I appreciate about B and C is that when referring to the game in places like here or on the web, people won't necessarily be using the full title, but it should still be perfectly searchable when you look for the term 'femdom.' So, it would usually be referred to as 'Kate's Dominant Whispers' or 'Chained Hearts.'

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Just some discarded renders that I won't be using e.g. due to mistakes, errors or changes in the location they take place:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, those renders are GOOD. Lots of detail, good angles and composition. The models are very polished too, with natural poses and illumination. I'm sure you will do great.:D

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks to all, taking into account your votes and my personal preference I narrowed it down to:

A. "Femdom Secrets of Kate's Heart"
B. "Kate's Dominant Whispers: A Femdom Tale"
C. "Chained Hearts: Kate's Femdom Journey"
What I appreciate about B and C is that when referring to the game in places like here or on the web, people won't necessarily be using the full title, but it should still be perfectly searchable when you look for the term 'femdom.' So, it would usually be referred to as 'Kate's Dominant Whispers' or 'Chained Hearts.'
Still prefer A, less generic-sounding. And a full title with no subtitle.

StonerTropics

Mar 1, 2019
Oh damn missed the vid and one can no longer watch it. But wow these renders look good and i can already imagine in my little mind what would happen there and that desolated place introducing that maybe homeless women...and whats shes going to do to our mc

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
i am alrady loving your work and i wish you the best of luck and i have a questions DarkerThenBlackZ will be there piss drinking or scat on this game cause there was a tease in the old one and will be there futa on male scene on thsi game and thx
If you guys want scant and piss I see no reason not to include it, just make it optional, it could fit nicley in the hardcore femdom sub-route. As to the futa (IDK if thats the definition) there is so far 1 transitioned girl planned that will play a very important role in the story but she will be strictly for the sissy sub-route. Her name is Gabriela and you can spot her with her "little suprise" here

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Oh damn missed the vid and one can no longer watch it. But wow these renders look good and i can already imagine in my little mind what would happen there and that desolated place introducing that maybe homeless women...and whats shes going to do to our mc
Reuploaded the video of old version of the beginning(it is extended now):

Last edited: