Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I am on the current version, what do you mean by scene with the glitch?
if you are on the current version, the first time you approach Bowsette in her castle, a cutscene will happen with a glitch/virus/person possessing a koopette. She gets burned and now talking to the dragon Papi next to her will start your exciting new career as a queen's servant.

fret77

Jan 13, 2021
i'm new player for the game. I start the DLC first like the installation spoiler said, but after run the DLC it said i don't have a valid safe data, so i followed the instruction what DLC says and start the new game. After i followed the step on the DLC and start the DLC again it still said i don't have a valid safe data, and after that i tried to reset the progress, start the new game again and start the DLC again and it still said the same thing. Anyone have same problem like me? and how should i do about this problem?

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
i'm new player for the game. I start the DLC first like the installation spoiler said, but after run the DLC it said i don't have a valid safe data, so i followed the instruction what DLC says and start the new game. After i followed the step on the DLC and start the DLC again it still said i don't have a valid safe data, and after that i tried to reset the progress, start the new game again and start the DLC again and it still said the same thing. Anyone have same problem like me? and how should i do about this problem?
The DLC in OP is outdated and won't work with the newer versions. additional content can be activated using the console, by pressing '0' and turning on switches 17 (fart), 18 (piss), and 19 (scat).

fret77

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks CatLimiter
Ok, so i press the "0" button and where should i add 17,18,19 in? i tried to add 17,18,19 in blank space and i can't enter it. so i tried to increased the value between 17,18,19 (with current state: on) and that's make the day skip to day 17,18,19.

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks CatLimiter
Ok, so i press the "0" button and where should i add 17,18,19 in? i tried to add 17,18,19 in blank space and i can't enter it. so i tried to increased the value between 17,18,19 (with current state: on) and that's make the day skip to day 17,18,19.
Too basic to assist with. I'm going to assume you can figure it out on your own. I can confirm it works though.

• Sad
Reactions: pepez and HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Would somebody mind modifying the first post telling newcomers the DLC no longer works, and what do they have to do in order to unlock the contents that were present in the DLC? I guess 5%-7.5% of the posts in this thread are about "the DLC doesn't work" and "the DLC is outdated, use 0, then 17, 18 and 19 instead". People seem to completely forget about the thread browser on top of the page or even the Ctrl+F combination in each page.

Reactions: Arthas12

Aqua-

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, I have an question about the Skullgirl enslavement. I get stuck at the 7 days from isabella. She tells me I have to return when 7 days are over, but every time I return to her, even after the 7 days. She keeps telling me to come back after 7 days.

Can someone please explain to me whats going on here and what im doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
How do you get out of Bowsette enslavement ?
How do you remove the healing koopettes' debuffs ?
How do you even have the time and energy to complete 4 servants tasks after the breakfast scenes ?

Night27

May 8, 2017
How do you get out of Bowsette enslavement ?
How do you remove the healing koopettes' debuffs ?
How do you even have the time and energy to complete 4 servants tasks after the breakfast scenes ?
1) Play through Bowette's enslavement for about 5 to 7 days and she will give you the key to the servants quarters that will let you return to the main castle area
2) There should be a nurse near the hospital to fix that
3) Work fast and take breaks at table or buy task completion form either the mimic or the koopette with spiky hair in sleeping area
4) Make sure you have up to date version of game and read change log for more help

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Sometimes it's not possible to complete all tasks on your own due to the events right after breakfast.
There simply isn't enough time for 4 tasks at fast speed.
I haven't figured out Papi's minigame yet, keep getting swallowed everytime.

MrDreamZz

Oct 26, 2020
Hello guys! ver 2.392a I running Bowsette enslavement where i meet a Virus in start enslavement and she is burned also. After skullgirls enslavement. Skullgirls let me free, i take 7 save data. And few days later i meet dark cloud near door in skullgirls house, this turns out a Virus from Bowsette castle and she suggest me about are "LITTLE FAVOR" then give me unlimited save data and skullgirls don't know about what. I agry and she is disappear. I have unlimited save now, running around map don't find her.

So i have question. What the favor she ask? Where she is going? Or maybe this just easter for next DLC?

Last edited:

lollipop123467

Aug 11, 2020
Hello! I absoluetly love this game but there's one thing that i would like to do to make it even better for myself. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to make it so all the women have no shoes in fights and "cutscene" type scenarios? Either through mods or console commands? I'm just not that into shoes and i'm super into socks/feet so if this is possible it would be awesome, thanks! :)

Reactions: HumanRug

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hello guys! ver 2.392a I running Bowsette enslavement where i meet a Virus in start enslavement and she is burned also. After skullgirls enslavement. Skullgirls let me free, i take 7 save data. And few days later i meet dark cloud near door in skullgirls house, this turns out a Virus from Bowsette castle and she suggest me about are "LITTLE FAVOR" then give me unlimited save data and skullgirls don't know about what. I agry and she is disappear. I have unlimited save now, running around map don't find her.

So i have question. What the favor she ask? Where she is going? Or maybe this just easter for next DLC?
It currently just lets you escape from skullgirl control if you want to. Like the nurse in town that will reverse the changes from bowsette's castle, the virus is a way to escape the permanent results of your enslavement.

Reactions: World enjoyer

MrDreamZz

Oct 26, 2020
It currently just lets you escape from skullgirl control if you want to. Like the nurse in town that will reverse the changes from bowsette's castle, the virus is a way to escape the permanent results of your enslavement.
Ohh. Ok, i just confused then she ask favor. What favor?

lollipop123467

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone know a way to use the console commands (0 menu) but target a different character instaed of the player and manipulate their equip slots? Thanks :)

Reactions: Thezidron
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes