Awaa252

Dec 3, 2020
Hi all, I'm having difficulty using the extreme fetish DLC on Linux, it doesn't seem to work no matter what I try. I was wondering if anyone who had the time could share a day 1 save file with the extreme fetish DLC enabled? Your save should be somewhere similar to /user/AppData/SaliaCoel
Thank you!

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
Unless I'm misremembering, the "DLC" has been part of the main game for awhile now. It can be enabled with the cheat console. Just search the thread, you'll find the number needed.

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
So with polls seemingly done, time to write down some ideas and my personal feedback to Your Game dear Highlady SaliaCoel

Before others get startled by the amount of text, let me touch the first issue, to which I'd like any forum member who agrees with me to point that out, so it is visible for Her. For some time I asked for adding a switch or a skip option to pegging stuff in the game, mainly when us as the character are on receiving end of it. For me personally, who waited very hyped for Bowsette enslavement because I really liked the model and whole castle setting, was a major disappointment because of it. When Highlady told it will contain pegging, I thought like in previous mistresses, where it was one, but Bowsette was pretty much pegging focused mistress. Albeit I really liked some of the stuff ("chest", pussy rub with tail) I just didn't bothered exploring and maxing any Bowsette related affinity.
I know it will take some time that Highlady could use to make new scenes, but adding more scenes won't solve the problem, especially if some of those new scenes will be about pegging too, right? My suggestion is, before it happens, in dialogue window is a warning that pegging is coming, proceed or skip? Proceed and it's like the usual, skip, you get a vague dialogue that fills the void ("Bowsette used you to punish lazy Koopete" or "Elsie planted in you a device allowing you to shrink when needed") and the process itself goes at the end of the said scene, continuing from there as usual (so ending it whole or in case of Bowsette going to good stuff).
So if you think, you would like that too, please tell it here so it's not like a lone voice in the void.

PS to pegging: In theory it doesn't bring direct sexual pleasure, so wouldn't be it more fitting when playing a female, to replace her strapon in sex scenes with double sided dildo? Should be easier to hide too in theory.

Now to ideas regarding what's next:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are more specific ideas for certain characters (I have no clue what Celsa could have, I leave it to Your imagination), but there are also some less specific ones I want to point out:
- in Skullgirls enslavement when you come out at night, there are plenty of uni-girls and teachers outside, why they can't be some when you aren't skullgirls slave and so you could offer yourself willingly to them (for much less payment to keep stuff, balanced in some way)
- Teachers could also visit April's while you are a toilet boy/floor cleaner resulting in unique scenes with them
- in police station randomize so that not just regular police officer uses the toilet, but swat and dog girls too (unless it's so rare that I didn't encountered it yet)
- add a bit more life in the world, just even npc's standing around and giving few random dialogues like in uni-area is still nice, we would need more in city area, and maybe the beach, which in future could be used to trigger new scenes
- don't be afraid of increasing the graphics quality, I know You want it to be accessible to as many as possible, but I bet less and less people run games on potato PC's and the options are there to compensate for that. The overall style is ok and I don't mean by that replacing those oddly looking toilet, furniture and stuff but textures/models of the characters, woman's body is such a beautiful thing and we should see it like that in the game too.
- please consider once more the pegging skip

So it's all for now, in terms of quality and quantity last update was pretty good, but personally for me it was lacking because I found just a little stuff that I enjoyed, which was outweighed by a lot of stuff I didn't enjoy at all (for example I tried skullgirls enslavement, for me it was a bit boring) but still the game overall is pretty solid and I come back from time to time to enjoy my old favorite scenes. But if there would be more to come back to or explore a new, it would be great. If You would consider any of proposed scenes or had similar in mind, I will gladly help with writing dialogue for them and/or potentially look for any inspiring artwork that could serve as an image of what I mean with the descriptions. And well, since I am after Death Stranding,
Keep on keeping on!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So with polls seemingly done, time to write down some ideas and my personal feedback to Your Game dear Highlady SaliaCoel

Before others get startled by the amount of text, let me touch the first issue, to which I'd like any forum member who agrees with me to point that out, so it is visible for Her. For some time I asked for adding a switch or a skip option to pegging stuff in the game, mainly when us as the character are on receiving end of it. For me personally, who waited very hyped for Bowsette enslavement because I really liked the model and whole castle setting, was a major disappointment because of it. When Highlady told it will contain pegging, I thought like in previous mistresses, where it was one, but Bowsette was pretty much pegging focused mistress. Albeit I really liked some of the stuff ("chest", pussy rub with tail) I just didn't bothered exploring and maxing any Bowsette related affinity.
I know it will take some time that Highlady could use to make new scenes, but adding more scenes won't solve the problem, especially if some of those new scenes will be about pegging too, right? My suggestion is, before it happens, in dialogue window is a warning that pegging is coming, proceed or skip? Proceed and it's like the usual, skip, you get a vague dialogue that fills the void ("Bowsette used you to punish lazy Koopete" or "Elsie planted in you a device allowing you to shrink when needed") and the process itself goes at the end of the said scene, continuing from there as usual (so ending it whole or in case of Bowsette going to good stuff).
So if you think, you would like that too, please tell it here so it's not like a lone voice in the void.

PS to pegging: In theory it doesn't bring direct sexual pleasure, so wouldn't be it more fitting when playing a female, to replace her strapon in sex scenes with double sided dildo? Should be easier to hide too in theory.

Those are more specific ideas for certain characters (I have no clue what Celsa could have, I leave it to Your imagination), but there are also some less specific ones I want to point out:
- in Skullgirls enslavement when you come out at night, there are plenty of uni-girls and teachers outside, why they can't be some when you aren't skullgirls slave and so you could offer yourself willingly to them (for much less payment to keep stuff, balanced in some way)
- Teachers could also visit April's while you are a toilet boy/floor cleaner resulting in unique scenes with them
- in police station randomize so that not just regular police officer uses the toilet, but swat and dog girls too (unless it's so rare that I didn't encountered it yet)
- add a bit more life in the world, just even npc's standing around and giving few random dialogues like in uni-area is still nice, we would need more in city area, and maybe the beach, which in future could be used to trigger new scenes
- don't be afraid of increasing the graphics quality, I know You want it to be accessible to as many as possible, but I bet less and less people run games on potato PC's and the options are there to compensate for that. The overall style is ok and I don't mean by that replacing those oddly looking toilet, furniture and stuff but textures/models of the characters, woman's body is such a beautiful thing and we should see it like that in the game too.

So it's all for now, in terms of quality and quantity last update was pretty good, but personally for me it was lacking because I found just a little stuff that I enjoyed, which was outweighed by a lot of stuff I didn't enjoy at all (for example I tried skullgirls enslavement, for me it was a bit boring) but still the game overall is pretty solid and I come back from time to time to enjoy my old favorite scenes. But if there would be more to come back to or explore a new, it would be great. If You would consider any of proposed scenes or had similar in mind, I will gladly help with writing dialogue for them and/or potentially look for any inspiring artwork that could serve as an image of what I mean with the descriptions. And well, since I am after Death Stranding,
Keep on keeping on!
Is the Bowsette toilet slavery still in the game? The one you agree to with the Kokette?

Reactions: SnakeSnek

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Is the Bowsette toilet slavery still in the game? The one you agree to with the Kokette?
Thankfully it still is =) and now there is also another way of becoming her toilet. If you dont do your chores helping the Kopettes, one of the scenes is being tied up to Bowsettes toilet in the morning but that is only one of a few random scenes that can occur

Reactions: Aseratrix

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
Linux / WineHQ
-----------------------------------------
When I try to run the game via wine on linux mint, I have no text in the text boxes.

Does anyone has a solution or a hint?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021

Keep on keeping on!
This is a lot with some neat ideas! I for one can’t wait for more stuff with each of the teachers. The faculty room door already exists...

I also thought perhaps some basic consequences can happen when certain rep is low. Like if uni girl rep is low, you get bullied after every class in some way. If it’s very low, some more severe kinds of bullying.

Then, some kind of “combination” consequences. Say, during the uni girl bullying, there is a chance one of the teachers find you and rescue you if you have good rep. If it’s normal, they may ignore you. If bad, they join in the bullying, or maybe if awful rep they join in, and afterwards take you with them for some bullying from all the teachers!

There is a lot of potential for just consequences by existing and playing the game to fill out the world. Hoping Salia continues making awesome stuff!

Twig12

Oct 23, 2018
Linux / WineHQ
When I try to run the game via wine on linux mint, I have no text in the text boxes.

You're missing fonts, install em via winetricks, Corefonts and Tahoma probably work.

Last edited:

worsh

Oct 30, 2020
Linux / WineHQ

try with playonlinux but you may have a md5 sum problem

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
New to this thread, do you know why the minigame is bugged for me? i only see some partial images and alt-entering doesn't do anything

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes