CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hopefully I'm in the right place to ask this, but does anyone know how to remove all the cosmetics that the bowsette servants apply to your character?
Go to the city, and go towards the hospital. There is a nurse who can remove all that stuff.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
what does the dlc add and how do I install it?
Boy, Why do people keep asking about the DLC? Someone edit the first post already!!

Would somebody mind modifying the first post telling newcomers the DLC no longer works, and what do they have to do in order to unlock the contents that were present in the DLC? I guess 5%-7.5% of the posts in this thread are about "the DLC doesn't work" and "the DLC is outdated, use 0, then 17, 18 and 19 instead". People seem to completely forget about the thread browser on top of the page or even the Ctrl+F combination in each page.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hi !
Is there anywhere a walkthrough or a little bit of help to know what is implemented in the game, how to trigger some scenes, what scenes are available...?
Because when u start the game like me, I'm completly lost in this game.
Thanks for ur attention.
Look for Zeck311's videos in YouTube. I haven't played versions newer than 2.29 (yeah, particularly the Bowsette updates left me disappointed, I thought Papi would have more scenes in the game, and the other updates doesn't seem to have much content of my liking), but the videos I saw before these updates were quite complete.

axdcs

Feb 29, 2020
i watched Zeck311's video but no matter how i try,
i can't achieve shullgirls walkthrough#2.(get in the room and lick two girl feet)
just low the reputation then knock the door as video says.
but everytime they say“you are not the number”
why???

Footshark67

Apr 15, 2021
I'm currently enslaved by the vampire girl (vanilla I think) and I slept but spawned behind the dorms in the dumpsters after waking up. I have just updated from an older version (2.29) so that might be causing the problem probably, but still safer to ask.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Alright, I'm not one to usually leave bad reviews, so I'll air my criticism here in hopes that it's me, not the game. Just had the first tutorial fight, and during that fight, basically nothing worked as explained by the game, which is almost worse than not having a tutorial at all. Namely, the game says I need to tap or hold 1 to heal, 2 to breath, and I forgot what 3,4,5 do, because they didn't do anything at all in the first fight. 1 and 2 seemed to be on a cooldown timer and I couldn't speed or slow that by tapping or holding or anything, so far as I could tell. I had a bar with a brain next to it, that I didn't seem able to refill, and I couldn't tell what it did, or how it was damaged, but when it ran out, I lost. Also, as the fight went on (maybe as the brain bar got lower?) I couldn't struggle as well, eventually Q and E/Left and Right-click did nothing to the struggle bar, but again, none of that was explained, so I'm not sure if those are related, or if it was just an in general you get less effective at struggling as the fight goes on, or what was going on.

I guess TL;DR version of my questions: Do you need to tap/hold 1,2,3,4,5 or are they on cooldown? What is the brain icon meter in combat? Can you restore that? If so, how? Does the brain meter affect your ability to struggle? If not, does your ability to struggle go down as combat progresses, or is there something I'm missing? Also, after losing this combat, I didn't wake up in my room, but instead behind the dumpsters behind the school, is this because I "died" on day 1, or am I missing something here as well?

Thank you, in advance, to anyone who takes the time to read and help answer these questions.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Alright, I'm not one to usually leave bad reviews, so I'll air my criticism here in hopes that it's me, not the game. Just had the first tutorial fight, and during that fight, basically nothing worked as explained by the game, which is almost worse than not having a tutorial at all. Namely, the game says I need to tap or hold 1 to heal, 2 to breath, and I forgot what 3,4,5 do, because they didn't do anything at all in the first fight. 1 and 2 seemed to be on a cooldown timer and I couldn't speed or slow that by tapping or holding or anything, so far as I could tell. I had a bar with a brain next to it, that I didn't seem able to refill, and I couldn't tell what it did, or how it was damaged, but when it ran out, I lost. Also, as the fight went on (maybe as the brain bar got lower?) I couldn't struggle as well, eventually Q and E/Left and Right-click did nothing to the struggle bar, but again, none of that was explained, so I'm not sure if those are related, or if it was just an in general you get less effective at struggling as the fight goes on, or what was going on.

I guess TL;DR version of my questions: Do you need to tap/hold 1,2,3,4,5 or are they on cooldown? What is the brain icon meter in combat? Can you restore that? If so, how? Does the brain meter affect your ability to struggle? If not, does your ability to struggle go down as combat progresses, or is there something I'm missing? Also, after losing this combat, I didn't wake up in my room, but instead behind the dumpsters behind the school, is this because I "died" on day 1, or am I missing something here as well?

Thank you, in advance, to anyone who takes the time to read and help answer these questions.
The brain icon bar is your willpower. It is decreased in various ways, such as girls attacks, but using the 1 button will also decrease it. The 1 button heals you, and is on a cool down timer, hence the willpower cost. As it decreases you will indeed find it harder to struggle, and when it is empty you are in a lose state (you don't necessarily lose instantly, and the game can bug out, but you can't escape). Willpower is restored by sleeping, typically, although there are a few other ways/items.

The breathe, struggle, swallow, etc buttons will be on 3-5 as needed, and tapping them will reduce damage or allow you to escape. An oxygen meter will show up during breath play, for example, so that is an indication that you should look for a number to press, either to hold your breath or to swallow or whatever.

Waking up at the dumpster is a sort of default spawn when you lose. You should still have access to your room for the week (until and unless you fail to pay your rent).

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Tried the game, but dayum....
I though I could "consent" it, but after play it for long (even not my fetish sorry),
The MC's fate was very pathetic and disgraceful as hell.
Really fufill the purpose of the title...

Well at least aside from the "FemDom", the open world game is good and interesting, fun enough to cover REDAMZtion's hiatus.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
There are a lot of switches scattered in this thread. If you need something specific, just use search.
Here are some messages I've found.

!!! Min/Max rep is -450/450.
And switches I've figured out for the current update
30095 is skullgirl dominance
30105 koopette reputation
(btw you get some scenes if you have low koopette rep and sleep before doing all tasks)
Question, How do i use this? I tried cheat engine but I'm kind of new to this so i might have missed something.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Question, How do i use this? I tried cheat engine but I'm kind of new to this so i might have missed something.
you don't use cheat engine. there is an in-game console. Press '0' and you open a console in the top left. type the switches in the bar and then use the available buttons to change the values. i.e. type '3' in the bar, click +100, boom, you're 100 bucks richer.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
you don't use cheat engine. there is an in-game console. Press '0' and you open a console in the top left. type the switches in the bar and then use the available buttons to change the values. i.e. type '3' in the bar, click +100, boom, you're 100 bucks richer.
thx
i totally missed that

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
question, who can enslave u?
Cherry, Ronda, Elsie, not sure if Mila, Kelly, the Skullgirls, (Ray? Also not sure, though she says she can economically help you in exchange for helping her with her "homework"), for the university side; Vanilla, Kitsune, (I hope that Gob, in a near future, but by 2.29 at least she wasn't a mistress), Bowsette, for the rest-of-the-world side. I might be forgetting something, but I didn't play further versions than 2.29. Lack of time and interest on newer content.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes