Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know a way to use the console commands (0 menu) but target a different character instaed of the player and manipulate their equip slots? Thanks :)
Not sure what you are trying to do but I doubt it's possible. no one has equipment slots, and there is no way to target other characters.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
WTF.

So i was in the Skullgirl enslavement, where you get bound to bed and stuff and during the first night the screen just went black and i couldnt do anything anymore...

Only optionw as to alt+f4 the game and restart it but wait... this fking shit really deleted the save file...

on my 18th day of grinding this....

FUUUK

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
is the game fully out? today i was looking at the steam page and saw it Hentai Femdom Sim: Femdom University i really would like to play it but don't really want it to be permanently be added to my library so that everyone can see i own it and played it even tho i would play this in invisible lol

murik1337

Nov 24, 2018
I worked for hours as a private taxi for the skullgirls to take me into slavery. And when this happened windows started an update and my save was deleted :HideThePain: . But this update is good :3

Last edited:

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So I tried to play this game 2 times, but do i really have to keep pressing the left mouse button to look around? Thats so damn tedious.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes