Dr4g0n

Dec 18, 2018
Hey guys, I have a quick question. I haven't played the game in a bit (from patch 2.29) and I was wondering if it was possible to transfer all the data I had in the previous version to the new one, without starting a new save file. I had a lot of progress, so it would be a shame to lose it all ;-;

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys, I have a quick question. I haven't played the game in a bit (from patch 2.29) and I was wondering if it was possible to transfer all the data I had in the previous version to the new one, without starting a new save file. I had a lot of progress, so it would be a shame to lose it all ;-;
I think it should work, go to %appdata%, from there go back to AppData, LocalLow and there look for folder called SaliaCoel, there they may be few folders, I have Femdom School (older version) and Fem U (newer version). If 2.29 already used Fem U, it should use data from there automatically. If it was Femdom School, just copy the content of it and paste into Fem U folder, or just delete Fem U and rename that one, it should work.
I moved this way save from like 1.8 smth to 2.2 smth

Oct 20, 2020
Can someone explain to me how the foodbar works? I figured out that blue is water and yellow is food, and when you combine them you get green. The green bar is used to replenish my energy when I go to bed, I think? But why do the bars disappear sometimes? For example one time I was drinking water from the sink and got a full blue bar but then I went to the wardrobe to dress up and most of the blue bar disappeared again. Or one time I was trying to get my blue bar green by eating bread but I ended up with only a tiny bit of green left.

And what about the red bar that comes from the right? Why does it appear and how do I get rid of it? I got a lot of it once by cleaning the toilet with the skullgirls so I thought it appears when consuming unhealthy stuff but at the police station I can eat literal shit without getting any red, so what is happening?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the foodbar works? I figured out that blue is water and yellow is food, and when you combine them you get green. The green bar is used to replenish my energy when I go to bed, I think? But why do the bars disappear sometimes? For example one time I was drinking water from the sink and got a full blue bar but then I went to the wardrobe to dress up and most of the blue bar disappeared again. Or one time I was trying to get my blue bar green by eating bread but I ended up with only a tiny bit of green left.

And what about the red bar that comes from the right? Why does it appear and how do I get rid of it? I got a lot of it once by cleaning the toilet with the skullgirls so I thought it appears when consuming unhealthy stuff but at the police station I can eat literal shit without getting any red, so what is happening?
Most of the things you wrote are correct, but conversion of food and water into stamina also happens with time. So the bar depletes rapidly when you are in event that skips time.
And I don't remember a thing about the red part. But I probably didn't notice, I usually check in out only new content in update.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Red = Disgust.
It goes from right to left.
It lowers your food / water cap. (If you have 50 Disgust, you can only reach a 50% of hydration and food)
You were supposed to get it when eating from trash or spit, drinking pee etc, in return the food/hydration you get from disgusting sources fill you more.
You reduce a small bit of disgust daily.

However, I am not done with the rework on that, to build that in everywhere. Too many scenes and events.
Probably something for later.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Some people, like me, find it gross to drink pee even if it was from your girlfriend. I don't think it's a fetish a good bunch of people like, and besides, it has the risk of getting sick.
In this sphere of people? Idk. I think personally it would be best for the player to choose to succumb to certain things and have reactions reflect that. Then again, even though I think that would be a neat feature, just more general content is also really good. So, it's not really a complaint, but just a possibility of would might could be added that might have positive feedback.

As for having a risk of getting you sick, that's true for most forms of physical interaction. Pee is technically sterile when it comes out as well. It doesn't mean you couldn't ever get sick, but it doesn't seem like it would be common if it was direct from the source. More importantly though, this is a video game, and most games aren't trying to be realistic by design. So, it's kind of a moot matter anyways. It's also content that is optional in this game anyways.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Some people, like me, find it gross to drink pee even if it was from your girlfriend. I don't think it's a fetish a good bunch of people like, and besides, it has the risk of getting sick.

From your signatures it seems like you like feet.. Not that I find any of them gross, but I feel like feet would be more gross than pee on the gross scale... Pee is sterile, dirty feet ain't. You'd probably be in higher risk of getting sick from licking a dirty sole than from drinking pee.

I had my gfs pee tons of times and not even once I felt sick or anything. Its actually quite tasty when she drinks hey y'alls lol. You should try it one day, it might change your mind :coffee::WeSmart:

Oh and btw, sorry to break this to you but if you are a big fan of squirt you should know that squirt is straight up pee :PogChamp:

"The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists"

In the end its just a game, so you wouldn't get sick even if you eat shit lol

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I love this game for its femdom and especially its extreme optional fetishes [such as full femdom toilet slavery, incl. scat and pee] for heaven's sake, I hope naysayers won't compromise this content I love. Why do people feel the need to kink-shame even completely optional fetishes they don't like? Its not like you're forced to witness them.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Red = Disgust.
It goes from right to left.
It lowers your food / water cap. (If you have 50 Disgust, you can only reach a 50% of hydration and food)
You were supposed to get it when eating from trash or spit, drinking pee etc, in return the food/hydration you get from disgusting sources fill you more.
You reduce a small bit of disgust daily.

However, I am not done with the rework on that, to build that in everywhere. Too many scenes and events.
Probably something for later.
I really hope you'll never take out the "optional" hard fetishes from the future editions. I love the game btw!

Reactions: Redmile

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
AFAIK Salia plans to finish Fem U in few updates and start new games Fem U 2 with more story gameplay and a rpgm prequel. Looks like she started working on these projects and the update of the game takes more time. There is no ETA for yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SnakeSnek
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes