Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Also how do you use the console commands? i mean the one where you press 0, It only lets me add money and energy, but if I click on other buttons it doesn't do anything

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Also how do you use the console commands? i mean the one where you press 0, It only lets me add money and energy, but if I click on other buttons it doesn't do anything
So after clicking 0 you put in a number like 7 is sperm control, 8 is will power 6 I think is breath. You can also add reputations or lose if you enter the right numbers they are on here somewhere. There is also the fetish turn on/off like piss,scat, and farts which are 17,18,19 there might be more stuff to do

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
Well finally got all the enslavement stuff done and current quests done besides the fights in the cave still seem to suck at that waiting for whenever the update shows up on steam guess the creator will be adding stuff for at least April and probably more.

Askwer

Aug 11, 2017
Hi there, I installed the DLC, set everything to "enable" but I can't seem to be able to activate any of its content; any help?

Edit : Found the answer a few pages ago, they're the variables 17, 18 and 19

Last edited:

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
If i press 9 it says "teleport location", anyone know how to use this menu?
You can use it to teleport to university room, human Village and another location can’t remember that one
To go to U room it’s room scene to village just put village. It was originally for if you get stuck in a scene or a bug

Reactions: Night_Stalkers

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone here skilled with RPG-Maker and want to add their own little thing inside my new project? Hit me up.
I'm not convinced. It sounds like you have to play that new RPG-Maker Game to modify Femdom University. Maybe that new game itself becomes a good one, but it sounds like you cripple your main game with the dependency. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I'm not convinced. It sounds like you have to play that new RPG-Maker Game to modify Femdom University. Maybe that new game itself becomes a good one, but it sounds like you cripple your main game with the dependency. :rolleyes:
Of course it's not going to become a dependency.
Do you know Mass effect? It's more like crating Mass Effect 1, but after Mass Effect 2 was is already there.
Timeline is going to left and to right at the same time.
Im creating a time machine, back to the future!

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
I tried to play this, but when I click the start story button it just says "SYSTEM [starting descension]" and then does nothing, jut stays on that screen.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I'm at the point in the Skullgirls enslavement where I'm allowed to freely wonder. Enjoying it so far, although I will say that I think the chastity seems a little inconsequential, like you rarely get to actually see it on your character and from what I've seen, few characters comment on it. Are there any further advancements with this enslavement story line or have I reached the end of the loop?

neocube117

Aug 7, 2021
I'm at the point in the Skullgirls enslavement where I'm allowed to freely wonder. Enjoying it so far, although I will say that I think the chastity seems a little inconsequential, like you rarely get to actually see it on your character and from what I've seen, few characters comment on it. Are there any further advancements with this enslavement story line or have I reached the end of the loop?
No that’s the end of the skullgirls at least for now. Yeah the chastity used to be a bigger deal when you could only be enslaved to one mistress but now that you can have multiple mistresses don’t matter though energy gets lower if you cum and have one on.

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
İs there any teacher scene except in lesson I've reached max but nothing happened. I cant find ray after visiting april with her. Elsie's quest is too hard is there any trick? To recover my save file after skullgirl enslavement i've talked someone she said do me a favour but i don't remember what am i suppose to do. And i've haven't seen any monsters in this game

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes